It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from Inside Groom Lake

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra
I think this image: www.tellmewhereonearth.com...

Is this place: maps.google.com...,-117.851887&spn=0.049353,0.074329&t=k&hl=en

Note that some of the lines in the dry lake bed are the same. Doesn't really look like Area 51 to me.

EDIT: it is the same place. Look at the smaller dry lake bed at the bottom of the photo and then look at the north end of the base in the google satillite picture.

[edit on 14-6-2005 by jra]

That's Edwards Air Force Base.

[edit on 21-12-2006 by Cobra1982]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The picture shows an artists' concept of a Boeing X-20 DYNA-SOAR vehicle superimposed on an actual photo of Edwards Air Force Base. You can see the Main Base complex at upper left and North Base at lower right.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
great pics everyone, really cool stuff.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01

Originally posted by Thirst
Just refereing to the image above, I noticed how quite a few of you think this is a real image. It is unfortunately a very bad Photoshop attempt, so don't get your hopes up over it.

Sadly, someone thought they could pull a fast one, but they didn't do their homework.

The Dead giveaway is the spacecrft you see coming in to land. That's an X-20, and NASA scrapped the X-20 Before it ever got out of the blueprint stage.

Tim

This has been discussed to death in this thread. Please note that the issue was closed nearly immediately after the picture was posted nearly two years ago.

Also, a reminder - this is not a discussion thread. Please keep the thread limited to pictures and descriptions.

Zip

[edit on 2/10/2007 by Zipdot]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The Convair KINGFISH was the only competitor to Lockheeds ARCHANGEL design for the CIAs new spyplane. As we all know the ARCHANGEL project ended with the A-12 design which, after further development, went on to become the Blackbird. Although the A-12 had the edge over the KINGFISH on predicted altitude cost and range (not by much) the KINGFISH was just as fast and more importantly had a smaller RCS than the A-12. This was largely because the Convair design was smaller than Lockheeds and the engines were encorporated within the fuselage unlike the A-12, the convair also adopted pyro-ceram RAM on the leading edges, fibreglass exhausts and other stealth technology.

Here are a series of pics of the KINGFISH undergoing RCS evaluation one the pylon at Groom Lake:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Really great pics, but i'm not convince that they are taken in area 51... I need more info to be sure

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valombre
Really great pics, but i'm not convince that they are taken in area 51... I need more info to be sure

The majority of these photos are verified by research into the history of Area 51.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gfad
The majority of these photos are verified by research into the history of Area 51.

Would this be "armchair" research gfad? Those pictures could have been taken at a number of dry lakes in southern Nevada, some within NTS some not. I don't see a real clear profile of Bald mountain or the steep terrain to the southwest of Groom Lake. And I don't see the "Welcome To Groom Lake, Have a Nice Day!" sign either. But thanks for the photos anyway.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Would this be "armchair" research gfad? Those pictures could have been taken at a number of dry lakes in southern Nevada, some within NTS some not.

With all dew respect, Mr. Lear, it sounds like you're taking a cheep shot at gfad! The notion of "armchair" research sounds like a humorous way of calling someone lazy.

May I ask how you would propose to get photos of Groom Lake?

Keep in mind that not all ATS members live in Nevada like you do! Also, as far as I know, it's illegal to photograph aircraft at that base. I ask that in the future you take these things into consideration before you make such a statment on this fourm.

Respectfully,

Tim

[edit on 4/4/2007 by Ghost01]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Double Post!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Would this be "armchair" research gfad? Those pictures could have been taken at a number of dry lakes in southern Nevada, some within NTS some not. I don't see a real clear profile of Bald mountain or the steep terrain to the southwest of Groom Lake. And I don't see the "Welcome To Groom Lake, Have a Nice Day!" sign either. But thanks for the photos anyway.

Are you talking about the photos I posted of the Convair KINGFISH mockup? If so please see the thread I created around the same time:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The comments on that thread weer also verified on the Dreamland Resort discussion forum.

And in reply to your comments, I wasn't just talking about the photos I've posted but all the photos in this thread. The veracity of the majority of these photos have been verified by the research of Shadowhawk, Jorge Arnu, Chuck Clarke, Pete Merlin and others which definately isn't armchair research. Thanks for your input, its always a source of amusement

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

And in reply to your comments, I wasn't just talking about the photos I've posted but all the photos in this thread. The veracity of the majority of these photos have been verified by the research of Shadowhawk, Jorge Arnu, Chuck Clarke, Pete Merlin and others which definately isn't armchair research. Thanks for your input, its always a source of amusement

None of whom, incidentally, have ever set foot on Groom Lake. So you have got the unverified verifying the unverifiable. Nice. You mention Shadowhawk and Pete Merlin. Shadowhawk is Pete Merlin. He works for NASA and is their spinmeister on ATS. You know, "There are no aliens at Groom Lake?" Get a grip gfad. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Double post

Delete please????

