It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Troll conspiracy and Masons...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

Originally posted by SkiFreak
Trust me, Sabatwerk & Senrak (& other masons here)...it's not that I run & hide and 'disappear' - I'm just getting tired to reading your same old-same old rants regarding your rigid & narrow views.

Hey SkiFreak,

Here's a suggestion for you. Put us on "ignore" Then you won't have to even SEE our "same old-same old rants" yadda yadda

and believe me, we WON'T miss you....not even a little bit.

Hmmm...might be a good idea to just simply 'ignore' you fine folks.
That would be just too damn convienent... 'Yada...Yada...Yada...'

I'm not going to do it. Sorry.

I'm hoping that someday you might post something intelectually stimulating beyond beyond bitching at other members because of thier views of Freemasonry.

There might be a chance that you might actually post something of real value...like that would ever happen- since all I ever see you post here in ATS is your rabid defense of your 'craft'...but there is still a chance...

Maybe if you ever get yourself off the 'Mason' topics, you may even end up portraying yourself as an intelligent contributor. Scary!
When that time comes, I'll celebrate!

But I guess that there is nothing else in your 'bubble' beyond Freemasonry...I'll just read your rantings here in the 'Secret Societies' threads whenever I feel the need for some humor.

See ya 'round!
T.S.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I'm not going to do it. Sorry.

No need to apologize freak, it was just a suggestion to make your life here easier. Personally I don't care (truly, I don't)

I'm hoping that someday you might post something intelectually stimulating

Yes freak, I LIVE to post things that YOU find stimulating (again...I DON'T care)

beyond beyond bitching at other members because of thier views of Freemasonry.

VIEWS of Freemasonry don't bother me...blatant, ignorant, bare-faced, pathetic LIES about it do. I HATE lies and I HATE liars.

There might be a chance that you might actually post something of real value...like that would ever happen- since all I ever see you post here in ATS is your rabid defense of your 'craft'...but there is still a chance...

Nah...now you've provoked me. I'm going to dedicate myself to posting pure crap (much like what the conspiracy whack-o's post) just to waste your time! No sit back, hold your breath, and WAIT

Maybe if you ever get yourself off the 'Mason' topics, you may even end up portraying yourself as an intelligent contributor.

Hey freak, *I* am the one who STARTED the thread that asked if someone could actually post a thread about a REAL conspiracy and NOT about Masonry (where there IS NO CONSPIRACY) Do a search if you know how. I'd LOVE to see a REAL conspiracy thread started here, but as long as liars continue to lie about Freemasonry I'll continue to defend it.

Scary!
When that time comes, I'll celebrate!

Bully for you.

But I guess that there is nothing else in your 'bubble' beyond Freemasonry...I'll just read your rantings here in the 'Secret Societies' threads whenever I feel the need for some humor.

Cool. At least we have ONE mutual feeling.

See ya 'round!

I SURE hope not.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I'm hoping that someday you might post something intelectually stimulating beyond beyond bitching at other members because of thier views of Freemasonry.

Have you even actually been around these forums often enough to see the other conversations we participate in!?!? I didn't think so. Here, let me fill you in:

Do a search for the following topics. You will see very active participation from us on the following topics:

Bohemian Grove
Skull and Bones
Bilderberger Group
Knights Templar
The Crusades
Early American History
Ancient Jewish History
Religious fundamentalism
Books
Albert Pike
David Icke
And, sadly, white light orbs (whatever the hell they are)

So much for your whiny rants about us only discussing one topic! You don't seem to understand that we are here on ATS to talk about FREEMASONRY! We join other conversations depending on what interests us. But what attracted us to ATS from the beginning was Freemasonry, and the prospect of helping others better understand it.

dh

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

Originally posted by dh
Yes, well, I'll get me down to the Studholme Lodge and chill awhile
Shall I do the Red , the Black or the Dead?
Shall I wish away the 80 percent?

Does anyone else have any idea what the hell this is supposed to mean?

