It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can you recomend any good books on the subject

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
ufo's
abductions
area 51

i'd like some of your recomendations on books if you will. i know there are plenty of links to read on the internet but there is nothing like sitting down with a good book.

thank you

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Disclosure - Steven Greer

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Intruders: The Incredible Visitations at Copley Woods by Budd Hopkins

Missing Time, also by Budd Hopkins

UFO Casebook by Kevin Randle

Abduction: Human Encounters with Aliens by John Mack

Anything by Raymond Fowler

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Lonely Planets - David Grinspoon

This book is good, It show the scientific explination about life in the universe. This book has got praise from almost every outlet in the field. It's also very fun to read, thats good because this book is thick.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I can't speak to Area 51 or abductions specifically, but if you're looking for some serious info on UFOs I'd recommend anything by William Lyne.
See www.888webtoday.com... for a very good synopsis of his work. Start with "Occult Ether Physics" [Warning- it's not light reading]. Based upon much delving into this topic, I believe he's closest to the truth, which is UFOs are terrestrially based craft created using technology developed by Nikola Tesla. In this context, "Occult" refers to "hidden" and not woooooowooooo spookiness. Very much an eye-opener. If you're looking for reptilians, greys, and bug-eyed kidnappers, this is not for you.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
For UFO's...I highly recomend Lt. Col. Philip J. Corso's book, "The Day After Roswell."

This is a really good book, about his personal expierances as head of Research and development and the developement of alien technology.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Everything mentioned is awsome....

Nobody said anything about Jaques Vallee however. He IS the French astrophphisisist the charector in that BIG ufo movie with Richard Dryfuss (I forget the title) but the movie had this French charector who believed Richard Dryfuss.............
ANYWAY he is a real person and has written SEVERAL books on the subject, titles: ~Revelations...~Confrontations...~Dimensions..... ~Challange to Science..~.Anatomy of a phenomenon. ALL excellant books.

Bud Hopkins wrote....~WITNESSED, the story of the Brooklyn Bridge UFO encounters~....is AMAZING, it has Xrays of nasal implants in the book, and also 'hints' that possibly Lech Wellessa the Polish leader was abducted while he was in NYC...
WITNESSED is a MUST READ for anyone interested in UFO abduction.

All the Whitley Streiber, Alien subject books are very good to.......

Johm Mack.....John Mack...read anything from John Mack...oh did I mention John Mack?

[edit on 30-6-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Star Ancestors by Nancy Red Star, this book has a lot of information I found to be very valid.She being native american also had top security clearance in the military.She unveils some information from her peoples knowledge of the star people.Their talks about war parties sent out to invade these star people.I highly recomend this book.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedomrik
For UFO's...I highly recomend Lt. Col. Philip J. Corso's book, "The Day After Roswell."

This is a really good book, about his personal expierances as head of Research and development and the developement of alien technology.

im reading this book right now *today i finished chapter 4*
and its Freaking me OUT!!!!!

Also ill add to the list
check out Stanton Friedmans books
like "TopSecretMajic"
i read most of that one a few months ago it was really funny cool and smart definatly

i highly recommend it

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   
ALIEN AGENDA by Jim Marrs is a good overall book on UFO's and aliens. I also found an old paperback from a used bookstore called FLYING SAUCERS ON THE ATTACK by Harold Wilkins. It was originally written in 1954 with extra material added in '67. The most interesting is the list of UFO sightings from around the world from B.C. 222 up to the 50's.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I'm planning to buy a recent release, "Ufo's and nukes", by Robert Hastings. Rather a tome at 500 or so pages, it focuses on credible reports of ufo activity around nuclear missile bases, and includes instances of ufos' interferring with missile test launches and the like.
I could only find it on his website, he will ship outside of the USA if you mail him about postage.

visit : www.ufohastings.com

also, anything by Timothy Good is excellent - his books tend to be very "meaty". Start with "Above Top Secret", but all the others are worth a read too.

new topics

top topics

join