It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from Inside Groom Lake

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Not "inside" but none the less good pics of S-4. Part of me still believes Lazar though...

www.lazygranch.com/s4.htm

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
[copyrighted images removed]

[edit on 18-5-2006 by jason7]

[edit on 18-5-2006 by jason7]

Mod Edit: Please review this link.
New AboveTopSecret.com Image Hotlinking Policy
Specifically,

NOTICE: This new system is not intended to circumvent obtaining permission to integrate the intellectual property of others into your posts without their permission.

[edit on 5/20/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Jason 7 do you realise that you are posting copyrighted photos? Dreamland resort one of the best area 51 resources out there and I know they dont appreciate people reposting their own research.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It clearly shows where the original source is coming from so why would they mind fellow enthusiast to put out information they clearly founded for the good of research.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I dont think it really makes any difference, you are still reproducing copyrighted material.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Not "inside" but none the less good pics of S-4. Part of me still believes Lazar though...

www.lazygranch.com/s4.htm

I find a serious lack of credibility with that site for one simple reason... He has apparent audio feed of "intercepted" comms. Ok, there is no reason at all for me to believe any testing facility performing sensitive operations would resort to clear channel when frequency hopping is standard issue.

Bogus site, imo.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
is anybody have pictures from "the inside" but from "UNDER AREA 51"?? I heard that there base under area 51.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by misio66661
I heard that there base under area 51.

Our research seems to indicate that the base under Area 51 is a myth. There probably are a few things below ground level at Groom Lake, however, it's nothing even close to being a whole base. The lake bed of Groom Lake is sitting up in the mountains. Geological maps of the area suggest that there is not muce depth before you hit solid rock. To dig into the rock to build a large underground base would cost an astronomical amount of money. Also the isolated location of the base made it unnessacery to go underground back in the '50's when the base was first being built.

Tim

M43

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hey, My family and I drove right past wright Pat last year. We didn't get to stop this time around and take pics. Hopefully sometime this year We'll drive over there again.
M43

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

Originally posted by Nventual
Well the UFO wreckage was reportedly taken to Hangar 18 in Area 51. (The big hangar you can see in satellite pictures).

Actually, the Hangar 18, where supposed UFO wreckage was taken, is located at Wright-Patterson AFB in Ohio.

M43

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
If you made it into A-51 you probably will not be killed like it warns people all over the perimeter, most likely you'll have that part of your memory erased.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by M43
If you made it into A-51 you probably will not be killed like it warns people all over the perimeter, most likely you'll have that part of your memory erased.

It's a shame that thats just not scientifically possible. Well ... unless they get them really drunk!

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
woh, fascinating pics everybody, wel atleast some of them. Keep posting!

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The Pics That Have The BlackBird Look Like There From GroomLake.Some look fake.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
While it is not easy to verify from the OP's photos, I can say that these could very easily be of Palmdale.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Couldn't someone take a nice high power telescope and get a good look at A-51 from the tops of the surrounding mountains?

Possibly use it in conjunction with a camera or vid cam with infared?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
We already use high powered telescopes affixed with cameras. The heat glare and the sheer distance away from the only legally accessable mountain, Tikaboo Peak, which is 26 miles west of the Groom Lake Facility. We have nightvison and infrared, but it's still to crappy from a distance, especially at night.

Ranchy

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
What do you mean WE use telescopes and night vision. Not only have you never been on Tikaboo. You have never been in the area at all. The proof of this is posted in a forum on another website. If you had read this months Aviation Illustrated you would have seen they featured a prize winning panorama taken from Tikaboo with perfect resolution. I guess your trying to be a wanna be again.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I really think that there is something underground!
For such a high security base like a51 it is logical that they have at least
some underground labs, bunkers, storages and a server-room or supercomputer
room.
Maybe not the size, we would expect at dulce or pine gap.

A additional reason could be the radiation from the nuclear-tests at yucca-flat.
They are only really secured under the ground.

This is an endless discussion like the S-4 installation until we have the ultimate proof.

Here are some links which could be underground entrance at A51:

local.google.com...,-115.823734&spn=0.002725,0.00434

local.google.com...,-115.842912&spn=0.003081,0.005423&t=k&om=1

Is this maybe an entrance, build into mountain and try to hide from satellites, between the white house and the white dot in the middle?
An entrance like the one on S-4?

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hank
What do you mean WE use telescopes and night vision. Not only have you never been on Tikaboo. You have never been in the area at all. The proof of this is posted in a forum on another website. If you had read this months Aviation Illustrated you would have seen they featured a prize winning panorama taken from Tikaboo with perfect resolution. I guess your trying to be a wanna be again.

First of all, don't be such a edit. I was only saying "we" to show the collective Area 51 researchers. You have no idea where I have been nor who I am. I believe you are refferring to the Dreamland Resort forum, and I have since matured. I have no idea why you are getting so offensive. But, if you insist, you have just warranted an abuse notification to the Administrators.

[edit: added more...]

[edit on 3-8-2006 by SimonGray]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Well I guess you'll have to do some kind of report on me. I dont believe that stating the truth is abuse. Let the admins decide. Iam calling you out because I have run across you on other sites and you post a lot of disinformation, or maybe just plain lies, or a big imagination, or just maybe a wanna be.A year ago trying to explain away some bs that you got caught in you said that you were mentally ill.
"Message posted by Razgriz on March 20, 2005 at 12:44:39 PST:

When I was here first, I was psyched that I was in a forum with people that had the same interests as me. But then Chris M And Gremlin jumped on my case like poor Gou'ld. You know what, Chris, I have a neurological problem that makes me think that stuff is happening that really isn't when I have outside stimuli (banging=earthquake)"

Shortly after that you were caught stealing copyrighted material from two other websites and putting it on your own now defunked website. When confronted you said that those laws didnt mean anything to you. Two days later you found out they were very inforceable. You tried to explain it away by saying at the time you were 14 and didnt understand. At the time you posted under 3 different names. The Ranchman, Razgriz, and Carbunkle On This Forum. (Nice name) You have since been banned from 3 sites that I know of. Always for foul language,posting misinformation,and copyright violations. If you would like to question any of this please do. As all of your posts are archived on the other sites and are certainly linkable. I guess the use of the bag word in your opening line says alot about your new maturity level.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join