It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aliens don't reveal themselfs to the human race

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Claims
- Our spirit is the conciousness in us that make us aware
- We (humans) are spirit containers
- Spirits in us are from all over the universe, coming to grow as spirits

If the above claims are correct then how about the following theory:

Aliens don't reveal themselfs to the human race as it would disrupt the learning process of the spirits within us.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Sure. Works for me. But...if...

"Aliens don't reveal themselfs to the human race as it would disrupt the learning process"

...then those who do are disupting our learning process and are therefore mean, nasty, evil and not to be trusted. Right?

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
Sure. Works for me. But...if...

"Aliens don't reveal themselfs to the human race as it would disrupt the learning process"

...then those who do are disupting our learning process and are therefore mean, nasty, evil and not to be trusted. Right?

Perhaps they don't care about spiritual issues. I mean, if as many races visit us as discloseproject.org claims(think it was 64 races they know of so far) then it is quite possible that many have diffrent agendas. Some of the races might be just barely more advanced than us, some may have been given all technology and not "earned it", and others again might be millions of years more advanced than us, so I guess we can only guess at the agendas of many of them, but in general I suspect that the above theory might be worth looking into.

[edit on 6-7-2005 by anorwegianguy1972]

PKD

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
that theory makes sense, but i'm not sure what your definition of the word alien is. if it is reticulans or reptilians, then i would have to disagree, as those beings are pure manifestations of pyschotronic mind control. or at least thats according to DR. Helmut Lammer.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PKD
that theory makes sense, but i'm not sure what your definition of the word alien is. if it is reticulans or reptilians, then i would have to disagree, as those beings are pure manifestations of pyschotronic mind control. or at least thats according to DR. Helmut Lammer.

Well, I suspect that some races are more powerfull than others, and dictate the rules, just like the most powerfull nations on earth dictate the rules for the other nations. I suspect that some races regards us as nothing more than food, but hopefully these are prevented from doing too much harm on earth by the more powerfull ones.

I mean, we learn through trials, right? The more advanced races have probably have conquered death and have no worries, that means little or no trials in their spiritual life, this again might mean that they(when they eventually die) are drawn to less developed places, like earth, to once again face trials and learn.

[edit on 6-7-2005 by anorwegianguy1972]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
or to sum it up in another way...'its nots God's will for them to show themselves to us'.

Probably get some
but its just a theory that I have.

PKD

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
norwegian guy, you should check out the book "The Purgatorio" by Dante Aligheri.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by PKD
norwegian guy, you should check out the book "The Purgatorio" by Dante Aligheri.

Hi, just read the review of the book on amazom.com, I definetly will look into it. I am current reading the Mahabharata, and it will still take me a long time until I finish it because of its mere size and hard reading.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Somtimes people in my community wonder why i dont reveal my self more often. I gots better thangs to.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Here's one: aliens are in your mind.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
How can you question the motives of something you don't even know exists? But assuming there are extraterrestrial life forms and that they have, in fact, visited earth, why would they "show themselves" or attempt to interfere with our society in any way?

Suppose they are friendly and cause mass hysteria? That would be a bad thing according to our system of beliefs, so they do not wish to take that chance.

Suppose they are unfriendly and cause mass hysteria followed by massive military efforts to defends ourselves from them? That would be bad for everyone involved.

Suppose they are showing themselves to us in the same way that a scientist shows himself to the bugs he is studying? Do you ever wonder what the animals in the forest think of humans? For many of them it could be the first time they have ever laid eyes on one. They tend to be fearful or hostile, if they even care at all. In many cases, scientists observe wildlife from hidden vantage points, to avoid affecting the observed subject's behavior.

If an extraterrestrial race has the technology to traverse the vast distances between star systems, then they would probably see us as a very, very primitive species prone to highly aggressive tendencies. Would they want to make contact with us openly or observe us from hidden vantage points? Would they even know where to start in communicating with us?

Perhaps there's nothing they can learn from us via direct contact that they can't learn about us from concealed observation?

Next time you go outside, start up a conversation with a passing bird, pit bull, or fly. Let us know how that works out for you... then maybe you'll understand why a visiting extraterrestrial might find it less than opportunistic to land in the parking lot at a local shopping mall.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
lt col phil corso was a pentagon official
he worked at the R&D Desk

he wrote a book
called "The Day After Roswell
if you research the paper trails and "connect the dots"
you will discover his book stands up to scrutiny

now; according to our US Military guy who allegedly got to play with some of the UFO technology
the US Military considers UFOs to be of
"hostile nature"
because they avoid all attempts to communicate diplomatically
and they always evade our jets; invading our airspace especially invading topsecret military base airspace

these things give the military goose bumps ... lol

thats what phil corso said
hes dead now *suspicious death*
i think i read that somewhere

i dunno
u should read the book and form ur own opinion
its a crazy book

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
well their probably checking us out to make sure we are ok and they wont die

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist
How can you question the motives of something you don't even know exists? But assuming there are extraterrestrial life forms and that they have, in fact, visited earth, why would they "show themselves" or attempt to interfere with our society in any way?

Suppose they are friendly and cause mass hysteria? That would be a bad thing according to our system of beliefs, so they do not wish to take that chance.

Suppose they are unfriendly and cause mass hysteria followed by massive military efforts to defends ourselves from them? That would be bad for everyone involved.

