It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Propaganda 101: Getting the U.S. Ready for War With Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I have thought for afew months that we were getting ready to hit Iran as well as Syria, but we have a problem Houston, Where are we going to get the people to do this???????? We just do not have the uniformed people and I don't think the DRAFT is operating, and they haven't recalled the retirees. You just can not bomb the areas into the StoneAge either, as it will take the GRUNTS-03 walkalots and 11 Boobooes to seize the objectives. Also the ARMY is converting tankers into SCOUTs. Now most of our ARMOR units were mothballed during the slicksters days as Pres. You will definatly need infantry, armor, and artillery on the ground, with the Air Force bombing. But then what do I know, I parked my tank 13 years ago when I retired.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
They will not be invading Iran until after the 2006 elections. The neo-cons are not stupid enough to give their political enemies this type of ammunition to use against them.

If the Republicans lose their majority in 2006, the Dems could theoretically have the power to start investigating the dirty laundry of the Bush administration while they are still in office.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Does the US need to fabricate an excuse to invade Iran? No, they are already known as the biggest financial backers of global terrorism. Kinda like the Libya of the 1980's. Why attack now? Best bet would be to hold off and see how stupid China is. If China thinks about provoking the US into war, say over Tawain or Japan, the US would have good strategic value in attacking IRan, who I believe signed a $300 billion contract to supply China with oil over the next few years. That would work better to our advantage. Though China would have to show a lot of brass.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
Does the US need to fabricate an excuse to invade Iran? No, they are already known as the biggest financial backers of global terrorism. Kinda like the Libya of the 1980's. Why attack now? Best bet would be to hold off and see how stupid China is. If China thinks about provoking the US into war, say over Tawain or Japan, the US would have good strategic value in attacking IRan, who I believe signed a $300 billion contract to supply China with oil over the next few years. That would work better to our advantage. Though China would have to show a lot of brass.

Source this please

And by the way I havent heard that Iran supports the global terrorism around the world.

There isnt any evidence in your theory what you have heard is called propoganda to stir the reaction of the world, this done by media around the world.

For your information the Nuclear capability that Iran wants is sole perpus to defend it against Israel which threatens Iran and Iran wants that Threat to go, the only reason that the US is involving it self in it is because Israeli GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL WHO WORK WITH US GOV WANT IRAN TO BE DESTROYED, it does not matter to Israel if the US soldiers die in this process they want the Iranian out of order, But as you see Iran is got very stroung allies, Pakistan next door, China above Iran, N.Korea above China having said this, I mean these counteries will support Iran in its strugle.

US is not trying to attack it is actually using physcological war which mean, they tried scaring the Government of Iran but it did not get scared, but now the political media of the US is on the Iranian people if they get scared they could become a benefit for the US as they will try to finish the Nuclear project and trash it by riots, protest btw this could aslo cause civil war which in that case US forces will attack.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Interseptor

Source this please

And by the way I havent heard that Iran supports the global terrorism around the world.

There isnt any evidence in your theory what you have heard is called propoganda to stir the reaction of the world, this done by media around the world.

For your information the Nuclear capability that Iran wants is sole perpus to defend it against Israel which threatens Iran and Iran wants that Threat to go, the only reason that the US is involving it self in it is because Israeli GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL WHO WORK WITH US GOV WANT IRAN TO BE DESTROYED, it does not matter to Israel if the US soldiers die in this process they want the Iranian out of order, But as you see Iran is got very stroung allies, Pakistan next door, China above Iran, N.Korea above China having said this, I mean these counteries will support Iran in its strugle.

US is not trying to attack it is actually using physcological war which mean, they tried scaring the Government of Iran but it did not get scared, but now the political media of the US is on the Iranian people if they get scared they could become a benefit for the US as they will try to finish the Nuclear project and trash it by riots, protest btw this could aslo cause civil war which in that case US forces will attack.

All right, you are right, $300 billion isn't exactly $70 billion, and it does include gas resources and not just oil. And my theory is based upon the brass of China, mind you.
www.energybulletin.net...

As for Iran supporting terrorism.
The Iranian Pasdaran was in an out of Palestine training Syrians and others on terror tactics in the 1980's. They held US hostages for over 5 years on the orders of Ayatolah Khomenei. Iranian's themselves have come out from the wood works to admit who and how much is being spent on. $70 million a month is no mouse fart. Following the money trail always leads to the bad guy.

www.factsofisrael.com...
www.intelligence.org.il...
www.realclearpolitics.com...
armiesofliberation.com...

