It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Troll conspiracy and Masons...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Yeah well Jah-Bul-On to the lot of ya
Albert Pike founded the Ku Klux Klan (Nice guy!)and told the 33 degree masons that for the 30-32 degree masons they know they should worship Lucifer

Gosh, you sure are ORIGINAL! Besides the fact that NOTHING you said is true, it has all been repeated here on ATS THOUSANDS of times, and every single time the person posting the claims were made to look like idiots. Do you want the same thing done to you? If not, I suggest that you research your claims a little further before simply repeating what you read elsewhere on here like a parrot.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
Corruption is deceptively easy to sniff out..if you recognize the smell of power.

It's the power that corrupts, the rush, the intoxication, the desire..people get hooked on the way they feel when flushed with power. It's not psychological, it's chemical...

They're uncut stimulants, better than any street drug, straight from your brain's own factories.

Some masons have enormous power, some have none. Don't need a bloodhound to follow where this trail leads...

I know what you mean as it happened to me. I became kind of "powerful" on the underground party scene in NYC. I became a whole other person and did things I now can't believe I did. I can not believe I even became the person I did. I somehow lost my spiritual belief system and other things. Later on in the process I became depressed as I was relizing who i had become and then I left the scene. Now i live in regret everyday in that I fell from my spirtual belief system and during the time a documentary was even done about me ans was aired on a major tv station/channel (it is still being aired from time to time). I hate it as I am nothing like that now, yet I am telling viewers watching the show it's cool to live the way I was, etc. I wake up in regret everyday feeling that I betrayed God...I hate that I helped put that TV documentary together. At the time though the "intoxication" you described seemed to turn me into someelse witrhout me really even thinking about it. I always swore nothing like that could happen to me, yet it did...I don't want to say what the documentary was but i gave you some hints and it still aires a few times a month. It has been airing for almost a year now as it gets high ratings evertime it aires...

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Never is a strong word. Indicates a closed mind. Just like those that Masons claim are trolls.

Intrepid, to anyone with a basic understanding of Freemasonry, certain claims are just absolutely preposterous and impossible, not even worth entertaining. It's as if someone told you the sky was green. Sure, we shouldn't be so closed minded as to dismiss the person's claim, but everything you have ever experienced in your life regarding the sky has shown you that not only is the sky blue, but there is no way that it could possibly turn green unless it were due to some incredibly unlikely turn of events!

It is not a closed mind, it is simply knowing better.

It really comes down to the fact that Freemasonry is not as mysterious and secretive of an organization as everyone thinks. Masons know this, and know they can safely dismiss these claims about the fraternity. Others, on the contrary, think that Freemasonry is secretive for everyone including members, and that is why none of them believe even actual masons, and why they believe that the fraternity could be rampant with nefarious goings-on.

[edit on 3-6-2005 by sebatwerk]

dh

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by dh
Yeah well Jah-Bul-On to the lot of ya
Albert Pike founded the Ku Klux Klan (Nice guy!)and told the 33 degree masons that for the 30-32 degree masons they know they should worship Lucifer

Gosh, you sure are ORIGINAL! Besides the fact that NOTHING you said is true, it has all been repeated here on ATS THOUSANDS of times, and every single time the person posting the claims were made to look like idiots. Do you want the same thing done to you? If not, I suggest that you research your claims a little further before simply repeating what you read elsewhere on here like a parrot.

Simply deny -you guys don't like the oft-repeated claims
You are always in denial
Like the floral pentagon by the way
What does your name mean?
Sabbath Work it sounds like
And translate the Latin for us

[edit on 3-6-2005 by dh]

[edit on 3-6-2005 by dh]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   

And you've experienced the same thing as everyone else on the planet?

It's been said, even by you, that no one speaks for Masonry.

If you're going to set the rules, play by them.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Never is a strong word. Indicates a closed mind. Just like those that Masons claim are trolls.

Intrepid, to anyone with a basic understanding of Freemasonry, certain claims are just absolutely preposterous and impossible, not even worth entertaining. It's as if someone told you the sky was green. Sure, we shouldn't be so closed minded as to dismiss the person's claim, but everything you have ever experienced in your life regarding the sky has shown you that not only is the sky blue, but there is no way that it could possibly turn green unless it were due to some incredibly unlikely turn of events!

It really comes down to the fact that Freemasonry is not as mysterious and secretive of an organization as everyone thinks. Masons know this, and know they can safely dismiss these claims about the fraternity. Others, on the contrary, think that Freemasonry is secretive for everyone including members, and that is why none of them believe even actual masons, and why they believe that the fraternity could be rampant with nefarious goings-on.

People need to do what I did and take a crash course in Freemasonry 101.

dh

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by humbled_one
like any massive organization, you have those who believe and practice something and they may not have any "evil" intentions, but then you may have those higher up that may indeed have "evil" intentions.

But there is NO such thing going on in Freemasonry! There has NEVER been any evidence, not even the slightest HINT, that ANYTHING of the sort is going on. Yet Anti-masons INSIST that this must be the case, simply because an organization that values its privacy MUST be up to no good. This is a TERRIBLE assumption, and it's very annoyinng to have to explain this every single day.

