It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from Inside Groom Lake

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
TheRanchMan and hank, please refrain from personal attacks. Keep the posting civil and on topic.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Great pics! Too bad all the craft have already been declassified. Maybe someday someone will get pics from the underground instalations.

link   
Great pics! Too bad all the craft have already been declassified. Maybe someday someone will get pics from the underground instalations.

link   

Keep 'em comin'

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
i have this pic i dunno wether its fake or not but it shows a contolled vehicle access sign from area 51 im not sure how to post imaaes but if someone could tell me then i will post the pic to let u make your own desicion on it.

[edit on 21/8/2006 by spookymulder]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
spookymulder, just click the the image of the monitor (not the black and white one, the color one) and follow the prompts.

Joe

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Thats for if the image is from a website or being hosted by someone already right RanchMan?

I p2ped him a few days ago explaining how to host an image, but he hasnt replied or posted the pic.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
not sure if posted yet

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   
where did you find these images.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
cheers for the help i have posted the pic through photobucket sry i didnt reply to the p2p i havent logged in for about 4 days.
i85.photobucket.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Originally posted by spookymulder

cheers for the help i have posted the pic through photobucket sry i didnt reply to the p2p i havent logged in for about 4 days.

i85.photobucket.com...

Fake parking passes made by Aerial Research Center, Rachel, NV.

I have one that says VEHICLE PASS Property of Strategic Investigations-AFS Crash Recovery Team.

I tried to use it once at the Groom Lake east gate. Woke up 2 days later in Panaca, NV. Never did find my truck. Figured I was lucky so forgot about it.)

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
" where did you find these images. "

I've been doing alot of research over the years, supposedly this is the real deal of the alien side of whats going on deep within Dulce/Area 51 base.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
I've been doing alot of research over the years, supposedly this is the real deal of the alien side of whats going on deep within Dulce/Area 51 base.

Infortunately no one on these boards is going to take your word for it. Photos 2 and 3 appear to have been scanned in from a newspaper due to the way the B&W images are printed. Which newspaper were they scanned from or where did you find them?

More importantly what does photo 1 even show? And do you have anything which shows any of these 4 images are of the base at Groom Lake?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   

More importantly what does photo 1 even show? And do you have anything which shows any of these 4 images are of the base at Groom Lake?

Do some homework of your own on pictures of the Dulce and/or supposed Area 51 base and see what pictures you produce. Guarantee these will be on the top of your list. Interesting how you speak for "everyone on the board", i didn't take the pictures. Please reread the title to this thread, it asks for pictures of Area 51 (I assume Dulce is close enough) unless you work there (WHICH I DONT) these are the best photos your going to find of the underground portion of the bases. Again do your homework buddy and see what you produce, i've done mine.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
Do some homework of your own on pictures of the Dulce and/or supposed Area 51 base and see what pictures you produce. Guarantee these will be on the top of your list. Interesting how you speak for "everyone on the board", i didn't take the pictures. Please reread the title to this thread, it asks for pictures of Area 51 (I assume Dulce is close enough) unless you work there (WHICH I DONT) these are the best photos your going to find of the underground portion of the bases. Again do your homework buddy and see what you produce, i've done mine.

I have done alot of research into Area 51 and I have never seen any of these photos.

To be quite honest this is just the kind of rubbish people post when they have nothing to back up their claims. We are not even certain that anything exists underground at Groom Lake and we are not even sure a base at Dulce exists (and no I dont think itsclose enough).

You said it yourself, you didnt take these photos. You just scanned them in or saved them from a website or something so how do you know that they are of Area 51? You dont even specify which are of Groom Lake and which are of Dulce which make you look even more uncertain, as though these are just generic underground photos. Be prepared to back up your claims or share a little bit of your research or just dont post on discussion forums.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   
OK "buddy" I decided tp do my own research and found the website where you appear to have found 3 of the four images. Everyone can see it here. Its in french but you can translate it using BabelFish or similar. Your "research" was clearly very in depth as I found this website within about 5 minutes using Google Images.

Its riddled with inconsistencys such as describing the Helendale RCS range as an underground entrance to Area 51 and more. Im suprised you didnt post some of the more realistic images from the same site. Like this one!

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
your links dont even work. Nice try but no, just because everyone else has already researched this topic and posts pictures on their own individual websites how does this in anyway conclude i pulled the pictures from this one site as my origional source? These pictures are common knowledge among anyone researching the possibly mythical dulce base/area 51 enigma. Should it be my concern that you are so clueless as to not realize that everyone but you, not only knows about these photos, but has posted them on countless websites across the internet? You've failed to make a counter point buddddddy.

Most of those pictures are from the supposed Dulce Base, not Area51, however in theory they are supposed to be connected, via some of the tunnels shown in the photos. These are some of the only underground photos I am aware of regarding either of these bases. Above ground hangers, buildings, and structures are common, these photos however (IF REAL) really start to open your imagination...

[edit on 11-9-2006 by hiii_98]

[edit on 11-9-2006 by hiii_98]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   
The links do work. And your argument is pretty weak, once you can show that any of these photos are of Dulce or Area 51 then I will take you seriously, but until then I dont think these are pics of either.

And that is the counter-point that I was trying to make, these photos could be of anywhere, there are photos earlier on this thread of computers inside buildings. These too could be of any old computers in any old buildings but we have a reliable source that says that these are of computers used during the A-12 program at Groom Lake. The photos are now relevant.

The same applies to your photos. They are irrelevant, to me at least, until you give a realistic provenance.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
are they real? are they fake? are they of some tunnel in someone's back yard? who knows? .. i didnt take them, i do however know that these photos are considered to be the real deal by those with alleged sources within the insides of these bases. I'm surprised no one on this board seems familiar with these photos....

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   
We all know that Groom Lake is in Area 51, one of the most secret restricted areas ever known. There are even signs at the border that say things such as:

USE OF DEADLY FORCE AUTHORIZED

and

PHOTOGRAPHY PROHIBITED

Consider the extreem measures they have taken to hide this place, even to the point of seizing control of a whole mountain range in 1995 to keep people away! There almost seems to be nothing they wount try to hide the secrets of Groom Lake!

That being the Case, how did all of these photos from inside Groom Lake, some even showing test planes, ever make it to the internet? You would think the NSA and the CIA would have all but launched a virtual invasion to keep those photos of the internet. I know the planes in the pictures are declassified, but the photos still show the inside of the base.

I'm not complaining or saying they are not real (they are), I'm only asking how the nearly paranoid security establishment let them out.

What's the deal? How did 1/2 a photo album of pictures of Groom Lake and it's aircraft wind up on the internet for the whole world to see?

Tim

[edit on 13-9-2006 by ghost]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join