It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

322 and the skull and bones, whats in a number ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Fair enough. Seeing you are a historian, let's say Hitler had won the War and Churchill ended up shooting himself in some bunker and let's say things turned out differently and Roosevelt decided to negotiate peace with the Axis to end the war in the Pacific and bring a final end to communism and the Soviet Union. What if the bombs had fallen on Moscow and Leningrad instead? Hitler in turn would revive the Roman Empire and establish some sort of neo-classisitic New World Order and establish a bloodline of modern European emperors. Given this scenario-- don't you think that the Nazi-approved European history books would have treated certain subjects and historical people and events slightly differently?

Thing is that the there wasn't brick upon brick on the Temple-mount after the Great Jewish War, and just being Jewish could have you dragged to the scaffold or at least get into major trouble. In the middle of this John writes his Apocalypse, and he witness one more pervading attempt at changing the essence and values of the Jebus more horrid than the other. A lot changed radically to the Jesus tradition during the first decades after his ascent.

Just saying....
edit on 9-6-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: misc

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim
A lot changed radically to the Jesus tradition during the first decades after his ascent.

Yeah, including adding the 'ascent' part.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Indeed. Like how we can read the following in our bibles:

"And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." (Matt 16:18 ESV)

At the time this was supposed to have happened, there was no word for Church (From Gr. 'Kyriakos' - 'of the LORD' as in 'House of the lord'), much less the concept of a church or the building enormous cathedrals over the graves of saints like Peter. So a few centuries after Jesus had left, Peter is doctored to be the first bishop of Rome and thereby the first Pope and there you go. By building their HQ on top of what's supposed to be st. Peter's grave, they boosted their divine right to stirr up all kinds of crapstorms and acting all godlike and on top of the world, dictating emperors and peasants alike.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

The Jews also had no concept of Hell.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

The Jews also had no concept of Hell.

To be honest, I don't believe Jesus had a concept of hell either. Hell somehow showed up along the road with the original meaning got lost in translation. But that's a whole different story altogether. There were traditions and schools within Hebrew thought that included scenarios of what might be interpreted as hell. Latest addition are the Dead Sea Scrolls courtesy of the Essene community, they held prophecies including hellish scenarios. Same goes with the whole Enoch-Messianic wind that had swept the Jewish people for a few hundred years. Also the concept that God was to judge the world like in the days of Noah, only with fire is a concept that you find all over the ME at any time in civilised history.

Then again, Hell belongs to the Church. Jesus spoke of "the unseen" or the "state of death" -- translated Hell, like how King James says Abraham and Lazarus are in Hell (Luke 16:23). Another word Jesus uses which is translated Hell, is Gehenna or Ben Hinnom. Gehenna is a physical place outside Jerusalem where they at the time of Jesus cremated dead criminals and burnt their garbage. Jesus simply told us to behave so we don't end up being burnt as garbage when we die. The list is long, but yea, you're basically right that Hebrews never held dogmas of Hell in the Church's sense of it. Besides, the word hell is borrowed from Norse Hel, who was the goddess and ruler of Helheim. Unlike the Christian Hell, Helheim is iced down and freezing cold.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: randolphman
reply to post by syrinx high priest

The 32 refers to 1832 the year it was formed and the last 2 means chapter 2. There is a chapter in Germany.

this seems like the best answer

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
It's all part of an evil story with lives a part of the design of our reality.

322 = 7x23x2 or the letter GWB George Walker Bush.
322 also is the letters C B B. my intials.

we're a part of stories related to alice in wonderland

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Genus

Hello Genus. I too get these number appareances a lot and in very strange locations (clocks, billboards, receipts, movies, TV shows. Some include 322, 11:11, 66, 1990, 1871, 1933. I need to freshen up on my numerology skills again.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ChrisB76728

Is there a cat who can vanish?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Skull and Bones have their origins in ancient Giza

1732 - 1417.5 = 314.5

2 x ( 322 + 314.5/322 + 314.5 + 322/314.5 ) = 1277

1277 - 411 = 866

866 x 2 = 1732

Ye look and you will find

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

I think I'm quite ready for another adventure.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
Skull and Bones have their origins in ancient Giza

1732 - 1417.5 = 314.5

2 x ( 322 + 314.5/322 + 314.5 + 322/314.5 ) = 1277

1277 - 411 = 866

866 x 2 = 1732

Ye look and you will find

Ahhh the eternal question forbidden an answer.

What exactly are we looking for?

A place? A relief ? A way out? Excitement?

Love?

That's a lot of information to go and find an emotion. Although, true love is what I long for. Rather it be in Female or male form. Hell, even human.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sump3

This is pretty rare stuff; I don't know about the 446 or whatever, but when I tune in those other ones (432/444) they're both better I find in their own way. Both of them have a resonance above the notes (some more than others) that I can only hear when tuned to these specific numbers. If you take a tuning app and watch the numbers while you're playing, they stick out especially in 444. 440 is fine too, I just don't find that extra resonance or feeling with my guitar or even my piano on logic. 432 is perfect for bass like instruments, the notes are sort of melted together in a warm way, it's easy to get into grooves. 444 just sounds so powerful for me, it's so easy to physically feel the sound, especially when hit your groove you can really feel the energy. 440 sounds great too though, I think this topic gets so heated because each side is so bent on saying the other one is worse when the reality of it is they all sound fine. I trust the sound of 444 and when I looked at the numbers later on they backed it even more, it even resonates with my own voice so it only makes sense that it appeals to me. Other people might think its too sharp, or it's 'new age' whatever that means so it's not for them. I'll do whatever amount of research to make sure I can produce the best sound, and I know everything in this universe is very mathematically precise, all composed of vibration, so I trust the power of these universal numbers will come through in playing and making music

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nygdan
Wow, thats really interesting SHP. Why are any of these groups concerned with dramatists and playwrights???

The truth about our world as it really is is disseminated via media - film, literature, television, radio, et al - in arcane terms. Reality dribbles out at a snail's pace so as not to frighten the masses.

The media is the mouth of the horse.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The Woz of Edinburg helped me. Discover the Tetragrammaton.

el·o·quence
ˈeləkwəns/
noun
fluent or persuasive speaking or writing.
"a preacher of great power and eloquence"

My ApolloGeese, I have DefineAlls syndrome. A very rare syndrome. It is hereditarily inherited. Symbols are the Precursor. The doctor said When I will be Syndrome Free in 2 months or so. I've had it for 32 Years. Anyway, sorry for babeling.

reply to: syrinx high priest

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join