It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many Quotes written by High Level Masons proclaiming Lucifer as God

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   
This deity that Lower Level Masons speak of have no idea what they're talking about, and are being misinformed intentionally the moment they are brought in. It is only when they progress into a Higher Level is when they realize that this Great Architect of the Universe is indeed Lucifer.

Important:
Many freemasons go no further than the Master Mason level (3rd level). However, those that press on to study for the rituals of the higher levels of the York or Scottish rites soon learn that there are mysteries which those at the lower levels are not permitted to know. In fact, they find out that those at lower levels are deliberately misled concerning the doctrine and practices of freemasonry. Those who have earned the right to know can be proud of their superiority over the rest of the ignorant masses. There is the constant lure of increased esoteric knowledge, power and influence for those who "climb the mountain" of masonic advancement. Of course this appeals to human nature. There is a strong desire in natural men for power, control, influence, recognition and secret knowledge. Freemasonry promises this to its loyal devotees.

When a freemason reaches the 31st level they are informed that the true name of God is Lucifer.

Below are quotes written by high level Masons praising Lucifer:

'The Mysteries Of Magic' by Eliphas Levi
"What is more absurd and more impious than to attribute the name of Lucifer to the devil, that is, to personified evil. The intellectual Lucifer is the spirit of intelligence and love; it is the paraclete, it is the Holy Spirit, while the physical Lucifer is the great agent of universal magnetism." page 428

'The Book Of Black Magic' by Arthur Edward Waite 33°
"First Conjuration Addressed to Emperor Lucifer. Emperor Lucifer, Master and Prince of Rebellious Spirits, I adjure thee to leave thine abode, in what-ever quarter of the world it may be situated and come hither to communicate with me. I command and I conjure thee in the Name of the Mighty Living God, Father, Son and Holy Ghost, to appear without noise and without ...." page 244

'The Secret Teaching Of All Ages' by Manly Palmer Hall 33°
"I hereby promise the Great Spirit Lucifuge, Prince of Demons, that each year I will bring unto him a human soul to do with as as it may please him, and in return Lucifuge promises to bestow upon me the treasures of the earth and fulfil my every desire for the length of my natural life. If I fail to bring him each year the offering specified above, then my own soul shall be forfeit to him. Signed.....

'The Lost Keys Of Freemasonry' by Manly Palmer Hall 33°
"When The Mason learns that the Key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the Mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply this energy." page 48

'The Secret Doctrine' by Helena Petrovna Blavatsky
"Lucifer represents..Life..Thought..Progress..Civilization..Liberty..Independance..Lucifer is the Logos..the Serpent, the Savior." on pages 171, 225, 255 (Volume II)

"It is Satan who is the God of our planet and the only God." pages 215, 216, 220, 245, 255, 533, (VI)

"The Celestial Virgin which thus becomes the Mother of Gods and Devils at one and the same time; for she is the ever-loving beneficent Deity...but in antiquity and reality Lucifer or Luciferius is the name. Lucifer is divine and terrestial Light, 'the Holy Ghost' and "Satan' at one and the same time." page 539 (Volume?)

Albert Pike 33°
"That which we must say to a crowd is - We worship a God, but it is the God that one adores without superstition.
To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st, and 30th degrees - The Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian Doctrine.
If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay whose deeds prove his cruelty, perdify and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion for science, would Adonay and his priests, calumniate him?
Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods: darkness being necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive.
Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil."
Instructions to the 23 Supreme Councils of the World, July 14, 1889. Recorded by A.C. De La Rive in La Femme et l'Enfant dans la FrancMaconnerie Universelle on page 588

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the son of the morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with it's splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not! Morals and Dogma page 321

Deception is a strong element in Freemasonry. The Masonic Hierarchy intentionally misleads lower degree Masons.

33rd Degree Freemason Albert Pike stated this fact well in his well known book 'Morals And Dogma', "Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explainations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be mislead...page 104-105

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I've said it before and I've said it again. Lucifer is representative of Venus, which is symblic of the unversal balance (morning star/evening star). You blatantly take these quotes out of context. And you give credit to these "experts" who really have no experience with the in-depth teachings of masonic rituals (of which the devil is not a part).

"The Celestial Virgin which thus becomes the Mother of Gods and Devils at one and the same time; for she is the ever-loving beneficent Deity...but in antiquity and reality Lucifer or Luciferius is the name. Lucifer is divine and terrestial Light, 'the Holy Ghost' and "Satan' at one and the same time." page 539 (Volume?)

