It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaida attacks since sept 11th

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Europe already is the NWO. part of it. You have:

Almost total govornment involvement in your lives. Constant monitoring, security cameras everywhere, limits on freedom of speech and belief, ect.

Welcome to the European Union. The NWO in its beginnings. The masses have no arms, nor have they ever had arms.

Your statement on Europe is not entirely true. We probably have more freedom than you do in the US. When I visit the US I see more cameras and more restrictions than I ever have here or on the Continent.
Technically you could probably pull up a few constraints but in general the average Euro is much freer than the average US citizen. We can go where and do what we please without any of the red tape that you guys seem to suffer so much.
You also state that we have no arms and never have. That isn't entirely true either. Over the years, weapons for killing people have slowly been phased out but not to the detriment of our societies. Some countries still retain a very strong Black Market though and guns really aren't as uncommon as you are led to believe.

But I digress. I don't dispute that Europe would be part of an NWO. What I do dispute is that Europe would be part of a Zionist led NWO.
Our ethnic makeup would make it impossible for anyone but ourselves to manipulate us.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The strange thing is that Al Qaeda never admitted that they had anything to do with September 11th. To this day Bin Laden denies it.

What terrorist group denies their actions? Usually there's multiple groups yelling that they had a hand in the death and destruction.

Not this time.

I'm not even sure that they DID have anything to do with it. At this point don't believe a single word that the Bush Administration claims. Not a word.

All the scrap metal from the WTC was trucked away and sold within DAYS! No crime scene investigation, no inquiry, no governmentcommittee looking at why the towers both fell. Nothing.

You don't have to be a wacky conspiracy theorist to know something stinks about the whole thing. And that they tried to originally get Henry Frickin Kissinger to lead the inquiry YEARS LATER shows you what a load of garbage it is.

something is rotten in denmark

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Leveler,

I find it amusing that you consider Europe freer than the US. My time there showed be a stuffy, robotic society that basically is ever dependant on the all seeing govornment. free for who?

For starters, the EU has basically gone on a campaign to outlaw any form of offensive speech or political association. Hm.......so, what is offensive? Who decides? Outlawing any form of expression offensive or hateful towards people of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ect. That catagory will soon spread and encompass even more.

the govornments of Europe gaff HUGE amounts of money from peoples paychecks. Huge amounts of taxation that would break the average American household. laws everywhere govorning every aspect of human life. And yes. WAY many more cams. I have never seen as many cameras and speed traps in my life. Hell, I had never even heard of them before I lived over there.

In germany, people can get arrested for say, Sieg Heiling, or having Nazi propoganda. Seen it happen to people. So what if it is ofensive to some. The free speech law coveres EVERYONES right to babble whatever nonsense they want. So what if a bunch of drines wanna ressurect Hitlers ashes from somewhere? Its not like Germany is gonna rise again, American military bootheel buried deep in its rump, all eyes watching it constantly, ect. You dont think Europe is under Zionist bootheel? What about the millions in repairations Germany STILL pays to Israel every #ing year? like 60 years after the holocaust, its perpetraitors are all DEAD. The current generation in Germany wasnt even ALIVE back then, yet still, pay huge repairations. Europe is still under the influence of International banking. You still feed off the same lifeline that we do. Youre still udner the bootheel, even if you fancy yourselves away from it.

In the UK< i was shocked to see Cameras for security on roads, in BARS, everywhere. Disturbing. In Idaho, one of the state leaders told her citizens anytime they see a cam on the road, shoot it out. We still dont enjoy being watched here. In Europe, no one cares.

In Europe, its a forced system of conformity and authoritarianism. People think they are free. They can think all they like. Thier national soverignty will soon dissolve as well. One Europe, one govornment. And no chance of overthrow. Your health, welfare, everything you surrendered to the govornment. You have little control of your lives. Wheres the homeschooling in Europe? Wheres the right to raise your kids with your own indoctrination?

believing ones self free dont mean its so. You can believe youre a bunny rabbit, but your ears wont grow. If Europe likes being in an Orwellian technocratic nightmare, thats your right. If you enjoy your NWO, then you should be left to it.

Over here on the other side of the Atlantic, however, some of us still care about the comming tyranny. You can keep your chains, if you believe them, then they are yours and granted to you.

Strong societies? You mean like race riots, bitterness over the assylum issues, Television taxes, property taxes on top of normal rent and house payments thats scary, Cameras in amusement parks, church taxes (they got em in germany) grave taxes......

NWO is already there. And Zionists are pasrt of it. There are others, Illuminati, Masons, ect, they are all players for pretty much simplar goals.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 08:37 AM
link   
may I submit the article:

english.pravda.ru...

(ind writer, british, picked up by russia news)

salient observations:

Clinton Admin. neglect/
of afrika & SE asia, re; militant muslims

US intel, still foggy/fuzzy on mulitple embassy
bombings, (again, focus on Reno-justice dept)

AQ- the priemere, kill america org. Was relegated
to back-seat priority..why?
ruby ridge & Waco & american Survivalists were
#1 Top Priority, Elian Gonzalez # 2, hand guns #3

I have a sneeky suspicion that recent NY blackout
linked to OBL message 6 Aug (dark wind, threat)
but that message hasn't been CaNNed news-ed!
nor widely made known thru other media...why?
~~~ ~~~

reporting AQ attacks- would be counter productive!- response to AQ got us into iraq & afghan & is now leading to W Africa,
SO, Unless IT suits Admin Policy, any AQ attacks
will be dismissed as 'something else' accidents !
~~~

(the NWO threads are intertwined, Gordian Knot style)

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I need this one answerd, if anyone has any information on this subject???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Guerilla

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join