It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, yesterday me and my friend saw some kind of "Reptilian" underground near Hero base, this stuff

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
humbled_one, I understand that governement people told you to post this silly picture and admit that you ar elying under a life threatening to you and members of your family, I am sorry for your point loss, but you are not alone there are a lot of us who KNOWS the truth, and that you were forced to tell you were lying, and that picture of bearded dragon which is posted later is what you saw there. Don't feel yourself bad, I know you wren't lying, but it is better this way.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Oh, nice one.

Nice points by the way.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MankoW
humbled_one, I understand that governement people told you to post this silly picture and admit that you ar elying under a life threatening to you and members of your family, I am sorry for your point loss, but you are not alone there are a lot of us who KNOWS the truth, and that you were forced to tell you were lying, and that picture of bearded dragon which is posted later is what you saw there. Don't feel yourself bad, I know you wren't lying, but it is better this way.

Isn't by saying that, make you the next target?
If so, your a dead man.

Also, he better get banned, or a bunch of people are gonna do the same thing.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
King Lizard -- thanks for the terms post reminder--

this should have been in the fiction area -- and technically he should be banned -- I think others have been for less. Just because you said "I was trying to make a point" it doesn't negate the terms and conditions you agreed to.

As you may have figured out I live in the area of Camp Hero -- have hiked all over it and know lots of people out that way (my family has been here since the 1600's) and I don't think anything reptilian is there -- But I was willing to let you post a pic of something that stirred you imagination enough to make the posts you did.

All and all -- not a good thing and if you aren't banned I will personally be disappointed in the ATS staff -- we all agree to the terms and conditions so why do you think you are special??

The story was fun -- if it were in the fiction area where it belonged.

I just hope this isn't the beginning of people thinking they can make a point (or points) this way......

[edit on 15-6-2005 by justme1640]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
People also don't like the way you've made your point because you're effectively calling everone here idiots and that your above everyone else.

Hey, I consider myself an idiot for believing it as much as I did, and I was merely hoping there'd be even just a blurry picture of some figure that might be a big lizard. IMO, we all need a swift kick in the rear like this every once in a while to keep us in check, to remind us to think twice before we fall head-over-heels in love with an idea or a story. In order to "Deny Ignorance," we need to be reminded that said ignorance starts with us sometimes.

humbled_one, my hat is off to you. If you do get banned--which although I hate to see it, they do have a valid "case" against you if you will (rule #1 no less!)--you have at least one member here who will remember this lesson.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Sorry KingLizard, i really did not know...
Ksnazdnzon, come on man, i am not saying i am a "wise teacher". I think you are mad as i simply did something that a lot of people on here know should be to make the point...i love everyone on here for their open mindedness, the world needs more of that to stop the real corruption out there in the world. Just don't believe everything you read on the net though unless you have some kind of solid proof. People should start writing their congressmen more about how they really feel about how their state and country overall is being run, instead of waiting for "reptilians" or good or bad aliens to show before doing something. People need to do their own little bit to change the world and not be waiting around for Aliens to prove themselves. Waiting for the aliens has been going on now since the 1940's...are they real? Well, alot of people say things have happened to them, so something must be going on, but it seems the stories keep getting more and more far out and people are believing almost anything now...

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCory1

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
People also don't like the way you've made your point because you're effectively calling everone here idiots and that your above everyone else.

Hey, I consider myself an idiot for believing it as much as I did, and I was merely hoping there'd be even just a blurry picture of some figure that might be a big lizard. IMO, we all need a swift kick in the rear like this every once in a while to keep us in check, to remind us to think twice before we fall head-over-heels in love with an idea or a story. In order to "Deny Ignorance," we need to be reminded that said ignorance starts with us sometimes.

humbled_one, my hat is off to you. If you do get banned--which although I hate to see it, they do have a valid "case" against you if you will (rule #1 no less!)--you have at least one member here who will remember this lesson.

I don't need the kick, I feel others deserve the kick but will be banned if I kick them. If he is allowed to kick them, I will kick them as well.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Not having followed this thread (really hadn't bothered as the title was off putting enough) I would say that those who were sucked in get what they deserve.

