It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupacabras

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beaverman
Not sure how to spell this but... what if its like a 3 foot centipede.... cause they have little feet... they might like parilyze it with some sort of venom or something... maybe some sort of sonic howl...( wild guess ) But also maybe a Tick of sorts... cause there are many variations of ticks... and they do suck blood... but if this is like a 1 foot tick it would make short work of a dog because those millimeter guys can suck up to size of a nickle... And ticks can jump super far.... I duno if centipedes can jump thats just a scary thought that came to mind....

The tick explanation sounds like the most logical explanation I have heard so far and ticks are amazing jumpers. A tick the size of a small dog should be able to jump a football field I would think. There used to be a show on tv about the "office of scientific investigation" that Dan Akroyd would narrate and they had an episode where huge ticks showed up in an area after a meteor impact.

ID

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Although the tick theory is possible (hell anything is possible) I doubt it. Simply due to the hypnotic state the victims and the animals around them are put into. It is almost as if they are in a trance which allows El chupacabra to attack one and leave without say a guard dog alerting people of it's presence.

Has anyone seen '''jeepers creepers''?
Does this ' Chupacabra' look like this Demon like creature in the film 'Jeepers Creepers''.....

I dont know much about this, but from what i do know, it is similar to alien and demon like character.....
helen.

I am going to go with no. I have not seen the first one but I have seen previews for the second one I do not believe so. I can however give you a description of El chupacabra so you can decide for yourself. Dark reptile like skin, 4 to 5 feet tall. Spines on the back spanning from head to tail bone. Protruding upper canine fangs. And large red glowing eyes.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   
what if it's just some bloke with red glowing infa-red goggles and an experimental exoskeleton

ID

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   

what if it's just some bloke with red glowing infa-red goggles and an experimental exoskeleton

Well, that STILL would not explain how he would paralyze all the animals before they could make a sound or how he could remove every last drop of blood from the victims or how he could leave no foot prints. So in short no it was not a man.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   
he had an antigrav thingy in his backpack and used tranquilizer darts?

and for the blood thing.. he has a vaccuum cleaner, and then he sells the blood to restaurants

[Edited on 21-8-2003 by Outtis]

ID

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   

he had an antigrav thingy in his backpack and used tranquilizer darts?

Wow that is more out there then El Chupacabra. All right one last thing how do you explain the eye witness accounts saying it was a reptile like creature with wings?

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
A large bat maybe?

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican

Originally posted by Fury
It wasn't the chupacabera.

It was this guy.

Fury, do you ever plan on contributing to any discussions or you gonna just keep posting silly pics?

I mostly hang out in the ancient civ discussion for the serious stuff, but if i come accross a good laugh, i'll post it.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   
The ticks can jump super far. Even small ones are amazeingly good jumpers a big one could like almost fly. and if it jumped from like a football field away, It would catch the goat or whatever off guard, and there are 3 holes, I'm guessing they are positioned like this.
------------------------------.-------------------
-----------------------------. .------------
the top one might paralyze it because it would go into its spine, and the bottom 2 would just suck blood out, and guard dogs aren't feerless or maybe they just have instincts not to go after it, like a cayote (duno if thats spell right) freaks dogs out and they like come by you...

I would normally just write something like this off as a couple of college students looking for attention, but when your getting shot at, thats a different story.
(The lines are to make it stay centered I hope it works but they were like one in the middle 2 below it... The dots)

[Edited on 22-8-2003 by Beaverman]

ID

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Well, it is not so much the fact that the guard dogs did nothing that scares me. It is the fact that none of the other animals in the pen did anything. In coyote attacks the other animals scream and do anything they can to escape but in these cases they just sat there. Also there is some discrepancy with the number of holes some say 3 some say 2.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
hey if it was a tick where would the des. of a reptile dog come into play...and i was thinking...if these things had the same sex organs as dogs couldnt they reproduce with them...also if they do have the same sex organs wouldnt they use that oppertunity to reproduce???? most dogs(well some) breed with neighbor dogs...y wouldnt this thing EVER create babes????i no u guyz r gonna say "your logic sucks" but who cares im just posting my mind even if it is on crack(jk)
BIGFOOT

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   
ID, I'm starting to think that all you do all day is sit here posting stuff
lol

Nah, thanks for all the input guys it's cool to see this many people talking about Chupacabras. I dunno about the whole tick thing and I dunno a damn thing about Jeepers Creepers. I also doubt the whole capture thing involving NASA, although, it's not like you wouldn't expect the thing to be clouded in mystery and confusion. If they actually did catch some of these buggers then I guess they could well have kept it every bit as quite as they are the existence of these creatures, assuming of course that they do exist I mean, nobody has actually proven it officially, have they?