The celestial being (venus, represents the sacred feminine) It is the morning star for half of the year and the evening star for the other half. Lucifer (morning star), and hecifer (sp?, evening star) or something (I don't have the text in my hands right now)

It is symbolically representative of the great mysteries of masonry, the unversal balance. Masons uses symbols, that when taken out of context can look like they hide some ominous meaning. Pike uses a diffrent literary styling, and he is a master of arcane text and language. He uses dialect and words, that may confuse and bewilder the most ineligent of us.

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the son of the morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with it's splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not! Morals and Dogma page 321

This quote has been butchered, clearly if you read the paragraphs before and after this quote, you would see that he is not talking about satan. He is talking about Venus.

Lucifer means something totally diffreent than Satan. This has also been addressed many times over in the secret societies section

about venus's planetary characteristics

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Morning star/Evening star

www.urania.info...

freemasonry.bcy.ca...

"Safe or satanic? Church leaders argue over Freemasonry"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

LUCIFER - Biblical Mis-translation! Very interesting!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Masonic FAQ's

www.edmond-mason.org...

taken from freemasonry.bcy.ca...

Not always.
The name Lucifer was applied to Satan by St. Jerome and then to the demon of sinful pride by Milton in Paradise Lost. This was a fanciful development of an original reference confused in translation. The single reference to Lucifer in the Christian Bible is found in Isaiah 14:12. It was not, in context, a reference to Satan.
"Lucifer" is the term originally used by the Romans to refer to the planet Venus when that planet was west of the sun and hence rose before the sun in the morning, thereby being the morning star.
The word "Satan" is from a Hebrew word, "Saithan", meaning adversary or enemy.
In literature and poetry, Lucifer, as a reference to a light-bringer, is often used as a metaphor for knowledge, wisdom, or learning.
A more complete explanation can be found at: freemasonry.bcy.ca...

Deception is a strong element in Freemasonry. The Masonic Hierarchy intentionally misleads lower degree Masons.

Please check out this thread, you might come to find that there is no hierarchy to masonry, it is a fraternity of equals. And deception shows up no where as being masonic tradition.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Many freemasons go no further than the Master Mason level (3rd level). However, those that press on to study for the rituals of the higher levels of the York or Scottish rites soon learn that there are mysteries which those at the lower levels are not permitted to know...

When a freemason reaches the 31st level they are informed that the true name of God is Lucifer.

Where are you pulling that from? Who said this? because you may want to verify your source's accuracy. Because that mason also learns that Lucifer, doesn't mean satan, but rather is a symbol of venus.

[edit on 31-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

Cug

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia
Below are quotes written by high level Masons praising Lucifer:

[[SNIP]]
'The Book Of Black Magic' by Arthur Edward Waite 33°
"First Conjuration Addressed to Emperor Lucifer. Emperor Lucifer, Master and Prince of Rebellious Spirits, I adjure thee to leave thine abode, in what-ever quarter of the world it may be situated and come hither to communicate with me. I command and I conjure thee in the Name of the Mighty Living God, Father, Son and Holy Ghost, to appear without noise and without ...." page 244

1. A.E. Waite is no more the author of that quote than you are. The quote comes from the Grand Grimoire. He just translated it from French.

2. if you look at the whole Conjuration..

Emperor Lucifer, Master and Prince of Rebellious Spirits, I adjure thee to leave thine
abode, in whatsoever quarter of the world it may be situated, and come hither to
communicate with me. I command and I conjure thee in the Name of the Mighty living
God, Father, Son and Holy Ghost, to appear without noise and without any evil smell, to
respond in a clear and intelligible voice, point by Point, to all that I shall ask thee, failing
which, thou shall be most surely compelled to obedience by the Power of the divine
ADONAY, ELOIM, ARIEL, JEHOVAM, TAGLA, MATHON, and by the whole
hierarchy of superior intelligences, who shall constrain thee against thy will. Venité,
Venité! Submiritillor Lucifuge, or eternal torment shall overwhelm thee, by the great
Power of this Blasting Rod. In subito.

What your are doing is commanding Lucifer to do your bidding in the name of God. not dissimilar to what the TV preachers do in healing/exorcism.

