It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from Inside Groom Lake

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
go to www.dreamlandresort.com a lot of pictures from inside not shown anywhere else because the site is copyrighted

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
They are a bunch of Dicks there. Joerg kicked me off cuz one guy said I was spamming, but I just made a lot of mistakes when I was typing.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Very good thread, excellent works guys!

You have impressed your council member so much, this is one of the best threads i have seen in a long time.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Very nice thread. Enjoyed the pics.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
What is the language that is written on the bottom of some of the photo's?

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Why are the engineers and people dressed in civilian clothing? It's supposed to be a U.S. Air Force Base - so why aren't they either in fatigues, or blue?

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
They are dressed in civilian clothes because thet are civilians not military.

IBM

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zipdot
Iksmodnad, I must thank you for your great images. That last one is my favourite, with the Groom Lake dry lakebed clearly in the background behind the plane, runway and all... I've never seen that picture in all of my searches.
Zip

Actually I dont think the last pic you mentioned with the plane in the foreground and groom lake in background is what it seems. I believe it is actually Edwards Air Force base in Mojave, Calif. Why would NASA do that testing at groom lake, the picture is from the 70's when NASA was working with lifting bodies.

[edit on 14-8-2005 by IBM]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Yes, that has been addressed about a dozen times in this thread since I said it. *Sigh...*

Zip

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMan

For the skeptics who think none of these photos are from groom lake, can you explain where this image was taken? I'm just curious if anyone can D it as coming from another location?

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Cool pics people. Don't you just love the way our government, who is supposed to be working for us, keeps things from us...kinda gives you that special warm fuzzy feelin' of intense hoplessness and frustration dud'n it.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The photo was taken in the early 60s and it is Area 51. Some of those buildings are still in existence.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousUserVII
Cool pics people. Don't you just love the way our government, who is supposed to be working for us, keeps things from us...kinda gives you that special warm fuzzy feelin' of intense hoplessness and frustration dud'n it.

How fun would it be if they just came out and said "yeah we have all these cool state of the art jets and stuff here"

Not very fun.

Its like chirstmas sometimes you just got to wait for it and it makes it worth so much more.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by iksmodnad

Originally posted by AnonymousUserVII

How fun would it be if they just came out and said "yeah we have all these cool state of the art jets and stuff here"

Not very fun.

Its like chirstmas sometimes you just got to wait for it and it makes it worth so much more.

I never liked Christmas.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Awesome pictures guys... Awesome... I can't tell you if they are from Are 51 tough...

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Great photos guys! I sure wish we could find some more recent ones like from the last 5 years. of course, I bet the Goverment would track that poster down pretty fast!

jra

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Great thread. I have no doubt that some of the photos are from area 51, being old, they don't show anything we don't already know. So no harm in them being seen.

Anyway I just wanted to point out something else on this photo. The base in the background is indeed EAFB as others have already said, but I'd also like to point out the the aircraft is CG. Last I checked the X-20 never flew. I just thought i'd point that out.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
That has also already been discussed. Thanks for the kinds words!

Zip

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
you guys shuold download googles earth and look at groom lake its nice u can see the opening to the underground hangars and stuff if

external image

this is kinda far away with the actual program u can zoom in and stuff

Admin edit to resize large image

[edit on 11-3-2006 by SimonGray]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
i wonder what kind of rec area they have here lol...just a thought

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join