posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 12:00 AM
Originally posted by TheyWatchYouToo
I've never had anyone do the stiff as a board thing and I don't think I'd like it either.
Its really fun. All you have to do is lay on your back and or sit in a chair chant "Im stiff as a board, light as a feather" and then have your 2
partners each put 2 fingers onder your knee and 2 fingers inder your arm pit and lift at the same time.
There is also another way to do this which requires 5 people. It has to do with HUMAN DIAMAGNETISM GRAVITY ANTENNA LEVITATION. Diamagnetism is
essentially a magnetic-neutral zone existing between a north and south magnetic field, which can be exploited for purposes of levitation
Have 5 people and a steady chair ready, willing and able to help you in your levitation trick.
2. Decide who is going to be the person you levitate - put that person in the chair -
tell them to sit down, shut up and hang on
3. Sit the chair to face due West (sometimes this will work with the chair facing due North - if nothing happens try changing the position).
4. Stand 4 people around the chair in a square i.e. 2 people behind the shoulders and two at either knee (see diagram).
5. The person who is going to be levitated must sit relaxed, with both feet together on the floor, hands in lap.
6. All four participants surrounding the person in the chair should now extend their hands out with fists clenched except two fingers. Palms down, the
person beside the shoulder places his or her fingers under the armpit - the person beside the knee places his or her fingers under the knee (you get
the idea) - together everyone should try to lift the person in the chair first off before you do anything. You should find that you cannot do it.
7. Try again BUT THIS TIME........ - Everyone place their hands one on top of the other upon the chair sitters head - press down slightly (don't cave
the poor persons head in) - no two hands of the one person should be touching each other i.e. one hand of each person on top of the other. Lay your
hands as if you would heal this person in the chair! - In unison count to ten - on the count of nine remove all hands QUICKLY together and place under
the person in the chair (under armpits and knees), on the count of TEN lift and UP THEY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
If you keep counting you should easily be able to hold the person up in the air while you count and lift down again slowly. GIVE IT A GO!!!!!!!!!