I know EXACTLY what it means Axeman. Intrepid is going to nail me for this, but it's completely appropriate and undeniably true.

Only one thing can be said of dh

A bejewelled donut?, a symbolic female pudenda?
You've gone too deep for me
An explanation would be nice, though not expected

Oh, sorry, I see it in the URL - a fruitcake
Well, I was just referring to the ritual rooms
Forgive me if I'm wrong

[edit on 4-6-2005 by dh]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
"A bejewelled donut?, a symbolic female pudenda?

Forgive me if I'm wrong"

I'm not surprised it took you that long to get the joke.

[edit on 4-6-2005 by Majestic12]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
A bejewelled donut?, a symbolic female pudenda?

"symbolic female pudenda?" I'm not sure what kind of girls you go out with, but I'VE never seen one of these...

You have "ritual rooms" WOW! Whatever for???

Forgive me if I'm wrong

Oh, you're forgiven. No hard feelings!

[edit on 4-6-2005 by dh]

dh

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Yeah - 10 Duke Street has no ritual rooms - rite?

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

Well, admittedly, they could. ???

By the way where and WHAT is "10 Duke Street?"

Means NOTHING to me...besides, you're the one telling this story.

Have you ever been INSIDE 10 Duke Street? HuH??????

dh

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

Well, admittedly, they could. ???

By the way where and WHAT is "10 Duke Street?"

Means NOTHING to me...besides, you're the one telling this story.

Have you ever been INSIDE 10 Duke Street? HuH??????

Studholme Lodge HQ -Central London- home to Winston Churchill, Aleister Crowley, Tony Blair - and - no - only unsubstantiated reports
It'd sure deserve a visit from any high mason or goyim

[edit on 4-6-2005 by dh]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Studholme Lodge HQ - home to Winston Churchill, Aleister Crowley, Tony Blair - and - no - only unsubstantiated reports

OH! "unsubstantiated reports"

I apologize. I thought we were dealing with facts here, not hear-say.

..moving along...

dh

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Studholme Lodge HQ - home to Winston Churchill, Aleister Crowley, Tony Blair - and - no - only unsubstantiated reports

OH! "unsubstantiated reports"

I apologize. I thought we were dealing with facts here, not hear-say.

..moving along...

Neither confirm or deny?
You are 32nd degree?
You should be able to confirm or deny - The US only fires the bullets - Europe calls the shots

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Neither confirm or deny?
You are 32nd degree?
You should be able to confirm or deny - The US only fires the bullets - Europe calls the shots

Yes. I'm a 32nd Degree K.C.C.H.

There's nothing to confirm except that you have NO idea what you're talking about. You're exactly like all the other conspiracy nuts on this site. You THINK you know something...when anyone with a web-browser (which is practically EVERYBODY) can read the same unresearched crap you read...yet you think you're privileged to have discovered some great secret. Self-aggrandizement is a funny thing.

Grow up.

[edit on 4-6-2005 by senrak]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hmmm...This should get interesting!
ATS is inviting Terry Melanson (from the interesting site: www.conspiracyarchive.com...) as a guest speaker about the "Illuminati"! The Illuminati Conspiracy Archive website seems to have some interesting (& dark) things to say about Freemasonry...it's worth a look.

See the ATS anouncment:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wonder if our Masonic friends Sabatwerk & Senrak will join in this intelligent discussion & have some questions for him...or will he be just a "troll" in thier enlightened eyes??

Why would ATS go out of the way to invite such a "Troll"??

T.S.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I wonder if our Masonic friends Sabatwerk & Senrak will join in this intelligent discussion & have some questions for him...or will he be just a "troll" in thier enlightened eyes??

I'm honored that you take so much stock in my opinion. Thanks!!!

Why would ATS go out of the way to invite such a "Troll"??

LOL! You say that as if ATS is some great source of enlightenment and legitimate research. Don't get me wrong, it's a fun forum, but "higher learning" it "ain't"

Sheesh! Get a life! PLEASE!

