It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

322 and the skull and bones, whats in a number ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
3 + 2 + 2 = 7

Ever notice the G in the Mason's symbol?

G = 7

However, there's more to it than just that. Watch the Friday the 13th's this year for a clue.

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

The 32 refers to 1832 the year it was formed and the last 2 means chapter 2. There is a chapter in Germany.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
January, April and July have a Friday the 13th this year Sir But Ugly toad. What should we be looking for?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

I do like your signature. You do not see many signing in Hebrew let alone with the NAME AHIH ASHR AHIH.

I am trying to find the MASONIC meaning of the Master Number 555, and I am not talking about the height of the Washington monument.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Thank you, Toady
. This is an excellent hint. I once saw this "three door" pattern in some old comic book from "Thorgal" series, so will try to find this book to find out more about this key.

If I may hint anyone to the meaning of "skull and bones" symbol (which, to be frank, I do not yet understand fully as of now): read about the Creation myth in Wikipedia entry on "Norse cosmology".

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by eilael

And as a side notice:
137 = "gold" (one of the fellow Seekers related to this number)
322 + 232 + 223 = 777
Also, the triangular number for 223 is 666. I hope I haven't said too much.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

3 22 can also be translated to March 22. Around the spring equinox (also 3/20, 3/21) which in ancient regions around the world would signify fertility, new life, and the triumph of LIGHT over darkness. The eloquence stuff. No. These societies give places and things greek names as codes. The queen may be referring to a female figure. One who wants worship. To those who understand what I am trying to say, do follow up on it.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Found a trinket for non believers...

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It's all related to the structure of the universe, the tree of knowledge.

Phi^2 = the dual flow of the torus which decides the structural pattern of the matter in the world, male/female, +/-, black/white(and all the negatives in the spectrum). In other words, this is the light bearer, lucifer. Phi by itself is represented by the Hz(cubit) system ladder 432(216*2, 216 being the anti-value of 666).

Pi = The energy potential of all matter in this veil of the universe(I think). It's symbolized by the Hz(cubit) system ladder of 444, being the anti-value of 432. If you know your music interval calculations you can see that this system has the note E as 666 in one octave, 333 being lower.

Now. If we take Pi and subtract it by Phi^2 (Pi-Phi^2) it equals the measure of the royal egyptian cubit as a ratio. The decimal is movable. And the first tuning system that comes without moving the decimal and by multiplying with 2 you move up one octave, do it many times and you'll get C=134hz, which in Equal temperament is A=450hz, but in just intonation it would be closer to A=446.6, being the number meaning for light itself, the number of man as simple gematria only gives us approximates. If you moe the decimal point to the right by three points and "enlarge" the number you get 523.558664 and that is almost C in the standard musical unit we have today A being 440hz.

Notice that 446=223 down by one octave, and that in reverse is 322. Mozart also said this is the tuning system he insisted harmonized best (according to mans ear). He actually said A=421. something but that is just Ab if A = 446.6

So. the cubit number (Pi-phi^2=0.523558664.................) is the true unit of measure and you can use it to convert meter to cubit's and vice versa. It's also supposed to be the unit of measure of the angels (the law's of the universe).

The world is music. This is jacob's ladder. This is the tree of knowledge. It's all the same wherever you look.

432 - 440 - 444 (approximates).

Where by the lord do you stand in heaven and on earth? On his left side, or his right? Seek to be yellow as close to white as you can. Seek to understand this with humbleness and tribute to the lord. So ye won't be like pharisees.

Don't forget your inner cup(heaven) so your outer cup will be clean also!

There is much left out in the context I wrote as this is related by all the factors of the world. All constants and main laws of atoms and so on and so forth. Create your inner cloud of wisdom above your knowledge and you will see. But never forget care/love/happiness, belief/faith and hope!

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: eilael
reply to post by eilael

And as a side notice:
137 = "gold" (one of the fellow Seekers related to this number)
322 + 232 + 223 = 777
Also, the triangular number for 223 is 666. I hope I haven't said too much.

666 is the 36th triangle number. How does it relate to 223? There are 223 synodic months in a saros cycle (eclipse cycle 18 years and 11 days and a few hours and minutes) or just about 223 lunar months in 18 solar years. And your hand on arm's length is about 1/36 of the horizon or about 10 arc degrees. The width of your hand is also the same as the typical height of the forehead. Add the numbers from 1 through 36 and you have it again, the 36th triangle number 666.

However, the famed Number of the Beast was originally 616. changing it from 616 into 666 was the work of the False Prophet, the Bishop of Rome aka the Pope, and fulfilled the prophecy concerning the number. 616 is the Hebrew gematria value of the Latinised JESVS, who was born 616 years before Muhammed received his calling. It's quite the track to follow, and when you've finally figured it out, noone else understand a damn thing of it. But there you go. Irony of wisdom.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim
616 is the Hebrew gematria value of the Latinised JESVS...

