It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

322 and the skull and bones, whats in a number ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Digital Angel
saccsiv.wordpress.com... iza-a-sa/

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
[edit on 17-10-2009 by alexis10]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123
It is the text from Genesis 3:22

www.freemasonrywatch.org...

And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil.

Yes, in Genesis 3:22 we find the KEY = 273.
www.biblewheel.com...
www.biblewheel.com...

From the Tree of Life [Gen 3.22] = M'Ets HaChaiam

273 = Hiram Abiff (A famous name in Masonary)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
322 is representative of March 22nd, which is the traditional date for the vernal (spring) equinox.

The significance of the spring equinox (for some) concerns the resurrection and rebirth of the Sun. The sun dies each year on the cross of the zodiac during the winter solstice to be fully reborn on the spring equinox in the next annual cycle.

The tropical zodiac is aligned by the spring equinox each year and is significant for practitioners of astrology.

In Masonry the equinox's are represented by the left and right hand pillars at the outer porch of king Solomon's temple - Jachin and Boaz.

[edit on 10/17/2009 by Choronzon]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I've noticed recurring numbers on tv a lot (strangely enough, especially on news stories) and the numbers that come up the most are 17 (a LOT) and 11.

17 is thought of to mean Conquest (so i'm not surprised the MSM is loaded with it.) and 11 to mean Purity (As if...) the coincidence of deciding on 17 for tv shows, news articles etc. and just so happening to have that number mean conquest doesn't look coincidental to me. Especially when seeing how TPTB are indeed conquering these things right?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon
322 is representative of March 22nd, which is the traditional date for the vernal (spring) equinox.

[edit on 10/17/2009 by Choronzon]

This was my first opinion years ago. It was intuitive for me. I didn't know the Masonry connection.

I find it interesting that the U.S. fighting rifle chambers .223 caliber ammo.

I rather enjoy the Genesis 3:22 explanation.

Only a few days ago, I stumbled upon the 32.2 years unit of time. Anybody?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
i heard something about how these societies like to work in inverse...

233=

666. and we all know what number that represents.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by refuse2lose2nwo

233=

Are you saying that 322 + 233 = 666? Because it doesn't its 555.....

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by refuse2lose2nwo

233=

That would be 555. Is it time?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
meant mulitplication for each individual number. please i thought you guys could assume that.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
If you get your woman pregnant on 3/22 then your son will be born near Christmas. I think that is important in the scheme of things.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabaret Voltaire
If you get your woman pregnant on 3/22 then your son will be born near Christmas. I think that is important in the scheme of things.

273 = Hiram Abiff (code)
273 days = 39 weeks = 9 months pregnant ?

Seems to be the cycle of Re-Birth.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by refuse2lose2nwo

Just to note on 666. I think we all know what 666 means. it was the numerical representation of the Roman "Nero". He was truly and advantageous man of his time indeed.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
If you make the number 3 equate to the spaces in between your fingers, and each 2 is a pair of fingers, then you get the mystery sign of the 4 finger discount.

But did anybody mention yet that 3 + 2 + 2 = 7?

I think the number has a lot of posibilities.

If you touch your thumb and finger together in an O shape, you create 6 6 6 with your other fingers. Or your four fingers and an O can be forty. If you create the OK 666 with both hands, touch them together, and hold them in front of your eyes you can see subliminal messages in advertising.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The over all structure of the society is to provide a hermetic seal on what's really going on in the inner core. Because the psycho dramas they preform through ritual provide alchemical access to their subconsciousness through their 5 senses of reality. And during these stages of allegorical training members may appear somewhat different to society in general.

The Skull & Bones is a reference to Osiris the Gatekeeper of the dead whos arms are crossed. Whether they be crossed as the egyptian shepherd to carry the sheep/sheeple into the grips of the afterlife or to hold the Flail & Crook the Flail being Secular power & the Crook being religious power. Notice how the Double-headed eagle was born from this logo with one palm holding the Globus cruciger of religious power & the other a Sceptre of secular authority.

322 is a reference to March 22nd as we know, spring equinox which connects into royal arch masonry when the sun is at its highest point at the keystone whos symbols are 69 sideways. We must understand how important the heaven and the sun's yearly cycle was to them, and how they transferred that knowledge of the "above" to explain the world "below". You see during the time of the suns highest point of the spring equinox they feel it best only then to transfer certain knowledge & ideas. The other 2 equinoxes are important to the summer solstice and autumnal equinox but for different reasons of a lessor value than the spring equinox.