Note: The Book Of Black Magic (the second edition was called The Book Of Ceremonial Magic the quote above is on page 248)

Now I have a honest question for you.. How do you know about these quotes? Have you studied the books in question? I tend to think not as the same quotes have been cut and pasted into this forum what 100 times?

Next question just how do you think Helena Petrovna Blavatsky was a freemason? SHE was a woman!

Next how high ranking do you think Eliphas Levi was? The answer is 3° then he quit. why?

Later, the Lodge reopened; conferring the Master Mason Degree on Éliphas Lévi on August 21, 1861. The following month Lévi was called upon to give a keynote address on the Mysteries of Initiation; a brother, Mr. Ganeval having wanted to present some observations on what had been just said, Eliphas Lévi protested and left the meeting. Caubet tried the following day to make him reconsider his decision; Lévi refused and did not reappear again in Lodge.

"I ceased being a freemason, at once, because the freemasons, excommunicated by the Pope, did not believe in tolerating Catholicism; I thus separated from them to protect my freedom of conscience and to avoid their reprisals, perhaps excusable, if not legitimate, but certainly inconsequential, because the essence of Freemasonry is the tolerance of all beliefs." - The Book of the Wise Ones, Posthumous Works. Paris, Chacornac, 1912, in-8; p. 13.

Now I haven't read Pike and Hall, but judging from how incorrect the statements I do know about are. Why should I think they are any more accurate?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:00 AM
link   
lucifer-the lightbringer- becouse it comes up before the sun, thats why it was called the lightbringer, becouse when it came up, they knew the sun wasnt far behind.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   

This deity that Lower Level Masons speak of have no idea...

*SNIP*

*SQUAWK!* Polly want a cracker? *SQUAWK!*

There is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that you don't have the slightest notion what Freemasonry is or isn't. This is the same tired bull# that every person with an inkling to think that the Freemasons are evil who plugs it into Google comes up with. At least be original, for Pete's sake. That's just plain lazy.

As far as misleading, well, here's what I think about that...

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   

[...]Below are quotes written by high level Masons[...]
Eliphas Levi [...]Helena Petrovna Blavatsky [...]Albert Pike 33°

Levi and Blavatsky aren't masons no? And Pike, apparently he was a mason, but his high degree status wasn't recognized by the English masons, which is what most 'masons' are today.

Also, would quotes by 'high ranking' masons afriming that jesus is lord or that God is God refute or counteract these other quotes?

Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explainations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be mislead

Since Pike is apparently part of these 'quasi-masonic' Lodges, does this really stand to represent actual masons? Also, what is the full quote and context here, ie, is he saying that the symbols are used to keep the knowledge from the regular people, the uninitiated, the non-masons, or that its used within masonry to keep information from, say, people below such and such a degree or without such and such a title? And, considering tht only this 'Scottish Rite' uses numbered degrees, and that there is this "York Rite" that has a huge mebership, is it at all meaningful that these guys are high in one rite? IOW, is the other rite 'luciferian'? And, perhaps most to the point, what does it matter that some people, in a time and age when esoteric interpretations and 'mysticism' were popular, saw these esoteric and mystical things in masonry?? For Pike, apparently, the symbols and rites were getting at 'divine knowledge', something like Theosophy (thats what balvatsky was about). But for other masons, its got nothing to do with esoteric 'witchcraft' or arcane magic, but is simply christianity, or even 'gnostic christianity'. So, why should anyone care what Pike has to say about it?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eyeofhorus
I've said it before and I've said it again. Lucifer is representative of Venus, which is symblic of the unversal balance (morning star/evening star). You blatantly take these quotes out of context. And you give credit to these "experts" who really have no experience with the in-depth teachings of masonic rituals (of which the devil is not a part).

I wouldn't go there my friend. Don't simply call them experts. These were men who have been knee deep into their Masonic Teachings, more than you have, therefore they have a credibility that speaks a greater truth to those who are in the Lower Level. You are speaking through a child's eye, and you have yet to understand the true nature of what Freemasonry is all about.

Again, I say.

1) Superior Masons deliberately lie to their fellow Masons, as those Masons "deserve to be mislead"

2) Explanations given to 95% of all Masons are wrong. Listen to this quote from a Masonic author, Carl Claudy: "Cut through the outer shell and find a meaning; cut through that meaning and find another; under it, if you dig deep enough, you may find a third, a fourth -- who shall say how many teachings?" You have been lied to, as we demonstrate in our many articles. Finally, remember Albert Pike's bold assertion in Morals & Dogma, that "Masonry is identical to the ancient Mysteries ", which means that all their teachings in all their books are precisely the same as the Ancient, Pagan, Satanic Mysteries.

