It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, yesterday me and my friend saw some kind of "Reptilian" underground near Hero base, this stuff

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Why get so hung up on this?

What does it matter, isn't it for enjoyment, to me this is a hobby! I don't really care who is telling the truth and who isn't!

We all share common interest, we are all creative and we are all sharing idea's and theories. Some are sharing truth, be it in their head or otherwise.

It is very difficult to get any sort of evidence in astral travel. If you don't no where you are without signposts and without anyone handing you a map then it can't be prooven! You are left to make up your own mind and that is all any of us can do at the end of the day!

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel
Why get so hung up on this?

I don't really care who is telling the truth and who isn't!

The site owner and administrators have a set of rules that every current member agreed to when joining ATS. These rules are here for a reason and will be enforced for the betterment of the community. I'm sure you can understand...

By using this message board, you agree to the following:

1.) You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Fool of the year!

No-one believed you mate, knew you where talking out ya ronson!! we gave you the benefit of the doubt and some time to display your evidence, you failed and thats the end, only lesson anywhere to be seen is for you to learn

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
seems pretty straight-forward to me. if the guy TRULY believed his story, but was mistaken, thats one thing. but to knowingly deceive is a blatant violation.....i don't care what his reason was.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
so why is this thread still open? the lies were revealed, the author banned...let's close up shop on this one

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Well, you're right. The truth was finally told. End of story.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join