It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone have any keycodes or key cards to secure bases?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I think that, perhaps, we have been coming from the wrong direction in terms of secret location infiltrations.

If we could buy, or steal the correct keycodes and key cards from people who work at these facilities we could bypass most of the security measures in place.

Does anyone have any security codes, or keycards to secret facilities that they would be willing to divulge?

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
LOL! you know you can get in but chances of getting out would be impossible and if you go to efnet irc there are quite a few people who sell that type of information and even make cards for your needs.

They are in countries like iraq, turkey etc.

For the record I know of the people I have never purchased any.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Mmmm, criminal activities... Maby a new ATS topic?...

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
For the record.. I dont know any of those people...

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Does anyone have any security codes, or keycards to secret facilities that they would be willing to divulge?

Yeah man I got a box full of secret key cards in my room......
$200 and you can have em....ill mail em to ya, I promise

[edit on 30/5/2005 by SportyMB]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Oh yeah...I don't think you should post threads like this.
Why? It's only going to give the Government more of a reason
to shutdown ATS and other sites like this down....\
why? selling illegal stuff, that's why.

What if someone actually was stupid enough to advertise
such items.....ATS would be a shoppers Paradise..for about a
week, then we get shutdown.

[edit on 30/5/2005 by SportyMB]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB
What if someone actually was stupid enough to advertise
such items.....ATS would be a shoppers Paradise..for about a
week, then we get shutdown.

right to the point.... this is a dangerous topic..

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Hate to disappoint you but the static Key cards that you see on TV or in the movies are just props.
In most cases, You have to input your identification number first. Then you inpur the information from your smart card which generates a 7 digit number every 30 seconds that has to synch up to what is on the server.
If either your id number or the smart card info do not match up, you are denied access. So even if you were able to get ahold of someones card and then tried to use it, you will not gain access.
FYI, these cards are strictly controlled, If one is "lost" or destroys, you are required to report such to security in 24 hours so they can disable the card's info. Failure to do so will send you directly to jail, do not pass GO do not collect $200.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Also most of the really secure facilities have done away cards and numbers and such many years ago. If you have the clearance it is something of a physical nature that is not transferable to begin with and yes even if you were able to replicate this you would not be heard from again in public that is. Since you most probally would end up a non citizen for all the effort you took to get there in the first place..

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
LMAO!

Try Ebay, there might be one on there

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Codes and cards are chenged often. Any code you would get hold of would be outdated long before you had the chance to use it.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
Hate to disappoint you but the static Key cards that you see on TV or in the movies are just props.
In most cases, You have to input your identification number first. Then you inpur the information from your smart card which generates a 7 digit number every 30 seconds that has to synch up to what is on the server.
If either your id number or the smart card info do not match up, you are denied access. So even if you were able to get ahold of someones card and then tried to use it, you will not gain access.

Exactly, my father utilizes his laptop from home to gain access to his company's server, however to do so, he has to have a correct log in, then type in a certain password that is displayed on a digital read out he has (like a spedometer you'd have on your bike), and this readout changes every 30 seconds. The odds against someone being able to break into a system, even one as simple as this, are astronomically against them.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
man this is like the post yesterday about breaking in to skull and bones crypt. both of these are very bad ideas. but military bases are worse because it would be a treasonous act. i would strongly advise not even discussing stuff like thiss. ats does have a ban on illigal activitiess. i think this type of thing is the reason why. this isn't even a simple thing like b&e. this can be a reason to bring you in as a terroist suspect even, in todays laws.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Chimaera, you are remarkably brave, or brazen, to make an open call for such items in a public forum. Wait for the knock on your door...

Top security establishments are just not that easy to get into. Security tends to be in layers. Getting by one only brings you up against the next. Security folks also spend a lot of time thinking about and testing their vulnerabilities. If you've thought of an angle, you can bet the pros are two steps ahead of you. Stealing a passcode or a card is pretty obvious. It might get you into your local supermarket at night, but that's about it.

Do us all a favour. Respect your country's security needs, and stay out of jail.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chimaera
I think that, perhaps, we have been coming from the wrong direction in terms of secret location infiltrations.

If we could buy, or steal the correct keycodes and key cards from people who work at these facilities we could bypass most of the security measures in place.

If you think for a second that you will try to get into a facility with a comprimised Access badge, you will have SPs or MPs with M16s aimed at your head. I will make it my personal obligation to track you and watch everything you do online if you intend to proceed further. This is not a silly threat or a BS reply.

[edit on 30-5-2005 by ignorance is a plenty]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Of course there is always the Black Market, good like finding some with connections to the market though.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   
High Security Areas, such as Groom Lake, don't use Keys anymore, they use so-called bionic locks. These locks recognize unique personal features of authorized personnel (Such as: Hand Prints, Retna patterns(the layout of the blood vessals at the back of the eye), or unique characteristist of your voice. In most of these places, you scan your badge to tell the computer who is requesting entry, and then you have to provide a bionic confirmation of identity, such as hand prints to athenticate your identity. If both the badge AND the Bionic confirmation match the same person in the data base, you are allowed to enter, if not, an alarm goes off, and security doors closes, trapping you there until the security police get you out.

Of course, if you WANT to get Arrested by two MP's with M-16's, you can always skip the badge and just TRY to walk right in!

[edit on 31-5-2005 by ghost]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   
bad idea,
ATS is watched by spooks and posts like this make interesting reading for them. Your planning to steal Key cards and gain access to a top secret military base? doesnt that spell out terrorists? thats what you could be label as if you try to pull of your "master plan".

...and get shot for being terrorists

Do you really think members of ATS have top secret key cards to top secret military bases in their homes? even if some of ATS work for them, i doubt they would hand them over.

This is a dangerous topic....

[edit on 31-5-2005 by infinite]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
This is a dangerous topic....

Hehe, well Chimaera got some valuable information on the subject anyway I think. Since I doubt anything more productive can come of this though, we'll close for now just to avoid unnecessary distress.

Thanks. Closed.

top topics

join