It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from Inside Groom Lake

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   
There is/has been an enormous duality within the military regarding Area 51. Many believe that Area 51 is the most secret and well guarded place in the world, which is partly correct and what the air force likes to put across, yet there is a wealth of information out there which has been knowingly released for public consumption.

I think this mainly stems from the fact that people within the air force have to know that it exists and once the number of people that know expands it become relatively impossible to keep it a secret from the public. Pete Merlins excellent article details alot of this. Maps have to be published showing Groom Lake and you cant just classify everything that shows an inocuous landing strip.

Photographs are a different thing altogether. Photos have to be taken during test flights etc and these will all go within a secret file on the plane, but once the existance of the plane is declassified then there is nothing secret in the photos anymore and should be declassified too, thats as long as they dont show too much detail within the base I think. And thats largely true for photos of area 51, you dont really see inside anywhere, what can you learn from seeing a bit of runway?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
are they real? are they fake? are they of some tunnel in someone's back yard? who knows? .. i didnt take them, i do however know that these photos are considered to be the real deal by those with alleged sources within the insides of these bases. I'm surprised no one on this board seems familiar with these photos....

Im familiar with the last one of the four photos that you have linked us to hiii_98, unfortunately it is 'almost' certainly not of tunnels being bored around Area 51, Dulce or pretty much any other secret military establishment. It is in fact a photo of the construction of the Channel Tunnel, connecting the UK to mainland europe.

Your Dulce boring machine
new.photos.yahoo.com...

The Channel Tunnel boring machine
www.scienceandsociety.co.uk...
www.scienceandsociety.co.uk...

If you compare the two photos here with your dulce machine photo, you can see that they are uncannily alike.

Cant coment on the others as they are so vague and grainy they could be from
literally anywhere, but if they are from the same site as the boring machine photo which made you state

i do however know that these photos are considered to be the real deal by those with alleged sources within the insides of these bases.

then their validity and accuracy is seriously called into question in my book.

[edit on 13-9-2006 by Argus]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Excellent debunking Argus.

Now more than before it would be beneficial for hiii_98 to reveal his sources, or at least tell us whether all four pics were from the same bad source. Then we will know to discard either all of his pics or just that one as someone trying to pass off normal photos as something they are not.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Dulce or pretty much any other secret military establishment. It is in fact a photo of the construction of the Channel Tunnel, connecting the UK to mainland europe.

i am VERY aware of this. I just wanted to show an example of the machines which are responsible for digging the tunnels within area 51 dulce. Sorry for any cofusion on my part regarding that last picture. Hope it doesnt destroy the tiny fragments of credibility i might have. However i do believe those photos are relevant because that same machine very very likely is digging right across nevada as we speak linking up other tunnels to area 51...

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
i just reread your post, you guys are so zealous about trying to debunk everything, go start your own ATS religion. Actually starting to piss me off, i have no intention of claiming the last picture is inside of area 51 or dulce, the machine itself is alittle known secret that i thought viewers who are not familiar with this technology might like to see as it has very very likely dug out the majority of tunneling systems below dulce (if dulce even exists) and area 51. Treat me like a newbie troll, really you guys are some self rightous clueless debunkers. Please show me a picture of technology that is directly resposible for creating the tunnel systems below both bases and I will eat my hat.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
all four pictures are most definatly not from the same source. Isnt anyone reading this thread familiar with these photos and would like to back me up here?? These disinformationalists are painting me to appear as if i just took random photos of what looks like underground network of bases and treating me as if I was trying to pass them off as area 51 shots. Each of these photos individually has a very long history, and are ALL (yes even the boring machine) tied directly to either Dulce or Area 51. Would someone else please fill in the blanks as I'm here at work and dont care to lookup all the sources at this very moment (I might later if no one speaks up)

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
More Inside Dulce Photos

just to really drive you nuts i posted a few more photos, these are supposedly taken inside the Dulce base.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

i just reread your post, you guys are so zealous about trying to debunk everything, go start your own ATS religion. Actually starting to piss me off, i have no intention of claiming the last picture is inside of area 51 or dulce, the machine itself is alittle known secret that i thought viewers who are not familiar with this technology might like to see as it has very very likely dug out the majority of tunneling systems below dulce (if dulce even exists) and area 51. Treat me like a newbie troll, really you guys are some self rightous clueless debunkers. Please show me a picture of technology that is directly resposible for creating the tunnel systems below both bases and I will eat my hat.

I think you are a bit self-righteous.

What I am zealous about is obtaining accurate and reliable information on the base at Groom Lake and advanced aircraft. What I am not interested in is seeing someone post pictures which dont satisfy any of these conditions and then pathetically try and convince me that they do. Unfortunately debunking is part of being an ATS researcher, its not my favourite part.

Back to the actual photos you seem to change your tune quite regularly, you claim that "these photos are considered the real deal" then "i have no intention of claiming the last picture is inside of area 51 or dulce". I think either your sources are very flawed or they are a figment of your imagination used to try and validate your erroneous claims.

