It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaida attacks since sept 11th

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
You guys are only looking at this thing only in the light in which you want to see it.

You see the Intelligence Services as being infallible and believe that they don't make mistakes of this magnitude.
Yet you are all too ready to believe that they made a mistake when it came to WoMD in Iraq.

You only accept the mistakes that you want to see. At other times you see them as invincible.

You can't have it both ways, guys.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Infinte:

Speaking of the Mossad, you may as well be saying the Zionist branch of the CIA. They go hand in hand, one is seldom ignorant of that the other knows.......

Remeber when Whispers brought up the point about following the money, seeing who stands to benefit? We only need to look at Israel to see they gain the most from Sep 11.

Because September 11 basically stirred up massive blind hatred against the Arabs and more support for Israels "policies" against them. Israel got, from September 11: a juggernaut ally with massive capabilities to wipe out all its enemies, the Arab world. The had a huge lapdog they could sick randomly on anyone who threatened it. before that day, most Americans impressions of Arabs were just distant, smelly people on camels with funny hats. There was somewhat apoathy towards them, even with the small scale terror attacks overseas. Most had forgotten the first WTC bombing.

After September 11, the masses impression of Arabs were big scary evil bloodthirsty people who will kill and eat your children alive if we dont stop them. This attitude has hardly benefitted us in the least, since it has caused alot of Innocent cool Arabs here to get atatcked, and people who even look arab get pestered or assaulted. It has made us blindly hate them to the point all we can say is kill the ragheads, nuke mecca, kill the arabs..an attitude that is EXTREMELY benefical to Zionist Israel.

Look at Iraq. No connection to 9/11, despite efforts to paint it that way. Iraq was the biggest threat in israels area, and one they have been haunted by for ages. Now, they are no threat. And guess what? For the first time since 1948, the Iraqi oil pipeline has been opened up to Israel, flooding the country with a new source of CHEAP oil. And the rest of the arab world is scared to lift a finger, hence, why the Palestinains have upped thier attacks on the Israelis, because they know before sep 11, there might have been hope that another arab nation might help them, after.....now, everyone in the middle east feels the angry US crosshairs on thier backs. Look at the Saudis, normally smug, who blocked previous attempts to investigate terror. Now they leap through thier asses to kiss ours.

Israel gains alot from Sep 11, and remeber, the Zionists powers that be dont care about the average jew who gets blown to hell, they see this as even more fuel to thier fires to start implimenting Nazi like policies against the Pali's.

So, Israel, Our govornment, and big money all stand to gain from Sep 11. the average joe losses out.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Then yes, it is time to revolt.

I really don't believe that, if anything I think the Koreans or Chinese funded the mission, attack big business, kill economy, send more business my way, I only pay my workers $0.17 an hour compared to $10.50, help you with your bad economy, get you profitable again.

That's my take and I would not doubt France or Germany knew about it before hand as well.

Think about who had the most to gain by the attack, it wasn't the Middle East guys, per normal, they were the hired help.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Israel gains alot from Sep 11, and remeber, the Zionists powers that be dont care about the average jew who gets blown to hell, they see this as even more fuel to thier fires to start implimenting Nazi like policies against the Pali's.

So what you are saying is that this "war on terrorism" is basicly a war on islam?? I still can't see Israel being involed in this. All i can do is continue my research on Al Qaida attackd and Sept 11th and see what else i dig up.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Well, remeber, Israel and the US are bed buddies. One does nothing without the other not knowing.

A war on Islam, are more specifically, a race war against the Arabs. Zionist Jews hate Arabs. So, they gain the most.

I wont say Israel acted alone, they certainly would have had full approval within the highest levels in the gov. Hell, I will even say it was a joint effort. Israel, if you do your research in the news, has done the opposite oif what Europe has done: goading us and egging us on to go attack this nation and that. I remeber when i was watching the war in Iraq, and the possibility of Syurians comming over to attack the US troops, Israel rabidly feeding the fire, telling us we ened to attack Syria, get Iran, israel all the time cheering us on and goading us to hit practically the whole friggin middle east.

Israel gains, but so does our gov. Bush became a star overnight, Oil companies happily rubbing thier hands in anitcipation of new areas to exploit, military defense contracters almost instantly expanding in anticipation of war......

