It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being Lifted Off The Bed...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheyWatchYouToo

Originally posted by damefool
What is a Bloody Mary Thing?

You know, that thing where you say Bloody Mary in a darkened room looking in a mirror and supposedly some old witch comes out to get you.

Wouldn't wanna try that at home...

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 11:19 PM
link   
It's rumored that David Blaine levitates people by using their chi energy...
Perhaps Criss Angel also...

www.1streetmagic.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 11:38 PM
link   
It happens to me all the time , scares the sh*& outta me. ithink your more prone to it if your a "deep" sleeper, like if you snore. maybe i gave away a little too much about me...opps

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This probably sound a bit crazy...but when I was 14 I had a dream that I was floating above our pine trees in the backyard, I could feel my hair get stuck in the branches, when I woke up the next morning I had pine needles in my hair.........that freaked me out. Can anyone explain that to me???

Artemis

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Did you have a window open that could of blown pine needles in? Or perhaps you're a sleep walker.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   
no windows by bed, and it was winter. I have never walked in my sleep before, and if that was the case I would of had to go through 3 doors 1 which was locked, and go to the end of our 10 acres of property to get to the line of pine trees. This has always stuck in my head, when I was dreaming about this I was floating on my back looking up at the stars, I had long hair, it was hanging down, and my hair got stuck in the tree, I remember saying ouch that hurt, it was a very strange experience.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Having the lame condition of Sleep Apnea, this happens pretty often to me, I go some pretty long times without breathing during sleep. Though, it doesn't usually wake me up, but it can and does make my G.E.R.D. worse.

[Edited on 15-8-2003 by Thorfinn Skullsplitter]

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
floating out of your body?

Anyone?

Yes I have experienced this many nights when I was a young kid 7-12 . I would be scared at night and pretend that an invisible force field was absorbing only positive energy and dispelling the negative. (This is a form of meditation. lol I was meditating as a kid without even knowing it) Anyways after I did this for a bit I would start to feel like I was seeing 360 degrees around my entire body... then slowly I would start to feel my body float out of my bed and it would float outside above my room. Then I would fall asleep.

Seeing as I'm older and wiser now I know what all this means. I was in a stage of meditation as a boy and the younger you are the stronger your abilities in general are (ie thats why younger kids usually see ghosts more often then adults.. etc)

If you haven't tried meditation yet.. I suggest trying it out. It is a one of a kind experience even if you are just starting. You will experience the essence of life if you continue on with it... in my opinion anyways

Here's a link if you want to get started
home.att.net...

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I have had my spirit float out of my body before.

I also am able to make myself feel very light based upon my state of mind.

This is the kind of thing that people into remote viewing do.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I once took this balloon and I rubbed it against my head and it stuck mystically to the wall.
It freaked me out for years.

Mark

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join