Sounds very nice. Wait, am I reading correctly? Satan is at one and the same time with Lucifer and The Holy Ghost?

Look:

There is a connection between Eliphas Levi, one of the most prominent occultists of all time - and Albert Pike one of the most prominent Freemasons of all time. The degree of influence that Eliphas Levi had upon Albert Pike is so great that it should make any thinking Freemason pause to consider what he is involved in.

Albert Pike has been introduced to you as a Freemason; and Eliphas Levi as an occultist. The facts are: Albert Pike was an occultist and a Freemason; and Eliphas Levi was also an occultist and a Freemason. When seen in this light, the attraction that Albert Pike had for the bizarre writings of Levi is not so hard to understand.

The Dictionary of Satanism says of Levi:

LEVI, ELIPHAS French magician and author of works on the occult. Eliphas Levi, whose real name was Alphonse Louis Constant, claimed to have summoned up the ghost of Apollonius of Tyana in London in 1854. Born in Paris about 1810, he is said to have been reincarnated as Aleister Crowley.

Aleister Crowley was the most influential Satanist of all time and Eliphas Levi had such a profound influence on Crowley, that Crowley actually believed that he was Eliphas Levi reincarnated. The influence of Levi can be seen not only on Freemasonry, but also upon modern Satanism. It can also be said of Crowley that he was an occultist and a Freemason.

The celestial being (venus, represents the sacred feminine) It is the morning star for half of the year and the evening star for the other half. Lucifer (morning star), and hecifer (sp?, evening star) or something (I don't have the text in my hands right now)

It is symbolically representative of the great mysteries of masonry, the unversal balance. Masons uses symbols, that when taken out of context can look like they hide some ominous meaning. Pike uses a diffrent literary styling, and he is a master of arcane text and language. He uses dialect and words, that may confuse and bewilder the most ineligent of us.

This quote has been butchered, clearly if you read the paragraphs before and after this quote, you would see that he is not talking about satan. He is talking about Venus.

Lucifer means something totally diffreent than Satan. This has also been addressed many times over in the secret societies section

Interesting how you pull out your information from Masonry Websites, where there is absolutely no chance of them revealing what lies beneath the lies.

Read on:

Concrete evidence is then given by Pike of Freemason's worship of Satan/Lucifer on the very front of the cover of Morals and Dogma. Pike writes a Latin phrase just below the round seal of "God," this is a phrase proven to be Satanic.

Any "Satanic brother" looking at this phrase would know that the contents of this book are Satanic. They would also understand that the entire religion of Freemasonry is Satanic.

"DEUS MEUMQUE JUS" is this phrase. The literal meaning is "God and My Right"

Doc Marquis says this statement is a typical one within Satanism. There is one meaning within another with this statement. The first meaning is that the Freemason can depend upon their God to determine their Right and Justice. The second meaning is, since the God of Freemasonry is Lucifer, Masons are saying that they are "using occult methods," through Lucifer, to achieve their Rights and Justice. This phrase is very powerful and dangerous within Saanism says Marquis. A Satanist knows the content within Pike's book is Satanism just by reading, "DEUS MEUMQUE JUS." They don't even have to read the book, just the phrase to know.

Deception Indeed.

The Freemasons portray the Holy Spirit with the Satanic symbol, Baphomet.

Eliphas Levi created this symbol, one of the foremost Satanists and Freemasons of all time.

Baphomet -- "The Gnostics held that it [universal agent] composed the igneous [pertaining to fire] body of the Holy Spirit, and it was adored in the secret rites of the Sabbat or the Temple under the hieroglyphic figure of Baphomet or the hermaphroditic goat of Mendes ." [Pike, op. cit., p. 734, teaching of the 28th Degree; Emphasis added]

Baphomet is officially approved as a symbol of the Church of Satan [The Occult Emporium, Winter , 1993-1994, p. 54]

Rotating the pentagram 33 degrees you get a Satanic Pentagram. 33 is the highest degree there is in Freemasonry.

The Eastern Star is a Freemason division for women. Satanic symbol for the Order that trains its young, impressionable girls.

mason also learns that Lucifer, doesn't mean satan, but rather is a symbol of venus.

Nice try.