Finally 11 TBM were used in the construction of the channel tunnel. All the french ones were dismantled and all the british ones were diverted into the rock and concreted in there. I definately dont think it is "very very likely" that these were used at Area 51 even if these mythological tunnels exist.

Dont you dare call me a disinformation agent, thats just an excuse weak conspiracy theorists use when their logic runs out.

Deny Ignorance

[edit on 13/9/06 by gfad]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
On the same note, dont you dare imply that I am a lier or a troll. And be patient, others will post to this thread soon regarding these photos and their "alleged" direct relationship with Dulce/Area51

[edit on 13-9-2006 by hiii_98]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Here some links to the real nuclear powered US tunneling machine. I APOLOGIZE for the origional photo.

PICTURE 64.233.167.104...:guJZMCflLccJ:www.detailshere.com/tunnelmachine.htm+THE+SUBTERRENE&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1

HOW IT WORKS: www.anomalous-images.com...

US PATENT www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

[edit on 13-9-2006 by hiii_98]

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Hold it folks! haiii_98, gfad:

This is starting to sound a bit like an argument! Everyone step back, cool off, and take a deep breath.

Remember, we're trying to Deny Ignorance, on subjects related to some of the most Top Secret stuff in the US. The government and other put out disinformation to decieve us and through us off. Even the most experienced investogator of the Black World and it's programs can get fooled occasionally. We come to ATS to work as a TEAM, and help each other. Disagreements will happen, that is human nature! However coments like the following don't help anyone:

i just reread your post, you guys are so zealous about trying to debunk everything, go start your own ATS religion.

I think you are a bit self-righteous. What I am zealous about is obtaining accurate and reliable information on the base at Groom Lake and advanced aircraft. What I am not interested in is seeing someone post pictures which dont satisfy any of these conditions and then pathetically try and convince me that they do.

Dont you dare call me a disinformation agent, thats just an excuse weak conspiracy theorists use when their logic runs out.

On the same note, dont you dare imply that I am a lier or a troll.

The above Quotes have NOTHING to do with the topic of thread! The thread is called Pictures from Inside Groom Lake . It's fine to raise questions about the authenticity of Information, but you don't have to get personal. You can disagree and still be respectful of each other. We're human and eveyone on ATS has gotten the facts wrong a least once and had to learn from the mistake! I even had several months of research called into question before. You know what? I LEARNED something from it!

Can we stop arguing and attacking each other here? Instead why don't we look at it as a group and see if we can figure out what we really found and what we can learn from it!(weather or not the information turns out to be correct!)

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance, formar ATS-Scholars, and Black world Researcher

[edit on 14-9-2006 by ghost]

AHK

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Yeah nice pics.
There is def. a major possibility of those being true area51 pics.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zipdot

Here is an SR-71 being serviced inside a huge hangar:

Enjoy! Please feel free to add more pictures to this thread and if you have any evidence that any of the above pictures were taken outside of Area 51, please inform me and I will remove them.

Zip

Mod Edit: to Rename thread by request of the author.

[edit on 9-6-2005 by kinglizard]

Whats up with the extra engine nacelle bwtween the vertical stabilizers on this aircraft?

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zipdot
This is an A-12 possibly at Groom Lake, but I don't know for sure:

Zip

Mod Edit: to Rename thread by request of the author.

[edit on 9-6-2005 by kinglizard]

sorry - this is the pic I was refering to.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
It says on Habu.org, it's a D21 drone.

www.wvi.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Thanks MrDead.

This is why I like ATS - There's always someone with the answers.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
i recently learn about this mysterious planes and the places where they were built
really strange...

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I think this image: www.tellmewhereonearth.com...

Is this place: maps.google.com...,-117.851887&spn=0.049353,0.074329&t=k&hl=en

Note that some of the lines in the dry lake bed are the same. Doesn't really look like Area 51 to me.

EDIT: it is the same place. Look at the smaller dry lake bed at the bottom of the photo and then look at the north end of the base in the google satillite picture.

[edit on 14-6-2005 by jra]

Just refereing to the image above, I noticed how quite a few of you think this is a real image. It is unfortunately a very bad Photoshop attempt, so don't get your hopes up over it.
Sadly only a few of the images that have been posted in this topic are genuine Area 51 images although they are still very interesting.

Keep it up.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thirst
Just refereing to the image above, I noticed how quite a few of you think this is a real image. It is unfortunately a very bad Photoshop attempt, so don't get your hopes up over it.
Sadly only a few of the images that have been posted in this topic are genuine Area 51 images although they are still very interesting.

Keep it up.

I agree that that image is totally fake, most people in this board realised this the first time they looked at it.

I disagree with your point that only a few of these images are genuine. The majority of these pictures and photos are researched and confirmed to be real photos of Groom Lake.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thirst

Sadly, someone thought they could pull a fast one, but they didn't do their homework.

The Dead giveaway is the spacecrft you see coming in to land. That's an X-20, and NASA scrapped the X-20 Before it ever got out of the blueprint stage.

Tim

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join