There is also a astrological alignment that looks like a hexagram/star of david/jewish star that is of the most importance here. It is the Pappus's Hexagon Theorem it's a Unicursal hexagram with a deep meaning. It was designed by Pappus of Alexandria (c. 290 – c. 350) He "was one of the last great Greek mathematicians of antiquity" Geometry & mathematics are very important to the skulls & bones as well as to the astronomy of royal arch freemasonry

Pappus's hexagon theorem
Pappus of Alexandria

This society is a tad bit deeper than it may appear but perhaps these things will get you started on a new adventure.

in response to Choronzon saying - "In Masonry the equinox's are represented by the left and right hand pillars at the outer porch of king Solomon's temple - Jachin and Boaz."

"One of them was called "Boaz." This word is derived
from two roots, "bo," motion, haste; and "az," fire, i.e., the
sun, the great moving fire. The other was called "Jachin,"
which clearly refers to the moon. Our word "month" is derived
from the word "moon"—a month being one moon, or one rev-
olution of the moon. The Hebrew months were also lunar,
hence they called them Jachin, which comes from Jarac,
which means the moon (Dr. Adam Clarke)."

The 3 points of the year, vernal equinox, summer solstice and autumnal equinox represent respectively beauty (spring, risen sun) strength (summer, strong live sun) and wisdom (old, wise sun) are the 3 lights around the ritual altar in the middle.

People don't walk in & out of the seasons they walk through the Sun-gate or Sun-door of illumination. People come in to see the seasons which are also a part of the 3 great lights. the 3 great lights have onion layered meanings.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Obama used 22 pens to sign the HCR into law today. More fuel for the fire?

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I can tell you what is in the number, 322. March 22, 2010 Obama Care was rammed through. Georgia Guide Stones any one?????

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Obama used 22 pens to sign the HCR into law today. More fuel for the fire?

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

Awww you beat me to it, but yeah man, star for you !!!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Furthermore, 322 is the 10th numer in the "Lucas Number Sequence", a divergence of the "Fibonacci Number Sequence".

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 3/23/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123

273 = Hiram Abiff (code)
273 days = 39 weeks = 9 months pregnant ?

Seems to be the cycle of Re-Birth.

Hey Hawk would you believe me if I told you I had a rebirth?

I spend most of my time over on this forum, and with a number like 1378 maybe you should too?
This explains it all:
breakfornews.com...

Over there we have been discussing for quite some time the FSC or Fine Structure Constant known by physicists simply as 137.

And the numbers 1379 actually LINK the Maya to the Freemason and the Americas.
But over the ocean (west >> east) the 9 rotates 180 degrees out-of-phase into a 6 closer to Mesopotamia.
So the QaBaLaH and 4 Evangelist Code becomes 1376 instead of 1379.

Now the gematria value for QaBaLaH is in FACT >>> 137
And that number defines their mysticism their "theory of everything"
By the way the Hebrew calender has a start date of Monday, 7 October 3761 BCE.

And the 4 Evangelists?
Hawk take a look at how many chapters are in each of the 4 Gospels that define the New Testament movement?

1 = 28 chapters in Matthew
3 = 21 chapters in John
7 = 16 chapters in Mark
6 = 24 chapters in Luke

So having given you only *some* of the OVERWHELMING evidence regarding 137 I must conclude the simplest answer is best!!

322 = 137

322 read from right to left like they do elsewhere in the world?

22/3 = 7 1/3 = 713 = 137

...and this probably means nothing but I noticed if we reverse 7 1/3 >>> 3 1/7 = pi

IMHO the 322 riddEL is solved for now, till we take it to the next level of interpretation.
i.e. what is the connection between Golgotha, the skull, St. John the Baptist, meditation room at the UN, and the Knights Templar

Richard Feynman said all good theorists should write 137 on the wall and worry about it. Well as a rebEL long ago I wrote 137 on the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem at least 1000 years before science discovered the two spectral lines of the hydrogen atom.
Guess what?
It is time to write 137 on my Facebook Wall and have all good theorists think about it.

namaste
edit on 12-12-2011 by CHiram_Abiff because: make better

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join