It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madrid ,Spain ....Fire attracts Aliens?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I would not waste my own time , as well as any one eles time by posting computer generated pics. I understand you don't know me , so you don't know this. The reason's I won't post , my most outrageous pics, is because for one, I am saving them for a project, I am working on. The other reason is pretty wacked out sounding and I really don't wanna get "labeled" as a nut, a freak, or a mental case. All I will say is this, communications, (telepathic ones)donot want me making my evidence public. I am afraid, if I expose, everything I have, I will lose contact and the protection ,I recieve from them. I have had them, intervene in some, life or death, medical situations and actually, inform me ,what to do, about it. Some of the remedys , my Doctor, never even heard of, and it was a very dangerous and risky procedure . My Doctor, decided to try ,what I conveyed to him, and it worked, when it could of instantly killed me ,and at other times ,I was only told, to leave the hospital, when I need ,emergency surgery and promised I would be taken care of . So I've left the hospital, and overnight I was healed "somehow" a medical miricle. They always show up, right before a health crisis, I have. Now wether, they cause ,that health crisis and then fix the problem, I don't know. To let you in, on the Spain pics. They showed up in Spain, warned me, and sure enough a day later, I was at a hospital in Spain, I should be dead. They told me ,to leave the hospital and I would be fine. So, against medical advice I did, and I had a broken hand, both collarbones broken, and numerous head contusions and bleeding on the brain ...all healed. Ok , there I did it . I got carried away and babbled on about a small tiny portion of all whats going on in my life surrounding these things......and theres so much , so much more.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
"Nut", "freak", and "mental case" are all realtive terms. Every member here has a screw loose.

It sounds to me like your story would make a good thread, but maybe in a forum other than Aliens & UFOs. I have read threads started by other members that have a story similar to your own. I think there are more people than you think around here that you can relate to. You'll be surprised.

Peace

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
These are lens flares. Here I took an image and inverted it horizontally and vertically and viola! They magically line up with the street lamps! WOW! Who woulda thunk it?

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I would agree that the fire pics are nothing but lense flare. As for the back yard pics, they are nothing but dust on the lense and dust in the air. Happens all the time to me when I forget to clean my lenses (and I am an avid photographer).

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xavieria
I will not post my best one's here on the internet, as they are reserved for a project I am currentley involved in.

There is nothing extraordinary about any of these pictures so far.

Originally posted by Xavieria
Note: the majority of my orb pics I take with a dispoable camera.

Get a real camera. You won't have as many problems with lens distortion, dust being on the inside of the lenses (yes they get recycled), and maybe if the camera is good enough it will make corrections for lighting conditions so your photos aren't overexposed with lens flares.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
yup, lense flare on the fire pics...

the orbs phenomena is interesting though... probably just dust...

but it is interesting that they are very common for some people and areas (coast to coast, will not accept anymore due to the massive amount they recieve) but some pics don't show the slightest orbs...
you would think it would be always or never

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
thats fine with me. We can ,call it lens flare, one day ,when you see ,the next photo's, from Spain--- that followed the ones ,I showed you, I wonder , what you'll say..... then. Now, as far as dust on the lens? Ok thats funny ,cuz I used, a brand new, disposable camera, I ,took out of the package ,right before, I took them. No time, to collect dust, if so, I have a bone to pic, with the manufacturer. Now, one question, I have , no maybe two........If these ,so called ,Lens flares and dust specs, happened to be, the real deal, what would they be called? A higher intelligence or in the paranormal catagory? I'm curious. Also, I have giant, neon pink orbs that "move: thru my pics, solid and not see thru , could this also be a dust particle? Also ,small brilliant blue and green orbs, trailing thru pics, could a dust particle, cause these? Faces and all? and if what you say, is true ,then I know ,I've really lost my mind..... because I am communicating ,with dust particles and lens flares............go figure.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
oh yeah, by the way, i only have about , 6 camera's. A Sony mini Dv 3CCD digital zoom, 2 other sonys, a Canon 35 mm, a cheap kodak digital, and I buy lots of disposable's. If I need to buy a "real" camera then I need to know, what one is ,and pissed ,I've wasted alot money ,on these fake ones. I don't think I can afford a "real " one.......$5,000 ,I paid for my Sony, is about the limit I'll spend!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Xavieria, ok..

1. If they are in fact not from the street lights, explain Seth76's picture that show's why they are lense flares and explain why they perfectly match up.

2. What is this project you are working on? Or is it super top secret? At least tell us what kind of project it is.

3. Those really look like dust or a dirty lense or both.

[edit on 22-6-2005 by xxblackoctoberxx]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
external image

(This edit brought to you by The Commission on the Removal of Giant Images)

[edit on 6/22/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Xavieria

I see what's in that picture but what is it exactly that I'm looking at? Is this greenish-blue orb one of the entities that's communicating with you or what? Give us some background on the pictures.

Peace

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Easily achieved by holding anything right up to the lense and taking the picture...
Those question's are still in the air...

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Perhaps instead of spending 5 grand on a camera, you should look into photography lessons, cause those specks that appear in the pictures are not orbs. They are dust particles that show up in the light of the flash. I'm sorry, you seem to be very enthusiastic about these pics, but there is really no story here. Just poor quality pics.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I have tooken alot of pics and it is easy to make(and accedentaly) odd pics that could fool a fool for beiing ufos or whatever but if you got a story backing up your pics like they where moving around making 90 degrees turns, moving like some intelligent controlled them or filmed them it would be easier to light some more truth into it.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Perhaps instead of spending 5 grand on a camera, you should look into photography lessons, cause those specks that appear in the pictures are not orbs. They are dust particles that show up in the light of the flash. I'm sorry, you seem to be very enthusiastic about these pics, but there is really no story here. Just poor quality pics.

i could not have said it better, how many threads about lens flares and dustspecs did we have on this board, i started counting a long time ago.

funny thing is no matter how many people tell the truth to the girl she wont believe it.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
hey Xavieria is that you in your avatar? because if so I have a few interesting projects I'd like to work with you on as well...

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
hey Xavieria is that you in your avatar? because if so I have a few interesting projects I'd like to work with you on as well...

um yes, that is me in that picture.........LOL

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
can somone tell me if these are orbs or dust specs?

and as for that white blob in a previous pic:
I have pics of that moving thru the room.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
this a dust spec also?
external image

(CRGI strikes again!)

[edit on 6/22/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Xavieria

I see what's in that picture but what is it exactly that I'm looking at? Is this greenish-blue orb one of the entities that's communicating with you or what? Give us some background on the pictures.

Peace

No ,I have not posted pics ,of anything ,that is communicating with me. The telepathic communications I have is not that of orbs. I have no pics , of what I communicate with and I'm sure I never will.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join