You can read Bob Baer's book See No Evil to get a better oversight of their late 80's early 90's operations.

As for Israeli wanting to attack Iranian nuke style: If you give the Palestinians money to run their terror networks and send men out to assist, I imagine that the Israeli's aren't going to be too happy. Besides, Israel will monitor the situation and bomb any chance the Iranians have at developing a nuke the same way they did to Iraq.
Doubtful whether you could get Pakistan to side with Iran in a coallition against the US.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Verry good source info

Well I understand what you.

But some of those sources are biasd and false, about Israel, there isnt any terror networks in in Israel it is actually people of pelestine resisting the occupation of there country for more then 50 years and I believe many million of others like that is in no sense wroung, would you let Hitler cntrl your countery and watch your people get killed by tanks crossing the streets.

Pelestines have fought for 50 and more years, many counteries in the world do not except Israel as a country deny them.

Whole of middle east doesnt have any business with Israel,why, not because they are jews but because they have barbaric ideologie that there only perpus of Israel existance is just based on Darwinism, the nation that kicked the real culture and poeple out of there own homes and placed there own homes on to of them.

That is very low of country to do and then say they are terrorist, bull propoganda native of Pelestine are terrorist.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
In the weeks after 9/11/2001, George W Bush announced the existence of an "Axis of Evil" comprised of the nations of Iraq, Iran, and North Korea. In speeches that followed, he implied that he regarded it desirable to achieve "regime change" in all three countries. In the years since, the first of the three, Iraq, has been invaded and reduced to a desolate landscape of violence and hopelessness.

This is a link to a web reprint of Richard Heinberg's "MuseLetter #155". It is a very cogent exploration of U.S. Middle East policy, and covert agendas, relating directly to the topic of this thread. I found it to be a quite enlightening work of verifiable fact, deductive reasoning, and feasible conjecture.

(Also reprinted in Nexus Magazine, Volume 12 No. 3 - May/June 2005)

[edit on 10-7-2005 by Lordling]

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lordling
In the weeks after 9/11/2001, George W Bush announced the existence of an "Axis of Evil" comprised of the nations of Iraq, Iran, and North Korea. In speeches that followed, he implied that he regarded it desirable to achieve "regime change" in all three countries. In the years since, the first of the three, Iraq, has been invaded and reduced to a desolate landscape of violence and hopelessness.

This is a link to a web reprint of Richard Heinberg's "MuseLetter #155". It is a very cogent exploration of U.S. Middle East policy, and covert agendas, relating directly to the topic of this thread. I found it to be a quite enlightening work of verifiable fact, deductive reasoning, and feasible conjecture.

(Also reprinted in Nexus Magazine, Volume 12 No. 3 - May/June 2005)

excelent resreach I really found the detailed, briliant source, cristal clear, I just want to justify that the war is not the fault of american people but of politicians there ways of dealing with mankind.

An also the military has nothing to do with the war, The military fights the war and the politicians start the war.

these 4 years after 9/11/2001 have been hell on earth, the politician have targeted the muslims and they are fighting back and killing inocent people that have nothing to do with the war, and all for what Bush greed on the oil of Iraq and the gas line pipe that between iran, afganistan, pakistan, india which was contracted by Bush company.

But Bush never reveals the fact that Osama was hired by the CIA in the 70s, 80s and he was funded by the CIA and paid by the US government, and now these terrorist groups that were funded by the CIA, and US gov are attacking the creator, like frankanstine horror movie.

[edit on 10-7-2005 by Interseptor]

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marid Audran

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
Jews are NOT The Children of ISREAL

Huh? Isn't that like saying "Catholics are not the children of the vatican"?

Israel was set up after WW2 to give the Jewish people a home.

so you say, that the jews are the children of isreal simply because we gave it to them?
im wondering when exactly did we ever have the right to take it from those already living there?
no wait.
i get it now.
WE STILL THINK WE CAN DO WHAT WE WANT WITH OTHER PEOPLES HOMES!!
we are still doing it today.
and i only say "we" because the rest of us do nothing.
I believe a man who see's rape happening yet does nothing is as guilty as the man who does the raping!
and we ARE raping the world!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join