While I understand that killing goats and other things of the non human varieties is not a good thing, I do feel slightly reassured in the knowledge that nobody has claimed this creature (or these creatures more than likely) to have attacked any of us human. Maybe because we're a lot more screwed up and psychopathic than most animals are, not to mention taller than El Chupacabras. I mean, would be stupid enough to pick a fight in a bar with a 6ft tall freak while only standing 4ft tall yourself? Heh, I prob would but I'm just that stupid.
I doubt El Chupacabras would choose to attack us unless it was pushed with it's back firmly against a very high wall (I mean, if it can jump 50ft which I doubt, it's have to be a very high wall).

Anyway, off unconsiousness I go, it's only 2:35am

ID

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   

ID, I'm starting to think that all you do all day is sit here posting stuff
I was gathering information to make my own El Chupacabra post you just happened to beat me to the punch.
Actually I have been on vacation for about a week and this new ATS set up has me alienated as hell.

I mean, would be stupid enough to pick a fight in a bar with a 6ft tall freak while only standing 4ft tall yourself? Heh, I prob would but I'm just that stupid.

Don't know about you but normally at that stage of intoxication I am feeling like I'm 10 foot tall and bulletproof, so I would too.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   
[Edited on 7-9-2003 by Creepy]

ID

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   

hmm does the chub wear any cloths?

El Chupacabra is more of an animal and has never been reported as wearing clothes.

but he was more of a prankster than a killer

It is not my belief that El Chupacabra is a killer. Animals hunt and kill to survive this does not make them killers. I believe that El Chupacabra is simply doing what it has to do to survive. None of the reported attacks would lead me to believe anything to the contrary.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
[Edited on 7-9-2003 by Creepy]

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I mean, would be stupid enough to pick a fight in a bar with a 6ft tall freak while only standing 4ft tall yourself? Heh, I prob would but I'm just that stupid.

well y would dogs then???dogs atack humans all of the time..there about the same size of a chup(i think)...im wondering Y it wouldnt atack us...maybe cause its telapathic and it can sense or intelligent thoughts and that scares it...maybe thats how it stuns animals?????

BIGFOOT

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
~Yea i heard about that Spring Heeled Jack. He has also been in relation to spaceships due to more then one old sighting of the creature. "He would jump over houses, streets, etc. dissapear into the woods just in time to see a cigar shaped ufo takeoff from jack's location" That was just an exerpt from a book i read years ago. Well it went somethin' like that
But I didn't know of the jack having large red eyes like the chub or razor sharp teeth.

~Love and Wealth to you.

Jeff

ID

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   

maybe cause its telapathic and it can sense or intelligent thoughts and that scares it

I believe you all are giving this creature more credit then it deserves. It is displaying the most basic of animal instinctual patterns. The reason it does not attack humans is that like almost every member of the animal kingdom they are afraid of us. Animals commonly fear that which they are not accustomed to and unless given no other choice animals do not attack the things they fear. Their first instinct is to run. This fits perfectly with most El Chubacabra sightings as it is often seen running away. I do not believe this thing is doing anything but attempting to survive.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Screw that. I figure if I'm stupid enough to jump off a roof onto a skateboard (and at this point I actually figured I could do it) or run and jump into a soccer net (which really hurt cause I hit it really hard, then it collapsed and I fell ontop of it before bouncing into the air and onto the ground) then I figure I'm pretty damn stupid.

Anyway, sorry I beat ya to the Chup topic ID it's just that I was really bored and needed to do something so... mneh...

This spring heeled jack thing or whatever the hell you call it, I've never heard of it but I don't think it's the same (or even related) to the Chups. It's just too disimilar. I still havn't actually made up my mind as to whether El Chupacabras is exactly what it's cracked up to be and btw, as I recall, most dogs don't stand 4ft tall unless they're on their hind legs.

Alright, back to... that thing in the corner of the bigger thing with the things on it that help when you're... you know... like that...

Oh god but I'm tired... night ppl...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join