It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, yesterday me and my friend saw some kind of "Reptilian" underground near Hero base, this stuff

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost
hes not coming back.
not to post atleast. potholes in his story might have him thinking twice.

This is what I was thinking

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Just read the thread.

Has anybody had any contact with him since?

Maybe guns and bug grenades arn't the way forward....
If T.V has taught me anything, tempt him or her out with a tasty rat!

Any ways, all joking aside, some pics would be good. Even if the creature/bum/criminal/shadow caused by failing lights and weird walls, doesn't show it's head again, sounds like a cool place to have an explore around.

Looking forward to hearing more, even if you find nothing.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Its a bit early to be saying he isnt coming back. People do have lives outside of this site you know, give him a chance and he will post again.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Have you been drinking?

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Ok people, we went back last night and got a pic of this thing, this is all to much and we are really freaking out. This reptilian thing we saw talked!!! I can't write much right now as about 15 minutes ago i heard my doorbell ring and two men in suits and sunglasses were at my door!!! I did not answer the door and they left. They looked like gov't. officials or something. My friend has the camera/pic and i am meeting him soon and we are going to post it, this is all to crazy and is blowing our minds, wait till you see this thing, we only got one pic as we took it and ran out of there as fast as we could. alright i am out of here, but i will post the pic later tonight...

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Ok people, we went back last night and got a pic of this thing, this is all to much and we are really freaking out. This reptilian thing we saw talked!!! I can't write much right now as about 15 minutes ago i heard my doorbell ring and two men in suits and sunglasses were at my door!!! I did not answer the door and they left. They looked like gov't. officials or something. My friend has the camera/pic and i am meeting him soon and we are going to post it, this is all to crazy and is blowing our minds, wait till you see this thing, we only got one pic as we took it and ran out of there as fast as we could. alright i am out of here, but i will post the pic later tonight...

xu

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
just dont accidentally shoot a homeless who is residing in a cave.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'm getting a vision....Yes, it's getting more and more clear...it's a trash bin...and this thread is going right there.

You should have listened to Byrds warning about posting false info!

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
You know, I honestly hope this poster comes out and makes all of us doubters eat our words. Not that I expect anything like that, but I'd love to be able to admit I was wrong in this case.

In spite of that,
Any bets on
1) Will there be a pic?
2) Will it be
a) Computer Generated
b) From a movie (and which movie would be a great speculation)
c) A sketch instead of a pic
d) Something indecipherable
e) An obvious fake or
f) Something no one can explain

C'mon, I know we got some gamblers here. Let's get the spread rolling. humbled_one, please make me eat my words here; I'm counting on you.

EDIT:
Forgot another option:
g) An obvious fake designed to make us all look like idiots for taking the idea seriously at all.

[edit on 6/15/2005 by MCory1]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Ok, how do you post pics on the message here?

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
that a boy i knew a little jabbing would get you out there,POST THE PICTURE

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by humbled_one
Ok, how do you post pics on the message here?

U2U me and send it to my email. I'll post it up for you

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I BET THE PICTURE IS FROM AN OLD STAR TREK MOVIE . the lizard

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
i'm curious of what the 'reptilian lizard' said. He talked, what did he say?

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I can't write much right now as about 15 minutes ago i heard my doorbell ring and two men in suits and sunglasses were at my door!!! I did not answer the door and they left. They looked like gov't. officials or something.

Your story is much more believable without that part in...
Also, is there something wrong with going there in the daytime?

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Would someone just tell me how to post the pic here on the message like i had asked?

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
the lizard asked him if he would like a spot of tea before he posed for the picture

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Interesting story. Why take a camera phone? They don't have the best resolution.

Waiting for the pic...

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Would someone just tell me how to post the pic here on the message like i had asked?

email it to me.
[email protected]

ill post it up for you

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
where is hero base anyway

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join