The attack on the USS LIberty is my point in reference to show that Israel has done things in the past of this nature. Had they killed every survivor on that ship, and had certain people not immiediately within our govornment told the jets of the 6th fleet to back down, we would have obliterated Egypt, which is exactly what Israel wanted. (not nuked of course, too close to thier backyard, they just wanted us to grease and napalm the country). israel tried it in 1967, the result would have been favorable: massive US assault on the Arab countries. We still aided them, they still won, with our aid, but it left thier enemies intact.

read up on the USS Liberty to see what happened, and see the connection in appearance to 9/11. Israel failed, and survivors got out to tell the story, but I dont think they were sloppy this time, probably, because they had much help on our end, if not full cooperation.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Israel and the US perpetrated 9/11 my butt.

You honestly think that would be the easiest way to start a Holy War?
And what's happening now is the best way to fight one?

Get real. If the West and Israel were to start a Holy War against Islam they would just wipe them out.

Who would stop them? Us? No we would swallow a much better prepared piece of propaganda than that which you say 9/11 was.
The Chinese? Nope. They have as much problems with Islamic extremists as we do.

Logic is logic. You aren't using it in your theory.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   

"An Israeli government spokesman reported a few days ago the news of arresting a number of Israelis by the US intelligence bodies in Florida. This might seem strange but what is more significant is the deliberate ignorance by the Israeli government of the reason for the arrests. The Israelis did not even mention the reason or the case for which their subjects were detained. The point is that a big quantity of the Anthrax germ was held with the Israelis when they were arrested

Full article

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Wow. Dan Rather can find Saddam in a matter of days but our 'super-almighty powerful' government can't lol.

I also have wondered how Al-Qaida could penetrate our country and soil without help. According to their track record, they haven't done ANYTHING like that before. And - I thought that WiTD's prediction of Jakarta was fake? I thought he edited it in or something...maybe I missed something..can someone clear this up?

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
They did plenty of evil deeds in Russia.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
btw who are 'The Elders of Zion'??

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Many believe that al-Qaida would not have come into being without the US funding and training given to the Afghan mujahedeen fighting the Soviet invasion of 1979 to 1989. Some claim that several key US politicians, such as George H. W. Bush, have been involved in corporations, such as the Carlyle Group, which funded al-Qaida

www.wikipedia.org...-Qaida?

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Elders of Zion, Infinite, is a term for the top levels of Zionism, usually, Rabbinical. They basically are the ones insuring that the goals and aims of Zionism are being met. Who they are is hard to say. Look at the Federal Reserve Board membership list. 10 of 12 are Jews, I believe. Zionist ones.

Israel got caught, two MOSSAD agents, in Mexico trying to blow up the parliament building there, not long after 9/11. Im guessing if they had suceeded, terrorism woul;d have been blamed. But they got cuahgt with #loads of explosives in a check point. israel told the Mexicans to return thier agents or else. The Mexicans complied. Quick.

Israel has had its fingers deep in our pie as much as we have ours in thiers. The exctasy trade in this country comes alot form there, i remeber in the 90's when raving was pretty big here, Rabbi's were getting busted at the airport smuggling in huge amounts of the drug. Most were simply returned to israel, no charges pressed.

Leveler, it is VERY logical what i have suggested. The US and Israel simply cant just march in the middle east and wipe everyone out. We have roles to play. if we were just gonna march in and start annhilating everyone there, wed have China, Russia, and most of Europe rallied against us. WE have to pretend were doing something for the greater good. So, we need to look like were acting in self defense, or acting ion everyones best interest. Wiping out the Muslim world simplyunite the world against us, if we just did it. So, we are doing it, piece by piece, little by little, under the guise we are acting on threats of terror. 9/11 created something on the scale as has never eben done before: a small group of ragtag terrorists conducting and executing a super complex operation of guerilla warfare. Taking down two huge monuments, breaching a fortress, using normally hard to acess equipement to do it? Thats the picture painted. It was catastrophic on a massive scale. Thus, the world said we will join you in your fight against terror. Now, that support is wavering. We need to reinfirce the paranoia of the Americans.