[edit on 4-4-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

None of whom, incidentally, have ever set foot on Groom Lake. So you have got the unverified verifying the unverifiable. Nice. You mention Shadowhawk and Pete Merlin. Shadowhawk is Pete Merlin. He works for NASA and is their spinmeister on ATS. You know, "There are no aliens at Groom Lake?" Get a grip gfad. Thanks!

OUCH!~

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I really think it is you who needs to get a grip John! Your signature says that your posts are intended to promote discussion and sometimes I think thats all you are here to do, since no one sane can believe all the things you are posting. You seem to purposely choose illogical opinions and stuck to them steadfastly with no respect for anyone who disagrees.
Aliens at Groom? Mining on the moon? US Gov plans 9/11? Ben Rich a Mossad spy? Surely you must be joking...

As far as I know John the people I listed have never set foot on Groom Lake, yet IIRC you have been to the northern shore of the dry lake. But what extra insight did you gain? Those area 51 researchers have spent decades looking at documents and maps, interviewing former workers and base commanders, observing the base and more, and I respect their opinions. The fact that they believe the photos to be taken at the base is verification enough for me.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

You seem to purposely choose illogical opinions and stuck to them steadfastly with no respect for anyone who disagrees.
Aliens at Groom? Mining on the moon? US Gov plans 9/11? Ben Rich a Mossad spy? Surely you must be joking...

You forgot:

breathable atmosphere on the moon
lakes on the moon
clouds on the moon
a civilization oo the moon
underground laboratories inside the moon
aliens on the moon
soul machine on the moon
US anti-gravity technology in the late 50's
Mercury, Gemini and Apollo just cover
secret 4th astronaut in Apollo 1
civilization on Venus
civillzation on Mars
US bases on the moon and Mars
there are a few more....let me get back to you.

And no, gfad, I am not joking. And who's spinmeister are you?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Gee John, I though Hit-and-Runs were illegal!

B.T.W. which item on your list has to do with Groom Lake? this lhis seems to be talking about the Moon:

Originally posted by Johnlear:
breathable atmosphere on the moon
lakes on the moon
clouds on the moon
a civilization oo the moon
underground laboratories inside the moon
aliens on the moon
soul machine on the moon
US anti-gravity technology in the late 50's
Mercury, Gemini and Apollo just cover
secret 4th astronaut in Apollo 1
civilization on Venus
civillzation on Mars
US bases on the moon and Mars

Here at ATS, we have a forum for Space Exploration, however, this is NOT the forum!

Now, I fail to understand how you're personal issues with fellow ATS members is anything near on-topic. However, I do have a though for you, If you have any pictures from the night you and Bob Lazar, Tracy Lazar, and Gene Huff went to watch the test flight of the flying disks at Area 51, they would make a really nice post to this thread!

For the future, could you please try to stick with the topic of the thread, Mr. Lear. Here, I'll give you an example:

Tacit Blue Test Flight:

Buildings:

Here is a grainy photo of the F-117 landing after a test flight:

Maybe you could use these examples to help enspire your next post to this thread!

Tim

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01
Maybe you could use these examples to help enspire your next post to this thread!Tim

Thanks Tim,

Let me be the first to commend you on the improvement in your spelling. You still have some work ahead of you, for instance, 'enspire' is correctly spelled 'inspire'. I only make this suggeston because good spelling makes you seem so much more literate.
Keep up the good work!

I think these photos may be more in keeping with "Pictures from inside Groom Lake" because although this picture was taken from the black mailbox, the flying saucer came from 'inside' Groom Lake.

The one below is an enlargement and you can see the partial deformation of the saucer as it enters the space/time continuum.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
WOW thanks for the pictures, this is the reason i joined the boards beacasue of leaning about Area 51, it such an intresting topic.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

The one below is an enlargement and you can see the partial deformation of the saucer as it enters the space/time continuum.

WOW! I'm Impressed! This image is really fascinating to look at. Although slightly grainy, this craft appears to be simular in shape to the one Bob Lazar refers to as the "Sport Model"!

While I can't tell you anything about the craft in the picture. I am willing to say this: I believe that the flying disk from the Lazar stories might indeed be a real craft!

Examin it carefully, and you will see that the shape of the craft that John photographed over Area 51 does, in fact, appear to be the disk that Bob Lazar describes in his interviews.

Tim

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join