It (Satan) is that Angel who was proud enough to believe himself God; brave enough to buy his independence at the price of eternal suffering and torture; beautiful enough to have adored himself in full divine light; strong enough to still reign in darkness amidst agony, and to have made himself a throne out of this inextinguishable pyre.

Brother Eliphas Levi
Historie de la Magie
Pages 16-17

One of the most hidden secrets involves the so-called fall of Angels. Satan and his rebellious host will thus prove to have become the direct Saviours and Creators of divine man. Thus Satan, once he ceases to be viewed in the superstitious spirit of the church, grows into the grandiose image. It is Satan who is the God of our planet and the only God. Satan (or Lucifer) represents the Centrifugal Energy of the Universe, this ever-living symbol of self-sacrifice for the intellectual independence of humanity.

Sister H.P. Blavatsky
The Secret Doctrine
Pages 215, 216, 220, 245, 255, 533

I leave you all with these great words from JFK.

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers, which are cited to justify it.

resident John F. Kennedy
Address to newspaper publishers
April 27, 1961

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Why oh why oh why oh WHY ...

... don't people do a quick search on ATS before they post.

If eudaimonia had done this he would have discovered this and then he wouldn't have had to go to such tremendous effort to post such utter tripe and absurd nonsense, as lots of other people have beaten him to it.

I feel a little sorry for eudaimonia actually, because a lot of time and effort has been put into that post, cutting and pasting from a number of different sources, and generally constructing a highly persuasive argument for the existance of luciferian masonry. NOT.

What a shame it's an utter pile of pants.

I have posted before on this general subject
here
, here and
here. Others too have posted exhaustively on the subject.

Go research, then come back and ask some sensible questions, don't just post anti-masonic propaganda and expect us to all be really impressed.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   

1) Superior Masons deliberately lie to their fellow Masons, as those Masons "deserve to be mislead"

2) Explanations given to 95% of all Masons are wrong. Listen to this quote from a Masonic author, Carl Claudy: "Cut through the outer shell and find a meaning; cut through that meaning and find another; under it, if you dig deep enough, you may find a third, a fourth -- who shall say how many teachings?" You have been lied to, as we demonstrate in our many articles. Finally, remember Albert Pike's bold assertion in Morals & Dogma, that "Masonry is identical to the ancient Mysteries ", which means that all their teachings in all their books are precisely the same as the Ancient, Pagan, Satanic Mysteries.

[You are] completely misinterpreting and quoting out of context. Pike, in his writings, referred to many ancient religions and cults, of which he quted and described. All you have done is taken thos descriptions and used them for Freemasonry. Nice try, but it won't work around us here who Deny Ignorance.

Also, the "inner meanings" and secret teachings of Freemasonry that masonic authors such as Claudy, Pike and Hall refer to are nothing more than the esoteric teachings of Freemasonry. This is someting not all masons get into, which is why they say it is a fraternity within a fraternity.

Do your research before posting what thousands of people have, and failed, many times before you.

[edit on 31-5-2005 by sebatwerk]
[edited insult - nygdan]

[edit on 31-5-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Your second post leaves me wondering where to start...

Your postings portray you as a naive and impressionable individual who has been completely unquestioning about the lies and misinformation which is promulgated about freemasonry. Without a second thought for the truth, or making any attempt to authenticate information or go to primary sources you have posted uncorroborated nonsense which many people will find insulting.

Are you a gullible fool with nothing better to do than malign a worthy and laudable institution, or an exploitable simpleton being manipulated by more malevolent creatures with a hidden agenda to discredit an ancient institution dedicated purely and simply to the improvement of the individual?

Which is it?

You deserve to be sent up to bed without any supper.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
You are a fool, sir, for completely misinterpreting and quoting out of context. Pike, in his writings, referred to many ancient religions and cults, of which he quted and described. All you have done is taken thos descriptions and used them for Freemasonry. Nice try, but it won't work around us here who Deny Ignorance.

Also, the "inner meanings" and secret teachings of Freemasonry that masonic authors such as Maudy and Hall refer to are nothing more than the esoteric teachings of Freemasonry. This is someting not all masons get into, which is why they say it is a fraternity within a fraternity.

Do your research before posting what thousands of people have, and failed, many times before you.

Masonary in all it's forms, whether good or bad, has no place in our society, and you will soon realize that.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Masonary in all it's forms, whether good or bad, has no place in our society, and you will soon realize that.

Nice to see you're so open-minded about this subject. How can you possibly begin a discussion when you are already convinced of something.

