It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

322 and the skull and bones, whats in a number ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
Its just something they base their ideals on. Its no big deal. Its just a fun college club that also helps one become a better person. Its just like a Fraternity.

yeah, a fraternity that in which a great number of it's members happen to end up working in the CIA...

the difference is that of all the fraternities on all the campuses in America, there is no striking number of people working in government positions who were part of one particular fraternity....except s&b...

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I think that could be because its is the best society at Yale one of the TOP colleges in the nation! A few Skull & Bones worked for the CIA no big deal. And even if a ton did, so what? It just means their buddys hooked them up with jobs and a place they work, it happens all the time!!

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pyramidstudy
the difference is that of all the fraternities on all the campuses in America, there is no striking number of people working in government positions who were part of one particular fraternity....except s&b...

That is soooooooo NOT TRUE! ALL but TWO U.S. Presidents were members of college fraternities. 41 of 48 Supreme Court justices appointed since 1910 have been fraternity members. 85 percent of Fortune 500 executives have belonged to a fraternity and 43 out of the 50 largest U.S. companies are headed by fraternity men.

If you think that Skull and Bones is the only fraternity producing these people, you're nuts. Popular fraternities for government and business heads include , Sigma Phi, Phi Kappa Theta, Beta Theta Pi, Pi Kappa Phi and Sigma Alpha Epsilon, among MANY others.

dh

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I don't know why government heads and business leaders need to be part of fraternities of whatever kind only that they are of the kind that need to feed that portion of their brains with ritual, ceremonies and male bonding
Highly suspect types who are likely to form set agendas
The 32 appears in Nazi Germany's Deathshead insignia
Robert Anton Wilson had a thing about the 3 and the 2 as the cosmic energy beat
But then where does the extra 2 come in
This isn't related to some old Greek's death date - the symbology put forth has an impact on the energy grid somewhere including numerologically

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
I don't know why government heads and business leaders need to be part of fraternities of whatever kind only that they are of the kind that need to feed that portion of their brains with ritual, ceremonies and male bonding
Highly suspect types who are likely to form set agendas

Is that right? Or maybe they like being with men they can relate with in their free time. What is so wrong about this?? The only people that can see ANYTHING wrong with a fraternity are people like YOU, paranoid of anything and everything.

This isn't related to some old Greek's death date - the symbology put forth has an impact on the energy grid somewhere including numerologically

Can you prove this? Considering that Skull and Bones is a debate society, and debate groups usually model themselves after greek traditions, this is a VERY likely answer.

It's funny that YOU can't piece together a single logical explanation for the number, yet you don't accept the one provided for you, which makes all the sense in the world. Again, you must be so suspicious of everyone that you are afraid to leave your home. Geez...

[edit on 26-6-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
I think that could be because its is the best society at Yale one of the TOP colleges in the nation! A few Skull & Bones worked for the CIA no big deal. And even if a ton did, so what? It just means their buddys hooked them up with jobs and a place they work, it happens all the time!!

So then let me see, if you do not belong, or get invited to join the right fraternity, you have to settle for a glass celing and can not move up.

This is power maintaining power by protecting their group. And they know it is wrong, which is why they don't talk about it.

I thought the demon they worshipped was named Diane? the one from 322 BC?

Furthermore, if the fraternity system of worshiping in a death cult fashion is true, and you believe that may be satanic, then to obtain power you must first swear allegiance to evil? This doesn't sound so good to me. However I have read about society going this way when it gets close to the end.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
The problem is that god 322 reincarnated
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Genesis 3:22 the number 322 is a mockery of God as man tries to beat death.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The Roman Emperor, Constantine the Great, empowered Christianity
throughout the Roman Empire, and to finaly succed to creat, a New World
Order in 322 A.D.

Today, this period is definated as the Old World Order, since
a New World Order is planned for 2033 A.D.

The Skull and Bones are a very powerful, Roman Empire, Secret society.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Plimpton 322

Of the approximately half million Babylonian clay tablets excavated since the beginning of the 19th century, several thousand are of a mathematical nature. Probably the most famous of these examples of Babylonian mathematics is the tablet called Plimpton 322, referring to the fact that it has number 322 in the G.A. Plimpton Collection at Columbia University. This tablet, believed to have been written about 1800 BCE, has a table of four columns and 15 rows of numbers in the cuneiform script of the period. The table appears to be a listing of Pythagorean triples, whole numbers that are a solution to the Pythagorean theorem, a2 + b2 = c2, such as (3,4,5). For readable popular treatments of this tablet see Robson (2002) or, more briefly, Conway and Guy (1996). Robson (2001) is a more detailed and technical discussion of the interpretation of the tablet's numbers, with an extensive bibliography.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Here is the real answer 332 3*2=6*2=12. 12=6+6=2*3+2*3 or 23/23 and we have all seen the movie 23 :-P

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It is the text from Genesis 3:22

www.freemasonrywatch.org...

And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
If we take Hebrew alphabet (en.wikipedia.org...) we may notice that numeric value of letters are:

300 = [shin] = S
20 = [kaf] = K
2 = [bet] = B
----------------------------

so this is only abbreviation:

[S][K]ull and [B]ones

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
If we take hebrew alphabet en.wikipedia.org... we may notice that numeric value of letters are:

300 = [shin] = S
20 = [kaf] = K
2 = [bet] = B
----------------------------

so this only abbreviation

[S][K]ull and [B]ones

see also en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Maybe whoever made it up NEVER told anyone what it meant, .. but because he held it so dear all the 'followers' did too and they're all really really sour about not knowing themselves so they continue to piss away all the conspiracies about it because people come up with better ideas than the answers they themselves get when asking about it from people whom they'd assume know what it means...

man all this conspiracy stuff is great marketing for secret societies if anything

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
You have very interesting avatar.
Should it be

"Evil shall slay the wicked."

Psalm 34, 21

?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AreOziri
You have very interesting avatar.
Should it be

"Evil shall slay the wicked."

Psalm 34, 21

?

The kid that was writing it down had dyslexia....

but upside down crosses and reversed words and phrases are a mages playground, before all it began above right? don't look below

[edit on 12/17/2008 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
anyone ever read this article explaining exactly what the "322" in relation to Skull & Bones means?

"Skull and Bones ‘322′ Logo Meaning Finally Discovered?"

i'd paste some of it, but there's so much explained - the author seems to be very certain of its meaning, and as far as i've read, it doesn't have much to do with some goddess...

it's got lots of links, too, so read it, and let me know what you all think!

have we finally figured out what "322" means?

...the reason i'm so interested in this subject again, is because i've been seeing a lot of 3:22 on clocks lately, and this morning i woke up for some reason, and it was 3:22am - that was the last straw, so i'm really trying to find out what it means now!

...here's a post i made on another thread regarding this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-5-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I thought it was a reference to the Spring Equinox and renewal.
Like if you knocked up your woman at that time, she would bring forth the Christ child at the Winter Solstice.
Then, if you flip it around it references destruction, like if the dude got a hold of a .223 rifle he could go destroy all your enemies for you.
Jesus with a gun!
The Destroyer Savior!

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
322 means, 3.22, Genesis 3.22, is the chapter in the Bible where Adam and Eve broke God's commandment. ("And God said: Behold, Adam was that one of us, knowing good and evil. And now somehow not to extend his hand and take fruit from the tree of life, to eat and live forever!")
That is how the fall and the damage of the materia started, the birth and the death.
The skull is the skull of Adam, the first man who fell into sin.
This is the official explanation. I recommend you "The Digital Angel", but i've found it translated in Romanian and Croatian.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join