If you are so gullible to accept this so easily then you are doomed in life to be a sucker for every pitch you hear. Nothing can help you in that case, either banning the hoaxer, or pointing it out as a fraud.

On one hand I would have no compunction at banning the hoaxer on the basis of outright lies and adding nothing to the board. But on the other hand, being the forum it is in, MOST stuff here I consider to be fabrications of one kind or another. As a result its caveat emptor, let the reader beware.

JAK

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
humbled_one if you wanted a good 'Don't believe everything you see/hear/read post you could have expanded on this: which is a great example and well done, or looked about for something similar.

Yours is a poor excuse.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
humbled_one:

I think you are risk-taker (not necessarly a bad thing), but you were too much on the "Bleeding Edge" than on the "Cutting Edge"?

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Not having followed this thread (really hadn't bothered as the title was off putting enough) I would say that those who were sucked in get what they deserve.

If you are so gullible to accept this so easily then you are doomed in life to be a sucker for every pitch you hear. Nothing can help you in that case, either banning the hoaxer, or pointing it out as a fraud.

On one hand I would have no compunction at banning the hoaxer on the basis of outright lies and adding nothing to the board. But on the other hand, being the forum it is in, MOST stuff here I consider to be fabrications of one kind or another. As a result its caveat emptor, let the reader beware.

It is only "buyer beware" because of false posts. IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BRING DOWN THE BAN HAMMER FOR OUTRIGHT LIES, THEN HOW CAN ANYONE BELIEVE ANY POSTS ON ATS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORUM!! If you allow lies in one forum, how are we the members to know that they will not be allowed in other forums as well? If the mods will allow certain members to lie, how will we know when anyone is telling the truth here?

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Ksnazdnzon, You sound mad because you have been wabting to do this and have not. I seriously doubt others will do this and actually i have a feeling they already are, have you not read some of the stories on here? Just because they say they are "telling the truth" does not mean they are, you know?
Zedd, in no way am i calling others idiots. I am simply saying people need to relax a bit and demand more proof before stating stories are facts to back up claims. i myself have said i think there may be some truth in the "reptilian" thing, but i will not make claims of "facts" about "reptilians" unless i have proof or someone else has it any can show it to the masses...
Also i did not post the "hooded lizard" , i posted the Geiko insurance lizard, so i don't know what that person was talking bout...

[edit on 15-6-2005 by humbled_one]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
If the mods will allow certain members to lie, how will we know when anyone is telling the truth here?

What does banning or not have to do with that? What gives us reason to believe ANY member who doesn't link to a story on CNN or other half-way reputable source? Any eye-witness accounts posted on here can easily be made up just to get attention. How would we have known humbled_one was bluffing if he would've just said "Nah, I'm not going to post the image because you guys are giving me too much crap"? Or if he said he wasn't able to get a pic for one reason or another? We have no reason to believe anything that anyone says on here, and banning someone because they admitted to lying will just make others think twice before they admit it.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by enrage
i've been reading this website that a mod posted earlier in this thread. Its a very interesting read.

www.subversiveelement.com...

and I came across this picture that made me wonder if this person is telling a story or manifesting something else that other people have written about.

www.subversiveelement.com...

Firstly judging by the pic's on above website this place does exsit! Just making an observation here!

Why have all entrances been covered in cement? The holes exsist because there are pic of the holes leading underground. Also the "Normal" looking fishing house has an obvious underground tunnel system.

The place is ACTIVE with vheicals, guards and dogs! etc.

Maybe it was blocked off due to radiation levels, i don't know only a gestimate. The website talks about the triangle symbol, pic above. It is a symbol the Lion People use to signnify time travel. See my thread "The Lion People" I therefore belive wired experiments of time travel did happen there.

As for the originol story, I did have my interst and i thought if it was real you would certainly be risking your life putting a photo up in this forum! I had an open mind on the matter. I didn't belive or dis-belive, i was waiting for evidence to be produced and I guess thats what most of us are waiting for. Anyway it has been entertaining!

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCory1
What gives us reason to believe ANY member who doesn't link to a story on CNN or other half-way reputable source?