:shk:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Not likely. You see, I am a Freemason, so I know, from experience, all the great things that Freemasonry has done, and still does, for individuals and for society in general. You, on the other hand, are not a Freemason and therefore have no way of knowing any of the things you claim to be true. Can you backk up your claims with solid evidence? I thought not...

You are, like others have said, a VERY gullible individual, being used and manipulated by peoplle who have an agenda... an agenda against a great society of friends and brothers. I suggest you open your eyes a bit, and be discriminating of ALL information you come across. Don't be so quick to buy into what you read, simply because it makes a good story.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

The Eastern Star is a Freemason division for women. Satanic symbol for the Order that trains its young, impressionable girls.

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! THESE CHICKS????
Apparently you've never actually SEEN any members of the Order of the Eastern Star, huh?

Oh...I know they're from Wisconsin, but believe me, this is a GOOD representation of the members of the O.E.S. across the U.S.

[edit on 31-5-2005 by senrak]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Is this thread even necessary? It's obvious that the author ha sno interest in LEARNING, and no interest in having an honest DISCUSSION. He just wants a chance to slam Freemasonry with slanderous lies which he believes and then repeats on here like a parrot.

I suggest this thread be closed.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Uhhhhh, senrak...

You kind of mixed up my post and the post of eudaimonia.

We have the same background color.

Originally Posted by EYEOFHORUS
Masons uses symbols, that when taken out of context can look like they hide some ominous meaning.

O.P. by senrak
FINALLY something we agree on. So why are YOU taking the symbols out of context and making them APPEAR to hide some ominous meaning? Shame on you.

(me again) Pike uses a diffrent literary styling, and he is a master of arcane text and language. He uses dialect and words, that may confuse and bewilder the most ineligent of us.

O.P. by senrak
Yes, and it obviously confuses other people too. (Know what I mean?)

quote: (me again)
mason also learns that Lucifer, doesn't mean satan, but rather is a symbol of venus.

O.P. by senrak
Uhm...i thought you said we DID learn that Lucifer was Satan...er..was it God...er...the Holy Spook...? I forget...

These are from my post not eudomania, which is probably why you would tend to agree with them. If you can't see which is mine and which is his, my information is the stuff that is not blasphemous lies, that has sources to back it up. The misinformation in the original post is almost scary.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eyeofhorus
Uhhhhh, senrak...
You kind of mixed up my post and the post of eudaimonia.
We have the same background color.

Oh. Sorry 'bout that. Nobody's perfect.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
A picture is worth a thousand words. I just got back from a little sight seeing excursion and what do you think I saw?

Yada, yada, yada, to all that masonic drival. And Masonry has nothing to do with religion

Reminds me of a dog marking its territory.................

[edit on 31-5-2005 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
A picture is worth a thousand words. I just got back from a little sight seeing excursion and what do you think I saw?

Did you even do any research, ask any questions, or did you just take a picture and make some bad assumptions?!? All THAT means is that a lodge masons meets there. They use the building, much like other organizations do (such as AA, traffic schools and even rock bands)!

I suggest you try getting some REAL answers to your silly assumptions, instead of twisting everything to suit your pathetic agenda.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
Are you a gullible fool with nothing better to do than malign a worthy and laudable institution, or an exploitable simpleton being manipulated by more malevolent creatures with a hidden agenda to discredit an ancient institution dedicated purely and simply to the improvement of the individual?

Which is it?

I'd say niether. More likely a parrot, perhaps of the Quaker family... Nah, on second thought those particular lies and misquotes are so tired and worn out, he doesn't even deserve to be called a parrot. More like a parakeet, or perhaps a cockatiel. Ooh ooh I know! An anti-Masonic See-N-Say!!! Whenever the spinner lands on an occult symbol, the little electronic voice says "Satan! Satan!". I think there are a few posters here who may have been exposed to these growing up.

I'm curious as to what motivates someone to post utter garbage like that without even bothering to ask questions first? Pathetic.

Originally Posted by All Seeing Eye
Reminds me of a dog marking its territory.................

And your posts remind me of a broken record... Do you ever read ANYTHING that is posted in response to your nonsense? Seriously. Every time your theories and ideas are shot down you just tuck tail and run until you see something you can make a snide comment about, it's ridiculous. Just like every other troll on these boards. Why don't you try making a compelling argument??? Wait, oh, that's right, you CAN'T!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join