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne and he claims that masons are part of some massive global conspiracy to rule the world

Bottom line, it's fun to think in a pop culture post Dan Brown era way that "Oh my gosh, the Freemasons are banded with the mythical Illuimati in conjunction with Bush, oil companies, corporations and rich elite families to rule the world!".

It's like fan fiction really, sure some may actually believe Star Trek is based in reality, but for the most part it's just X-File skitch. I mean heck, why do ya think the Sonecutters episode of the Simpsons is one of the best episodes?

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Hmmm...This should get interesting!

Like Senrak says, you speak of ATS like it is the ultimate source for conspiracy information, like whoever they invite for a chat MUST BE RIGHT about what he claims. Like Senrak said: grow up.

I for one will not be joining, because there is nothing to talk about when it comes to Freemasonry and the Illuminati. Besides the fact that the Illuminati's existence has NEVER been demonstrated, much less proven, there's no reason to think that Freemasonry would have anything to do with it. Unless, of course, you like conspiracy fiction.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I think WO said it better than I did.

A question, what do you get from 2 closed minds?

Answer :bnghd:

Bet there's a lot of people here feeling that.

I'm talking BOTH sides.

amen.

dh

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Neither confirm or deny?
You are 32nd degree?

Yes. I'm a 32nd Degree K.C.C.H.

There's nothing to confirm except that you have NO idea what you're talking about. You're exactly like all the other conspiracy nuts on this site. You THINK you know something...when anyone with a web-browser (which is practically EVERYBODY) can read the same unresearched crap you read...yet you think you're privileged to have discovered some great secret. Self-aggrandizement is a funny thing.

Grow up.

[edit on 4-6-2005 by senrak]

Well, many of the cattle in the street looking at the trials and proofs you've gone through to achieve your status, the words, the oaths, the rites, the symbols, the colours , the geometry, the gods and demons invoked, many of us cattle were we able to look on this , might consider that you were a considerable wingnut yourself
I understand that you can't see this yourself, because if you're what you say you are, then you will have abrogated considerable power to yourself, which gives you the feeling that you are way above the hoards of conspiracy nuts who question your route
Of course, you are sworn on oath of death not to give the game away, so I can expect nothing but a derisory reply
Funny to be powerful, if that's what you are, but to be imprisoned by your allegiance

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Well, many of the cattle in the street looking at the trials and proofs you've gone through to achieve your status, the words, the oaths, the rites, the symbols, the colours , the geometry, the gods and demons invoked, many of us cattle were we able to look on this , might consider that you were a considerable wingnut yourself
I understand that you can't see this yourself, because if you're what you say you are, then you will have abrogated considerable power to yourself, which gives you the feeling that you are way above the hoards of conspiracy nuts who question your route
Of course, you are sworn on oath of death not to give the game away, so I can expect nothing but a derisory reply
Funny to be powerful, if that's what you are, but to be imprisoned by your allegiance

You really think that a 32nd degree mason is POWERFUL!?!? Wow! I can't wait until this Saturday, when I will be made a 32nd degree mason also! Imagine that, 32 degrees in ONE day, and I will finally have millions of minions under my control! Yeehaw!

Dude, nothing you said above is true. Freemasons are not powerful, they are not imprisoned in any way, and we do not take an oath to the death not to reveal secrets. You really are ignorant, and I suggest you do some studying before you post anything further.

dh

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by dh
so I can expect nothing but a derisory reply

You really think that a 32nd degree mason is POWERFUL!?!? Wow! I can't wait until this Saturday, when I will be made a 32nd degree mason also! Imagine that, 32 degrees in ONE day, and I will finally have millions of minions under my control! Yeehaw!

Dude, nothing you said above is true. Freemasons are not powerful, they are not imprisoned in any way, and we do not take an oath to the death not to reveal secrets. You really are ignorant, and I suggest you do some studying before you post anything further.

Well you would say that, wouldn't you

I'll continuing studying
Ignore Yoda - it's malign whispering
And - oh - you're the one ultimately under contol

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join