I am also wary when a hoaxer finally tells the truth under the "I did it to teach you a lesson" excuse.

Absolutely the worse way to teach. You could guide someone over a hole to teach them. He pretty much said "there is no hole" and let everyone fall in and then said...I lied to teach you a lesson about lying.

EDIT: Fixed wording. I was referring to humble not you MCory regarding the teaching issue.

[edit on 15-6-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   

We have no reason to believe anything that anyone says on here, and banning someone because they admitted to lying will just make others think twice before they admit it.

We will have a lot less reasons to believe if the mods openly allow lies. Not only was it a lie, but it was a conspiracy to deceive from the get go. I decide what I want to believe, but I assume that the people I am dealing with are being truthful until I can prove them liars. If we treat all here as liars, then what good is any information here?

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by humbled_one
Ksnazdnzon, You sound mad because you have been wabting to do this and have not. I seriously doubt others will do this and actually i have a feeling they already are, have you not read some of the stories on here? Just because they say they are "telling the truth" does not mean they are, you know?
Zedd, in no way am i calling others idiots. I am simply saying people need to relax a bit and demand more proof before stating stories are facts to back up claims. i myself have said i think there may be some truth in the "reptilian" thing, but i will not make claims of "facts" about "reptilians" unless i have proof or someone else has it any can show it to the masses...
Also i did not post the "hooded lizard" , i posted the Geiko insurance lizard, so i don't know what that person was talking bout...

[edit on 15-6-2005 by humbled_one]

I know most of the stuff on here is fake, and not true.. but a lot of people really do belive it. Some don't, like me and you and people willing to be intellegent. The problem I have with this is, you didn't do anything new to teach other than break the rules on the board that so many others (such as myself) have refrained from doing. I mean I'm not into following rules exactly and have gotten more than one point deduction and warning, but if you get away with this.. everybody will know they can get away with it and people will begin to make up stories and the board is destroyed.

Either way though, Your not teaching any other lesson other than what a lot of us our trying to teach.

LOL I still laugh at the fact that, that guy said the government got you.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
GROINGRINDER, that was my point, you alrady DON'T know who is and who is not telling the "truth" here, how can you with no solid proof of anything??? At least i was honest and admitted it.
Also, MENGAURD, no disrespect to you when i mentioned about people on here saying they have left their body and have seen and talked with "Reptilians"(i had read your thread a day ago). Since i was little i have left my body and have "felt" evil or something (at least i think that is what is going on but i have no proof so why should ayone believe me). Thing is how can everyone believe what you say (Mengaurd) if you can offer no proof? I am not saying you are lying but i can not say you are telling the truth either. It is just i don't think i have come across to many saying they have remote viewed reptilians and their plans. Also to prove what you say you should astral view an actual location for people to possibly investigate to back up your claims. Some (or even all) of what you say could be true but there is no solid proof and yet people who are posting on your thread are asking you for advice and what is going on with the "ancients" and the "reptilians", but none of these people even know you except that you are just someone on the net making claims. Again, no disrespect and you may (or may not) be telling the truth, but how can people just believe you without even knowing who you are and no solid proof of what you are saying? I am not so much questioning you, but the people just willing to believe you as a fact with no proof...

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Ouch!

Sorry for the one liner, but I just looked and noticed what happend to him.

[edit on 15-6-2005 by Ksnazdnzon]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Annnnnnd on that note...

Many of the staff had a chance to speak about this matter and the decision was that this poster recieved ample warning by Byrd on page 3 of this thread. he continued not long after with:

Ok people, we went back last night and got a pic of this thing, this is all to much and we are really freaking out. This reptilian thing we saw talked!!! I can't write much right now as about 15 minutes ago i heard my doorbell ring and two men in suits and sunglasses were at my door!!! I did not answer the door and they left. They looked like gov't. officials or something. My friend has the camera/pic and i am meeting him soon and we are going to post it, this is all to crazy and is blowing our minds, wait till you see this thing, we only got one pic as we took it and ran out of there as fast as we could. alright i am out of here, but i will post the pic later tonight...

This was AFTER he had fair warning. He has been banned.

Now you know why and how. Probably the best "truth" you got in this whole thread.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join