It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madrid ,Spain ....Fire attracts Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I thought i would share. This building was burning and it was empty and these yellow lit up "things "were flying all around. Anyone ever seen these before? I got lots of pics of these things, it was in Jan 2005.
external image

[edit on 113030p://5811 by Xavieria]

[edit on 6/22/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Orange to red is the more normal color for them, but if the building contained some different material, then I suppose yellow is possible.

Particles of partially burnt metal slivers or sometimes plastics (in rare cases plasma, but the smoke does not appear thick enough) being carried aloft by the hot air currents.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The three that go down in a diagonal line look somewhat like some sort of lens flare. So you say you saw these with your own eyes too? Its hard to tell but from where the fire is to the yellow things seems to be quite a distance like they are not even interested. HMPH

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Amazing how those "orbs" lined themselves inversely to the overexposed street lamps.

...moving on....

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
If it was the street light causing the lens flare I think the "orbs would be pretty much in the same place. I am going to post multiple pics so you can see how they moved around. These "orbs" actually came very close to me and I have some spectacular shots, but I feel these are suffiecient, I will not post my best one's here on the internet, as they are reserved for a project I am currentley involved in.
external image

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Particles of partially burnt metal slivers or sometimes plastics (in rare cases plasma, but the smoke does not appear thick enough) being carried aloft by the hot air currents.

The pictures are extremely inconclusive and I would tend to agree with the above statement.

On another note, I have a feeling inconclusive is about to become my new favourite word!

Edit: Just noticed the light streams on the picture - these look like time delay pictures where the shutter was open to give that cool effect. Could that have caused the effects? Either way I don't think this is anything to get excited about.

[edit on 22-6-2005 by Nova]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I give it some serious thought, and maybe I will post the remainder of the pics. I doubt it thou, but just for fun here's a pic taken in my back yard.
external image

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
and my Mom's front yard. Note: the majority of my orb pics I take with a dispoable camera.
external image

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I gotta say that this just looks like lens flares, or just specs on the actual camera lens...

But, I am sure that the photo expert members here will be able to let us know what we are looking at...

[edit on 22-6-2005 by mpeake]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Well maybe it's my fault for not posting the "best of my pics" but I really am not comfotable with doing so, at least not at the moment. Maybe, I will feel differently ,about it one day. I only have, about 300 pics ,of all kinds of orbs, from beautiful neon pink ones , to blue see thru ......you name it. The fire pics, were taken with a digital camera, maybe 100 pics in all, the pics started out ,with no orbs at all, then they entered the pictures ,and then the last pictures,, had absolutly none in them. The pic, in front of my moms house , was taken ,with a disposable camera ,and pics preceeding ,the one ,I posted ....had from no orbs- to a couple- then say a dozen- then the pic I posted. I never moved position- for any of those photo's, so I highly doubt it ,was something on the lens. Any night of the week, you can hand me ANY camera, a disposable , a digital, I don't care and I will get nemerous pics of orbs every single time.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
external image

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
contrast enhanced photo

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xavieria
Well maybe it's my fault for not posting the "best of my pics" but I really am not comfotable with doing so, at least not at the moment.

Why so uncomfortable? Let's see 'em. I hope you don't think anybody is going to ridicule you for posting them. As long as they're not computer generated or knowingly fake in some other way, then all you'll get are members' opinions.
If they don't agree with your assessment of the pictures........who cares! Nothing to worry about I promise.

Peace

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
another in front of my moms place
external image

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join