There is no such thing as a "higher-up" in Freemasonry! EVERY member is equal, 100%! THAT is precisely why this is not possible. In Freemasonry, NO measure can be passed, NOTHING can be done without a majority vote of all members in the lodge. Masters of lodges answer to the membership that voted them in. Additionally, Masters cannot introduce their own measures for a vote. So how can a few "higher-ups" be doing such evil stuff, if they are not allowed to without someone else putting it up for vote?

If ANYONE is doing anything nefarious through the fraternity, they are acting alone and against the will and knowledge of anyone else that they answer to. And believe me, EVERYONE answers to someone in Freemasonry. After all, Freemasons are the ones who developed the concept of checks and balances.

Sorry, but things just don't work like anti-masons think.

Why on earth, if every thing is equal, should there be ascending degrees
And further illumination?
Every level seeks to defend - that's part of the meaning of the rituals - and the uppermost would never let on to the Blue degrees, for example - that would be against the hierarchy

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
You are always in denial

I don't deny, I know better. I explain, I give proof, I demonstrate.

And my name is Seb at Work. My name is Sebastian, I am at work. Gosh, you're original AND clever!

The latin means "Brotherly love, relief, truth". They are the three tenets of Freemasonry. Next time, if you want me to answer something for you, say "please".

the uppermost would never let on to the Blue degrees, for example - that would be against the hierarchy

Degrees do not determine authority or position. Freemasonry is like a school, and degrees are likes grades in that school. Is one student "higher-ranking" than another, simply because they are in a higher grade? Not at all. The same applies for Freemasonry.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Intrepid, I am not talking about Interpretation of Freemasonry's symbols, or the lessons of the degrees. We are talking about the landmarks and constitutions of Freemasonry, we are talking about the way that system of Freemasonry works. In this sense we are talking about FACTS, not interpretations. So yes, I have experienced the same thing as everyone else in Freemasonry.

Freemasonry is a very transparent organization, despite what all these dorks think. Once you attend meetings at the lodge, you QUICKLY begin to understand how Freemasonry works. Again, these are facts, not interpretations.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Intrepid, I am not talking about Interpretation of Freemasonry's symbols, or the lessons of the degrees. We are talking about the landmarks and constitutions of Freemasonry, we are talking about the way that system of Freemasonry works. In this sense we are talking about FACTS, not interpretations. So yes, I have experienced the same thing as everyone else in Freemasonry.

Freemasonry is a very transparent organization, despite what all these dorks think. Once you attend meetings at the lodge, you QUICKLY begin to understand how Freemasonry works. Again, these are facts, not interpretations.

Cool, I'm bookmarking this. As a neutral party this post will come in handy.

Carpe diem.

Hope I got that right.

dh

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
You are always in denial

I don't deny, I know better. I explain, I give proof, I demonstrate.

And my name is Seb at Work. My name is Sebastian, I am at work. Gosh, you're original AND clever!

The latin means "Brotherly love, relief, truth". They are the three tenets of Freemasonry. Next time, if you want me to answer something for you, say "please".

the uppermost would never let on to the Blue degrees, for example - that would be against the hierarchy

Degrees do not determine authority or position. Freemasonry is like a school, and degrees are likes grades in that school. Is one student "higher-ranking" than another, simply because they are in a higher grade? Not at all. The same applies for Freemasonry.

OK explain away Albert Pike, Please

[edit on 3-6-2005 by dh]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
OK explain away Albert Pike

Oh Christ, not again.

Use the ATS search, PLEASE.

dh

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

Oh Christ, not again.

It shouldn't be so difficult being so well rehearsed
Just do it, Please

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Cool, I'm bookmarking this. As a neutral party this post will come in handy.

Intrepid, I know that you know the difference between the ESOTERIC and FRATERNAL aspects of Freemasonry, correct? The facts I am referring to are facts concerning the administration of Freemasonry. I am not talking about Freemasonry's lessons, symbols, teachings, origins, etc etc etc.

Bookmark this and bring it up any time you like. The next time I tell a troll that no one person speaks for all of Freemasonry, I will be referring to the fact that no mason can tell all other masons how to interpret the symbols and teachings of Freemasonry.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

Originally posted by dh

Oh Christ, not again.

It shouldn't be so difficult being so well rehearsed
Just do it, Please

Are you calling me out as a Mason? Seem what your post indicates.

dh

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
You are whatever you are
Just replying for some simple info

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
OK explain away Albert Pike, Please

(after discarding the ever mounting mountain of quote squares)

What aspect of Albert Pike would you care to have explained?

I'd like to have it explained to me why when there is an abundance of credible historical references regarding Albert Pike; some crackpot with a website riddled with grammatical and spelling errors, is given credence? Pick a website, any website.

Trade ya.

Tit For Tat Monkeys, not just for wheeling and dealing anymore...

[edit on 3/6/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
You are whatever you are

Sorry, I've got to go with WTF?

What the hell is any point you are making?

One will do. More if you can manage it.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
You are whatever you are

Sorry, I've got to go with WTF?

Maybe he's calling you Popeye? "Ee am what Ee ams, Olive!"

dh

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link