It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupacabras

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hey that was a pretty good post for your first one. I think I do agree with you. Some things people just dont believe because it appears illogical and not in common taste. There are alot of things that do not make sense but are still believed. Myths about the chupacobra been around for a long time. How could a myth like this survive for such a long time of there is no essence behind it. Oh well, great job on the first post.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
sure if you want me in your team ill be in...from ym posts i sound kinda dumb but i have a good I.Q.

BIGFOOT

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 12:05 AM
link   
There are no chupacabra thingies in Finland

I want to see one..

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by EWom
Bullets:
Most people suck at shooting, especially when they are scared. Just ask a policeman about shootouts, and they can give you info on how bad of shots people are usually. I'd guess that people just shot "at it" but missed by a mile, and say they repel the bullets.. instead of " I suck and couldn't hit it!!"

It's funny you say that because I had a good laugh when I read that too! Hahaha. Oh remarkable what some will say when their overseers are listening and they haven't been to the shooting range for a long time haha to do their practise. How appropriate to say the Chuppa has haha, extraordinary abilities. Wonder womaaan, all the world is waiting for you...hahaha! Chuppa dodges bullets!!!

Thanks for your research. Appreciaed

ID

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
All right, so far I have got BIGFOOT, SamaraMorgueAnn, DiscoFever, and myself who are interested in the team. I need at the very least five. I will not even attempt this if I do not get at least that many people interested. Drop my a U2U or post here.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   
"It is said to use its fangs to suck, in vampire fashion, blood from its victims. Some of the Puerto Rican animals supposedly victimized by The Goatsucker had one to four puncture marks on their necks. Any trace blood left on the bodies refused to coagulate even days after discovery."

It is OBVIOUSLY an alien creation. There is NOTHING on this planet that has those kind of abilities. This is HIGH SCIENCE!

And...hello...didn't it say in the bible itself to keep an eye in the sky?

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 02:37 AM
link   

It is OBVIOUSLY an alien creation. There is NOTHING on this planet that has those kind of abilities.

that we know of. There are dozens, if not hundreds, hell, maybe even thousands of species of animals that we don't know yet. What's to say that some of these creatures are like that ?

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ID
I have always been fascinated by El Chupacabra and ...

isnt it La Chupacabra???

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I thought it was El Chupa,

because is'nt El what they say there ?

(Can't remember the language, it's kind along the lines of spanish/italian/all of those ones)

ID

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I have always heard it referred to as El Chupacablra the correct term for "the goat-sucker" may be La Chupacabra but this creature has been permanently branded El Chupacabra. Plus which one sounds cooler, La Chupacabra sounds like La Cucaracha were as El Chupacabra sounds like a force to be reckoned with.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   
To clarify...we're talking Spanish here (or a dialect derived from it).

El and La both mean essentially "the", but El is masculine, whereas La is feminine. Though it ends in an "a" (chupacabra), it is usually denoted as being a masculine noun, and therefore, would have the masculine article El. Hope that clarifies!

ID

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
In the post "Tiny Humanoid Creature Found In Chile" Gazrok brought up a possible El Chupacabra siting. You can read the quote below or read the whole thing from the link provided.

"Location. Laguna Redonda, Concepcion Chile
Date: May 3 2000 Time: 0130A
The barking of five stray puppies shed had picked up some time earlier suddenly awakened Professor Liliana Romero Castillo. The puppies were living in the courtyard with her fierce mastiff. She looked through the window to see the back of what appeared to be an immense man, standing more than 6-feet 8 inches tall. The shoulder blades were split, as if he had wings. He appeared to be hunched over as if choking somebody.

After attempting to wake up her husband without success, she looked out the window again but the tall winged creature was gone. The next day some of the children found a dead dog in the alleyway. It appeared to have puncture marks on the throat area. "

www.denyignorance.com...
Personally I do not think this was an El Chupacabra sighting for two main reasons. First off it's height is not equal to that of most Chupacabra sightings (most are 3-4 feet not 6'8"). Second the other dogs were barking and most animals in the vicinity of an attack perpetrated by El Chupacabra are calm and subdued as if in a hypnotic state. What do yall think, El Chupacabra or something else?

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   
i dont think is the chupacabras iether

it sounds like the creater that warns of desasters....

i fergot what they call it but theres even a new movie about it

it is tall, has wings and is devil looking whats the name?

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Seeing as how we don't know exactly what a chupa looks like, and we can only judge its appearance from sightings by latino farmers, I suggest that it might be a chupa, but then again maybe not. It also depends on how the chupa was made, if it was genetically engineered by humans, or made by aliens and dropped off. If made by aliens, it could be the actual alien, or a different variety of chupa. If so, I hope this one tastes like chicken....

[Edited on 5-10-2003 by Captain Tripps]

ID

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   

i dont think is the chupacabras iether

it sounds like the creater that warns of desasters....

i fergot what they call it but theres even a new movie about it

it is tall, has wings and is devil looking whats the name?
You are referring to the mothman, the movie is the mothman prophecies.

As for your comments Tripps I agree that this may be some new breed however I would like more information if anyone can find some. The most important factor would be whether or not the blood was drained from the dog in traditional Chupacabra fashion. All that was said was that it had puncture marks.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
thanks ID,

ya sounds like a mouth man to me...

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   
i have to dasy my vote goes with the chupacabras my grandpa claims back in the day in mexico there was even witches whod suck blood out of the ears of small children at night. i mean who knows what the **** it was. we all know is somethingf NEEDS blood.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
chupa skeleton?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
El Chupacabra is from another dimension as in hell. Demons coming on the surface of the earth from inside the earth. Same as ghosts, bigfoot, UFOs.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakyty
chupa skeleton?

piltdown-capra?

it looks a lot like a monkey's skull to me

it's not like i've seen plenty of monkey skulls, but it does look a lot like the few i've seen

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join