Suppose they are showing themselves to us in the same way that a scientist shows himself to the bugs he is studying? Do you ever wonder what the animals in the forest think of humans? For many of them it could be the first time they have ever laid eyes on one. They tend to be fearful or hostile, if they even care at all. In many cases, scientists observe wildlife from hidden vantage points, to avoid affecting the observed subject's behavior.

If an extraterrestrial race has the technology to traverse the vast distances between star systems, then they would probably see us as a very, very primitive species prone to highly aggressive tendencies. Would they want to make contact with us openly or observe us from hidden vantage points? Would they even know where to start in communicating with us?

Perhaps there's nothing they can learn from us via direct contact that they can't learn about us from concealed observation?

Next time you go outside, start up a conversation with a passing bird, pit bull, or fly. Let us know how that works out for you... then maybe you'll understand why a visiting extraterrestrial might find it less than opportunistic to land in the parking lot at a local shopping mall.

Probably the most correct answer.

Even beings that are really intelligent have trouble figuring out the simpliest of things.

Besides you dont even know if aliens can speak with words. You dont know nothing.

Personally I believe they are here but probably not here in person, just devices of theres sent to take in data. Think of this, 100 years ago we never even dreamed of being in space, now we have remote controlled vehicles on mars, a remote control vehicles that we steered into a comet 83 MILLION miles away. If we can progress that far in less than 100 years, imagine 100,000, 1 million or several million years of advancements.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I think of it as a need to know basis and the mass people do not need to know. Besides most people like to be ignorant about such large scales.

Disclosure could tip society into a more chaotic and out of control state and no one wants that.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I agree. There has been a gradual disclosure through time from Governments and perhaps governments have been gradually disclosed by the EBE s.

My thought is the second part of the above is true.

Dallas

PKD

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
lt col phil corso was a pentagon official
he worked at the R&D Desk

he wrote a book
called "The Day After Roswell
if you research the paper trails and "connect the dots"
you will discover his book stands up to scrutiny

now; according to our US Military guy who allegedly got to play with some of the UFO technology
the US Military considers UFOs to be of
"hostile nature"
because they avoid all attempts to communicate diplomatically
and they always evade our jets; invading our airspace especially invading topsecret military base airspace

these things give the military goose bumps ... lol

thats what phil corso said
hes dead now *suspicious death*
i think i read that somewhere

i dunno
u should read the book and form ur own opinion
its a crazy book

do yourself a favor, and google a guy by the name of Bill Lazar, and also element 115. That is if you are really interested in the subject matter, and aren't simply trying to shocktroop the whole discussion here. There seems to be a high percentage of shocktroops and disinformationists in these forums over past year.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Actually the man's name is Robert Lazar and Corso's book is one book all UFO buffs that have not read it might consider.?

Muzzleflash has made points that I, at least find interesting. Though it is the first time I heard his old age death was suspicious.. I'll have to look a bit more into ret Col Corso's death I suppose.

Lazar though I think he was at A51 - S4, has either been silenced or has been caught by the like's of George Knapp telling overstated facts?

But I think he was there and did work on the propulsion system of an unknown craft with unknown propuslion technology..

Dallas

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Consider this: A warning of the future from the past given in a short episode on TV in 1962. There is nothing new under the sun. We just aren't conscience of it yet.

An alien visits the earth. He says they've come as friends, and they desire to help the earth and set up reciprocal visits to their planet. The aliens have noticed that the earth is plagued by both natural and un-natural calamities, and they only wish to help. They offer a new power source, an end to famine, and a force field to be used as a defense shield. The alien states, "We wish only that you simply trust us." As he departs, he leaves a book behind.

At this point, the decoding experts for the U.S. government go to work. A man named Chambers is part of a team assigned to translate the book, which turns out to be a most difficult task. While he is discussing the situation with several army generals, his assistant Pat rushes into the room with news that the title of the book has been deciphered. The title reads To Serve Man.

Meanwhile, the delegates at the UN watch a film of several tests given to the alien. It's basically a lie detector test, and the results show that the Alien is making truthful statements. He repeats his motive of coming to earth only to offer help. The countries of the world offer their thanks as deserts become gardens and armies are disbanded. Next we see people standing in line to board spaceships as the reciprocal flights to the Alien's planet begin. They are weighed upon entry, and speak of upcoming events as we would speak before embarking on a vacation.

Chambers and his assistant, Pat, discuss all the recent events. They note that there are no more codes to decipher, that nearly 2000 Aliens are now on earth, and how easily man decides to go off to a strange planet. In fact, they are both on a waiting list to go. Although Chambers has given up on deciphering the book, Pat states that she is still working on it and getting close to a translation.

Chambers is now in line to board the spaceship. As he is ascending the steps, Pat rushes up desperately trying to get his attention. As she is held back by the Aliens, she warns Chambers, "Don't get on the ship! The book, To Serve Man, IT IS A COOKBOOK!" A struggling Chambers is forced into the ship.

Chambers is taken to a solitary room. He is offered a meal, but he tosses it on the floor. An Alien enters the room, picks up the meal, and gives it to Chambers stating, "Eat. We would not want you to lose weight."

Chambers faces the camera and speaks directly to us.

He says, "Whether we are on the ship with him or back on earth, it does not matter; we will all be on the menu.

I could not say it any louder. We will all be on the menu!!

This was a short episode of the Twilight Zone played back in 1962.

You can read about it at members.cox.net...

Sherry Shriner has a pretty good website discussing aliens/factions in government/bible. If you're interested, check it out.

sherryshriner.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacman

I could not say it any louder. We will all be on the menu!!

Noooo!!!!
I don't think I taste very nice.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join