It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, yesterday me and my friend saw some kind of "Reptilian" underground near Hero base, this stuff

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by humbled_one
I went to image hosting and have the pic there. But where is the ATS toolbar you are talking about and the insert and image (painters cap) you are talking about?

It is just above your mesage box that you post in. the button looks like this:

link   
A very good point, very well made, but also unfortunately possibly quite expensive in terms of bandwidth and time wasted making it. At the same time, it probably wouldn't have hit as well if people weren't sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for it, hitting the refresh button every 5 seconds (well, I was at least...) I don't care what any one else says

I'd vote you WATS if I had any left.

HA! Golden...

link   
I know your writing this quick, but paragraphs only take 2 presses of the enter key you cant be in that much of a hurry.

link   
I knew that the picture would be an advertisment.

Anyways, Your going to be banned now though, they take this seriously if you fess up to it, if you never did they could never ban you.

But you will be banned now, anyways your making a good point, but your getting banned in the process. See ya.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I knew you were an as-h-le .Dumb Dumb dumb. You will get banned see you sucka

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I just wanted to prove the point i made above. Hopefully most will get a kick out of my "reptilian" pic, see the point in my post and people will start questioning more things they read on the net before they just put their heart and soul into something being a fact of what's going on. Remember people, how do you know that someone is not just posting "disinformation" out there to separate and confuse people...could stuff we read about the "reptilians" be true?

I am amazed!

No, not by your reptilian story, but that you thought you're the first one to try and "teach" everyone here a lesson like that.

You obviously think very highly of yourself.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Why should i be banned if you and others are saying that i have made a good point? That was the purpose of this thread to make that point as there is a lot of truth to it and that is what this site is supposed to be about, a search for the truth. I should not be banned just because the story was fake, i was making a point about the truth...what if the "truth" is not like a lot of you think it is? anyway it's one post. If you read any of the other threads i have made they are all intelligent and valid. Alos it has nothing to do with thinking highly of myself, why would you even say that? i am making a funny , but truthful point in light of all these stories on ATS about underground wars under airports and all that. It may or may not be true, but how can people be quoting this stuff as though it is stone cold facts???

[edit on 15-6-2005 by humbled_one]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Didn't realize it was really 10 feet high. So the camera not only adds 10 pounds but shrinks you!

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Why should i be banned if you and others are saying that i have made a good point? That was the purpose of this thread to make that point as there is a lot of truth to it and that is what this site is supposed to be about, a search for the truth. I should not be banned just because the story was fake, i was making a point about the truth...

Well, I can't speak for all staff who might still want you banned but for myself, well...I gave you a moderate point deduction for outright lying.

You know the same point could be made without resorting to outright lies.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
if they ban him you should go through the forum looking for anyone else who mentions seeing a reptilian and ban them too. i mean theyre lying too but whats even worse, they arent admitting to it.

also, im not so sure you started this thread for the purpose of making a point hmm??? perhaps you wanted some attention or like i said the ever so precious ats points..... or maybe u were just making a point which id prefer to believe because then ill actually like you

edit

dayum there goes your points

[edit on 15-6-2005 by CosaNostra]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Why should i be banned if you and others are saying that i have made a good point? That was the purpose of this thread to make that point as there is a lot of truth to it and that is what this site is supposed to be about, a search for the truth. I should not be banned just because the story was fake, i was making a point about the truth...

Your not the first one do to this, I do this in every other post I post.. all the Giant Onion stuff.. have you seen it? I do it all the time, I call them Giant Onions instead of something some people actually belive. I do it in a very obvious way in order to not get banned.

But the way you did will result in yourself getting banned because people actually belive in Reptellians. It's not real but they belive in it, it's called insanity.. it's really sad really.. I don't like to play on it much so I use the idea of Giant Onions instead.

[edit on 15-6-2005 by Ksnazdnzon]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

You know the same point could be made without resorting to outright lies.

Would it have had the same effect though? I've seen a lot of threads about people coming straight out and saying "Don't believe everything you read." At best you might get a bit of a flame war going if you start saying stuff like Lacerta is fake or something. That doesn't suck anyone in though.

Not that it's worth anything whereas I'm not a mod or admin or anything, but I personally think a point deduction is reasonable, banning would just be overkill. Just my opinion though.

EDIT:
Egads, I didn't realize a negative point value was possible. That takes skill

[edit on 6/15/2005 by MCory1]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
COSA, like i said above, read any of my other threads i started on ATS, they are all valid and intelligent. I have made a lot of threads before this one. This is the only one that was not "real" and i just wanted to make my point.
ZEDD, that's cool, thanks.
Also to those of you like MREN, your heart is in the right place, but just don't put all your believe into what people say over the net is all...

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Let’s take a look at the Terms and Conditions of Use. Specifically #1…

By using this message board, you agree to the following:

1.) You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I was looking forward for this proof...

I guess this is lesson learned on my part!

This kind of shows why when a member comes on ATS to tell their story, they get attack without mercy...and scared away!

Regardless...I still looking for some more story (fake or real)...

[edit on 15-6-2005 by mwen]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

COSA, like i said above, read any of my other threads i started on ATS, they are all valid and intelligent. I have made a lot of threads before this one. This is the only one that was not "real" and i just wanted to make my point.
ZEDD, that's cool, thanks.
Also to those of you like MREN, your heart is in the right place, but just don't put all your believe into what people say over the net is all...

All I was trying to say is your not some wise teacher, your doing something some of us have wanted to do, but doing it in a very uncool way. If you get away with this, everybody who is going to try and prove this point is going to try to do the same thing. (And then the board becomes totally screwed.)

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
KSNAZDNZON, like i said in one of my posts above, i do tell people not to believe in everything they read, espcially Warthog911 who quotes "lacera" as stone cold fact, but it does not seem to sink in as i see the same people posting in new threads and using the same stuff they read again as facts to make their point.
Also though in defense of the people who believe in Reptilians, they may be right as there seems to be a lot of people on here and on the net that believe. Neither you or I have proof that the stories of Reptilains are false, but again people should not be on here trying to validate their threads by using these stories as "facts" to back up their claims. I actually believe there may be some truth about the "serpents", etc. The Bible mentions serpent, dragon, etc as well as a lot of other religions mention this stuff. Thing is the religions don't give to much detail to what they meant exactly and then it is left to interpretation, which is where a lot of "reptilian" stories have come out of it seems. There may be some kind of truth about "reptilains" out there, but we need more actual proof instead of people saying things are facts about the stories they read...

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   

This is the only one that was not "real" and i just wanted to make my point.

It could be done in one thread if you really wanted to prove a point.

"I saw a reptilian.
OK, I didn't but wanted to make a point about...."

That's all it takes. Personally, no matter what you're point is now...you jaded yourself with lies that you strung out. People also don't like the way you've made your point because you're effectively calling everone here idiots and that your above everyone else.

I would think in the coming days many people will just avoid your "lessons" now.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
another problem with the way you presented this is, a lot of people want to give others' the benefit of the doubt when it comes to their stories, because there is so much ridicule dumped on people with stories and experiences to share.....what you've done here IMO is set that back a ways -- now people will just have MORE ammo when it comes to calling people liears, fakes, and attention-mongers.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I cannot understand why the mods are not banning this fool!!
Come on this was a deliberate conspiracy to lie and deceive the membership from the first post. He drug this out for seven pages deceivng the whole time. So much for "DENY IGNORANCE".

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join