That is not how you would spell 'Jesus' in Latin.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

616 is the Hebrew gematria value of the Latinised JESVS...

That is not how you would spell 'Jesus' in Latin.

Well IESVS better? Anyway, it doesn't matter.
Letter 'I' corresponds to 'Jod' with value of 10 in Hebrew Gematria.
Letter "E" is translated as Niqqud or vowel and has no numerical value at the time of John
Letter 'S' corresponds to 'Sjin' with the value 300
Letter 'V' corresponds to 'Vav' with a value of 6
Letter 'S' corresponds to 'Sjin' with the value 300
Added together we get the sum = 616

The Beasts of Revelation represents the false part of the Jesus teachings, when truth and sense goes out the window and all of a sudden Jesus, the unmarried, childless rabbi (some rabbi huh?) was killed by a soldier's lance and was braindead for days just to giddy up on after three days, rise and shine to a new week. "The beast that was deadly wounded" refers to false teachings concerning Jesus, and his number/name is 616 in common code.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

It most likely would have been Iesu or Gesu.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It most likely would have been Iesu or Gesu.

Then I suggest you read up on your Latin (not that mine is any better). Both forms above are genitive forms of IESUS as far as I can understand. And in Hebrew Yeshu is a completely different name/word than Yeshuah/Jesua. Look it up, there's not much good to say about poor Yeshu I'm afraid.

Anyway, at some point the early Church standardised the name of the Golem Beast they were erecting to hang from crosses above the altars and bleed on his terrified followers and be all pathetic to suit the shifting levels of decadence contra zealousness within the religious machine. At some point in history the carpenter and rabbi and healer Jesua bar Josef turned into the demi-god 'Jesus Christ' who walked on water and through walls and did merry magic in weddings with emphasis to "pay the Roman taxes" and "walk the extra mile" and so on. Everyone should be nice, kind peasants who pay his dues to the Empire and accept and "turn the other cheek" to any obstacle.

The Hebrew numerical values of both Jesus (modern), Iesvs (Latin) and Iesous (Greek) all add up 616.
edit on 9-6-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: -s

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The 322 is the date the infamous Georgia Guidestones were dedicated
edit on 9-6-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Then I suggest you read up on your Latin (not that mine is any better). Both forms above are genitive forms of IESUS as far as I can understand.

The genitive, ablative, vocative and dative are Iesv. The nomative and accusative are Iesvs. The 'u' was added in the 9th century. My Latin is fine, that is why these gematria posts are irrelevant. You are mixing Classical and Medieval Latin and trying to use a direct corollary of each to Hebrew which does not quite work. You also completely ignore the transition from Hebrew to Greek which is where the Latin name is actually derived.

edit on 9-6-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I'll tell you guys what that number means.

Get an Arabic lexicon and look up the word
SHKB
SH K B

Thta will tell you what the # means.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I will show you the numerology of number 322.

Number 322 has 3 primes: 2 7 23;

When you add the primes, you get:
2+7+23=32;

Next step, you subtract 320(32*10) from 322, you get:
322-320=2;

Next step, you begin to divide number 320 with 2, until you reach number 10;
320:2=160

160:2=80

80:2=40

40:2=20

20:2=10;

If you noticed, we got to the number 10 using 5 division operations, involving number 2.

Because of that, we get to:
5*2=10;

This 10, is the same 10 we used, when we multiplied 32 to get the number 320.

THE END.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Thanks for explaining

But like I said above, if you apply Hebrew gematria to both Jesus (modern English), IESVS (Vulgar Latin) and Ἰησοῦς (Koine Greek) they all add up 616. Obviously the John who wrote the Apocalypse was not particularly impressed with Rome and how the empire and the emerging Roman church dealt with his master's legacy post mortem, or should I rather say 'post ascensiem' (sp?).

Another funny thing is how Ἰησοῦς sounds exactly like 'Hail Zeus', Zeus being the Satan whose throne in Pergamon was broken up in pieces and rebuilt in Berlin around the turn of the 20th century. Hitler wasn't impressed, so he put Albert Speer to construct an even bigger one, but based on the same design. Thus Hitler, the Little Horn, arranged it so that he became greater than Zeus. Some character....
edit on 9-6-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: Syntax

edit on 9-6-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: Thanx

ETA: Here's a little more on the "throne of Satan": www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-6-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: ETA

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

But like I said above, if you apply Hebrew gematria to both Jesus (modern English), IESVS (Vulgar Latin) and Ἰησοῦς (Koine Greek) they all add up 616.

If you feel 'Iesv'/'Iesvs', Ἰησοῦς (Iēsous), and Yeshua (ישוע)-also used as Joshua or Yesua-all work out to the same thing in some number game than have at it. I personally do not see any relevance to the numerical value of any of these names.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join