Another attack is imminent. Dunno when, I aint whispers. But I dont need inside sources or psychic revelation to know the American public is getting a little shaky on the war on terror thing, anbother attack will remind them they need Big Brother to protect and rob them of thier civil liberties.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Ok thank you for that. Over here in the UK are london police have been told "shoot to kill" incase of suicide attack. I heard by whispers to expect an attack in the next month, but in the UK, we are being told this so we scared and stay in line and support the government. They use terrorism as a tool over here to scare us.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Damn, Infinte, i figured, with decades of IRA punks blastin # to hell, people would be used to it by now. I dont know how endangered the UK is, as far as what priority they are on any terrorists list, but Id imagine it would be mixed feelings: on one hand, the UK is pretty generous with letting assylum seekers come in, and such, and treating them rather well, on the other hand, it is a US ally. In Iraq, you guys have done pretty well in Basra, with your troops losses(once you got the hell away from the americans, ehehehehe) were pretty low, and from what i can gather in the news, basra seems to be relatively stable and orderly, with few attacks and the like. Bin Laden basically has America as enemy number one...and when I see flags burning in the middle east, the only flags I se are the US and Israel, havent seen anyone burnin a Union jack, but our media doesnt really show much of anything of interest these days.

Suffice to say, the real terror threat to the UK, while there, is relatively low, in regards to priority. That is, from the Muslim world, they seem to be more interested in bombing US targets that british, I guess its because the majority of the British public is opposed to the war without proper authority, and thus, they would be bombing people who actually would prefer a more mild approach to the middle east. However, the threat is still there, and should be taken seriously, Blair wasnt thinkin right when he jumped on the terror busting train with Bush.

A bigger concern of mine would be out gov staging a terror attack over there, blaming it on the Bin Laden bunch, to scare people and help out Blair a little, perhaps, even bringing on more draconian security measures. Thats where I would be watching......the Arabs, for now, it seems, are happy and content with attacking our troops and bllowing up places where westerns meet. Attacking Britian, i would put it past them, but in the larger scale of things, it doesnt seem as likely as our gov trying to pull some # off.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Ever since sept 11th we have been told "an attack is coming". Either the attacks have been stopped or were never gonna happen. I don't like the fact that our government would sink fear into us for no reason.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Now youre beginnign to understand how some of us feel in the US.

The constant tinkering wth the terror alert levels has made many people jaded and not care, gettoing bored with the whole thing. We keep getting told to be afriad, be very afraid. Im hardly worried myself, as far as arabs doing it. Im more worried about my gov doing it.

I remeber when i was over there in May, seeing on the news the big concrete barriers they were puttin up in London around the palace. Yet....I saw #loads of middle eatserners walking around, unconcerned, no one paying them any real mind. Odd, it seemed, for that country to be worried.

Remeber the tanks they put around Gatwick? A totally unnecessary measure. What the hell are tanks gonna do? It was pointless,but designed I think to whip up hysteria and fear. Didnt work as they wanted though, most people were annoyed by it (to quote my BF "what the bloody hell is a tank gonna do against a plane anyway?"). Its all scare tactics. Even in the US, its silly. Al Quaeda sticks to overseas targets and such. Mostly military and gov. Have you noticed that pre 9/11, with the exception of the WTC, all of the bombings were against US govornment and military targets, normal average civilians werent hit? Even after 9/11 all the targets have been mostly military and gov. I still question Bali, seeing how only two Americans were killed, and last time I checked, Australia wasnt big on Bin ladens #list. Why would these terrorists attack a bunch of Ozzies on vacation? Everyone knows Ozz is in on this mess as to not piss the US off and try to be a supportive buddy.

So, again, i reiterate, if an attack occurs, chances are, it wont be Arabs or muslims doing it in the UK.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
In my home town Canterbury, On the anveristy on sept 11th, it was like something of TV. Armed police everywhere. I have never seen armed police before or after that. It was so scary seeing them walking around and stopping everyone.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
What about the BALI bombings? (Done by "Jemah Islamia" witch is, i belive just a large Al-Qaeda cell..) Have you seen "the zero group" pics from there.. destruction allmost in same scale as in WTC.. or the African embassy bombings? Attack on USS Cole.. Only luck saved the USS Cole from sinking.. and these were done by Al-Qaeda ("The Base" in english..)

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The source for the attacks were taken from terrorism.com and those attacks were not included.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Uninen did u find those videos you were after??

<< 1    3  4 >>

join