It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The advent of Ahriman - An Essay on the Deep Forces behind the World-Crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
nteresting essay I read a couple of days ago. Very long one though. It takes Rudolf Steiners work and tries to give a glimpse of the spiritual realities which are shaping our 'modern' world, and how we can overcome what evil intends.

Here's a tidbit

www.geocities.com...

(read it all here)
www.geocities.com/Athens/...tm#preface

and another great site on Steiner here

wn.rsarchive.org...
---

THE ADVENT OF AHRIMAN - An Essay on the Deep Forces behind the World-Crisis

Author's Preface

I wish to bring before the public, through the World Wide Web, some information about tremendous events approaching. I am aware that much talk in this vein is already on the Web, and that there is generally a sense "in the air" that something big is happening, with the turning of the Millennium, the end of the Mayan calendar, etc. I believe that this sense of "something in the air" is a correct perception, albeit sometimes highly distorted. Most of the information in this essay is not new; it has been open to the public at least since the aftermath of the First World War. Yet it has not reached the wide public that needs to hear it. I hope that the advent of the World Wide Web and the search engines will make this important information available to many around the world who have not yet encountered it and who might put it to good use. I claim no special knowledge concerning these matters; I have merely drawn on published sources. I expect no one to take my word for anything. I do ask the readers to read and think through this information, to follow the leads that I give, and do their own investigations. Conscientious investigations might well cause some intellectual upheavals, and change the course of some lives; and this is exactly what is needed, many times over, around the world.

www.geocities.com...

[edit on 28-5-2005 by slave]

(mod edit to reduce length of large piece of copy past text)
[edited all caps in title - nygdan]

[edit on 6-7-2005 by pantha]

[edit on 6-7-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
www.geocities.com...

Some Occult Politics

Some powerful, Ahrimanic secret societies, linked to the Lodges, in Britain and the USA strive to keep their version of this third truth (of the spirituality of matter) as their own secret and to ensure that the wider public knows only a crude atheistic-mechanistic scientism, in which spirit and soul have no place. (In more recent times, one can notice that the "crude materialism" given to the public is beginning to be replaced by a more quasi-esoteric materialism.) These societies also strive to guide political and economic trends over the world so that the budding potentialities of the Middle and Eastern peoples come under their domination. The history of modern times has very largely been the story of the outworkings of this struggle. (The crimes of the secret Anglo-American power groups include the instigation of the First World War and the consequent establishment of the Bolshevik regime in the East. These power groups believe that the English-speaking peoples are destined to justifiedly dominate the East-Slavs in this, the fifth cultural epoch, for the purpose of guiding their nascent potentialities, which should blossom to lead the world-culture in the sixth epoch -- just as the Romans, during the fourth epoch, dominated and educated Britain for her future leadership in the fifth epoch.

(edit to reduce length of long piece of copy paste text. Please use the link provided for the full article)

[edit on 6-7-2005 by pantha]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   

"...the truth is what leads to the highest and noblest impulses for human evolution; the truth should be dearer to us than we are to ourselves. If our relationship to truth is guided by these words and we still make a mistake in this life, the truth will be strong enough to draw us to itself in the next incarnation. Honest mistakes we make in this incarnation will be compensated and redeemed in the next. It is better to make an honest mistake than to adhere to dogmas dishonestly. After all, our path will be lit by the promise that truth will ultimately prevail, not by our own will, but by its own inherent divine power." [Spiritual Guidance of the Individual and Humanity; pp. 88-9]

This one is my favourite.

Nice find!

Do you have maybe another link about evil conspiracy of "Westeren hidden power brokers" against Russia's mandate to take mankind to 6th epoch?

Thnx in advance!

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   

edit on 27/4/2022 by Sauron because: SPAMAGE

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 05:12 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: slave

Also Sprach Zarathustra.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I read such essays long time ago!

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
It`s great essay!

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   

edit on 10/3/2022 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Coeruleum

The 'butler' did a find job of necromancy there.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Spammer
edit on 10/4/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 05:41 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Great essay, you really are a great guy

top topics

join