It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Don't Exist? Haha, Explain This.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by olle2000

Consider this vid ---

It has been.

Already been discussed (will link thread).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As promised, here is the ATS thread about that video: www.abovetopsecret.com...
There is ANOTHER where the video is used in the OP as "proof" of "chemtrails", and is debunked within that thread, as well.

You should note: An interesting thing about ATS is, that particular OP (debunking the DC-10 video) is one whom I rarely agree with, here on ATS....on a multitude of other topics. SO, odd (to me) that he/she and I are in agreement, here. That ATS member has, IMO, some really off-the-wall other conspiracy beliefs...so common ground, now and then, is fascinating.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ORIGINAL footage (before YouTuber "tankerenemy" got ahold of it) was posted by a USAF crewmember, on the KC-10...AS A JOKE!! Making fun of "chemtrailers"....those "chemtrail" believers.

The entire thing was a mis-understanding by "tankerenemy" (a rabidly idiotic YouTuber and "chemtrail" believer)
"tankerenemy's" native language is Italian. He didn't comprehend the sarcasm of the joke.

The YouTuber who filmed it came into the ATS thread! Explained it. It is also explained at "contrail science" website...contrailscience.com...

"chemtrails" are one of the most prevalent hoaxes ever designed, in this Internet era....BECAUYSE people are so gullible, apparently.

edit on 19 October 2010 by weedwhacker because: ATS link

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Ok, so you know it´s a hoax. Then, my fellow ATS'er, I would want to know how you can implicit tell that it´s not true.

I never say that "chemtrails are a hoax", because they, as you know, exist. You can order them online, the military use them to block radar signals etc. But the real questions here is on what scale do they spray the chemicals, what chemicals are they spraying and how big of an area is it effecting.

I see planes on such a low altitude here in Sweden that you can make out the contour line and they make trails from one horizon to the next. A couple of minutes later a plane comes from where the one before left and makes a line from horizon to horizon again. I doubt that they are at 8'000 meter height (though I don't really know) and those trails will spread out across the sky, every day of the year and everywhere I go.

On what altitude does a plane have to fly for you to be able to make out the contours on a clear day? Because from what I've read on NASAs page about contrails they have to be at around 8'000 meters, but then again NASA said that the contrails should not ALWAYS linger for hours and spread across the sky, just on special occasions when the right weather conditions were at play.

I really don´t care if it is barium, aluminum or whatever, I´m just so curious because I really don´t believe in mega coincidences like the weather always being perfect for really long lasting contrails.

Then again, maybe they really are trying to make a plasmashield with HAARP and metals around the globe to protect us from a solar flare that will rip apart the ionosphere. (just watched the movie Knowing with Nicolas cage, a lot of symbolism, bad acting and a weird plot xD)

Don´t get in bed with ILLUMINATI and care so much about the trails, HAARP, swineflu or terrorism. Get of the computer and care for yourself! Talk about your feelings with your friends and family, make new friends with strangers, spread the love and get off the TV. You can´t change the world by talking about chemtrails, but you can by waking people up from their emotional sleep, 30'000 kids died today from starvation and sicknesses that could be prevented. That's what you should care about. Stop feeding the oligarchs money!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Bane Of Your Existence

Could be getting "bad" vegetables from your "garden".

Do you know what Spongbob Squarepants smokes.......sea weed

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc

Originally posted by billybob
syrinx high priest,
evidence of cloudseeding to prevent global warming using planes to create an insulating layer IS "CHEMTRAILS!".

I know this is total broken record, but WHAT EVIDENCE. THERE IS NONE. ZERO. ZILCH. NADA. NIGUNA. NIET. NEIN. POOP.

Geoengineering? Yes... it's a real field. So was using nukes to build canals. Was it ever put into practice? No of course not... duh.
As anyone who has read my arguments in previous threads knows, I will admit weather manipulation is the one logical probability that exists, however, time and time again, people scream about 'proof' and 'evidence' (see above) however it simply doesn't exist.

Therein lies the problem... how in the hell do you prove a military airplane is spraying chemicals? I can only imagine what would happen if a guy in a 172 tried to trail (no pun intended) a C32 in order to collect some spray.. FEMA camp indeed...
FWIW I lnow they are spraying because I have seen soil and water samples done and the PPM of aluminum is through the roof (around 600X the "safe" level if memory serves), plus I have watched them turn on the sprayers and turn them off. Oh and also the chemical mixture they use lights up under night vision (2nd gen anyways..). I can watch the white "fog" blow by as I stand outside at night after a day of heavy sorties. If you have access to a NV setup I highly recommend checking all this out. You can SEE the stuff as it is being sprayed, watch it spread out into a thin haze, then accumulate, making,pseudo clouds before wafting down to earth where it covers EVERYTHING. There is a white ultra-luminescent layer of this crap on the plants, the roofs of houses...everywhere.
Oh and FWIW I am not a kook, I am a 51 year old business owner with an above average IQ who is on his third year of a yet-to-be-diagnosed illness that quite possibly is connected to "Project Cloverleaf"....

regards...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
CHEM TRAILS - January 1, 2012I need help. I have some videos I took today in Kissimmee, FL on 1/1/2012 that people need to see. Please someone help me get this posted on the main page of ATS. I have 3 vides uploaded so far, with more to upload, that details the day in three counties here in Central Florida that I was in today. At my home, within 3 hours I counted 37 chem trails. This was mind blowing to me. Of all days, Jan 1st of 2012 and they were laying grid lines down all day and they covered Osceola County, Orange County and Lake County. This should be on ever major news channel because I noticed there are other videos on YT posted from other states of the same thing going on today. We're under attack I tell you! Since I'm a new member they won't let me create a new thread. Can someone help escalate this for me.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PMNOrlando

Sorry, forgive me I'm new to this site. Here are the 3 videos I have uploaded so far. Watch them in order of when I took them. First I have Osceola County (Kissimmee, FL) uploaded. More to come:
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I'm not sure why we're bumping a 2005 thread to discuss this, but the reason why your seeing more persistent contrails is because of the changes in the aircraft engine running temps, coupled with the increase in the amount of air traffic in general.

The reason you see them flying in “grids” is because aircraft travel on lines called VOR's, Victor Airways, or Jetways. These are sort of like invisible roads in the sky used by aircraft for navigation while following a radio signal fix. Anytime you have traffic running in such corridors your going to have intersections, and they will not all follow the exact same line giving you parallel lines (since unlike a road there are no visual lines or curbs to follow).

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Pulse based contrails... is no-one else going to bring up the aurora conspiracy?
Haha, just joking.

Cheers,
Ben.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join