It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh: Exposed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Isnt something supposed to happen on June 1st or something with this guy? Or maybe I misread some posts.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by quadricle
I just want to point out that the dates that Yahweh refers to for the summoning(s) will be between the 1st of June and 15th of July, he clearly states/confrms this on the recent Lou Gentile show

I'm banking on either June 6th 00:11am, or around 11:20pm on June 11th or June 12th.

Mark those dates for Las Vegas showup... If the ProfitYahweh knows what he's talking about.

Might get a personal visitation from ET around then, too!

[edit on 5/30/05 by w1kdtr1p]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I love how this first post... sound so exposee style.. and your like..

Well here is what I wanted to know.. how long did it take you (Mr. LOTS of Research) to do that WhoIs and what do you think it means????

Do you not understand the process of getting a website? HE NEEDS to register himself WITH the site... no big mystery here.

Besides.. don't you know if you talk smack about the Profit then you won't get to ride in his ufos when they DO COME?! WATSAMATTARWITCHEW?!

Seriously.. this is a scam.. its just about WHO is being scammed.

Him or Us or BOTH of us?

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vis Mega
I love how this first post... sound so exposee style.. and your like..

Well here is what I wanted to know.. how long did it take you (Mr. LOTS of Research) to do that WhoIs and what do you think it means????

Do you not understand the process of getting a website? HE NEEDS to register himself WITH the site... no big mystery here.

Besides.. don't you know if you talk smack about the Profit then you won't get to ride in his ufos when they DO COME?! WATSAMATTARWITCHEW?!

Seriously.. this is a scam.. its just about WHO is being scammed.

Him or Us or BOTH of us?

Of course I understand the domain registration process and whois information. I simply found all the domains linked to him and anything else he may have run in the past.

Why did I list them all? Just to show you what hes up to. Hes running multiple donation type services.Seems like hes just starting.

You can ride in the ufos

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Prophet Yahweh on google groups

the link

another google group

He was claiming the same thing in 2000

Jan 15 2000, 3:00 am show options
Newsgroups: alt.ufo.reports
Date: 2000/01/15
Subject: Re: Skeptic News - Monday #6
Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse

let me get this right you claim to be able to "call up" ufo's if that's the
case why dont you do it in open air with an audience of a few thousand and
put this debate about wether they are there or not to bed.
or is it just camera trickery?

source google groups

From 1998

The purpose of my announcement list is to prove that God and His
Angels are the true and only aliens, as well as, to keep people
informed on when updates are done on my website that features
UFOs I've filmed. The focus of my mailing list is to make known
the real reason why alien beings are here, where they're from,
what's it like there, what their plans are for the future, what
their strategies are in accomplishing their goals, etc.

the source link

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   

The guy is a next david icke.

More accurately, the next Billy Meier is more like it...and he'll cause even more damage to the field before he's through...

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The only explanation is that the 'Powers-that-be' is using him to trigger several people at once. People with either New World Religion programming and/or Greenstar programming...

I don't believe he's even actually summon the UFO's. He's only receiving instruction from one of the Satellites via (psychotronic) transmission.

If recall one of the video, he seem surprised to see another UFO show again...

he's just a mind-controlled puppet...don't fall for it!

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
He tried to bring something before.

Mon Aug 11, 2003 7:35 am

A new guy came into Pahrump, about three weeks ago. He goes by the name of Prophet Yahweh Ufologist. Now he has a program on the local television station on Sundays at noon. He claims that he can call in U.F.O.'s and I guess he has in other states. He has videos from Arizona ect. Anyway he has tried twice now to no avail. But claims it's only a matter of time that he will bring in the Mother Ship to Pahrump. This event will be filmed by the local television station. He doesn't claim to be Yahweh, but receives messages from Yahweh.

www.bvalphaserver.com...

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   

At birth Prophet Yahweh was named Ramon Watkins. He was born in Memphis, Tennessee and briefly attended Tuskegee Institute on a basketball scholarship then later accepted a football scholarship at Southern Illinois University (SIU) in Carbondale, Illinois. It was at SIU that Prophet Yahweh joined the ministry. Prophet Yahweh's first radio ministry was conducted at radio station WYZE in Atlanta in 1978. In 1981, he started his first cable TV show at Viacom. In 1996, he began airing a UFO cable TV show in Los Angeles.

After Prophet had a dream, in 1999, instructing him to move to Las Vegas, he left Los Angeles and relocated there. It was on August 1, 1999 that Prophet Yahweh began his cable TV show in Las Vegas called: "Prophet Yahweh – Ufologist." In addition to his charitable works, he claims to have discovered the lost, ancient art of summoning UFOs and spaceships on demand.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
* Source Update *

UFO Spotted Over Las Vegas (maybe)

I found This Story on Cryptogon.com. ABC13 (KTRK), in Las Vegas ran the original story, and shot the "proof" video.

Mike Dello Stritto, of KTRK, interviewed "Prophet Yahweh" who says the old testimate in Old Hebrew taught him how to summon UFO's. He says he can do this on command, and says he's been doing it for 25 years, keeping it secret until now.

Ya, whatever. No offense to everyone submitting UFO sightings, but until you get one to land and invite me for a spin around the solar system, I won't be impressed.

So, I downloaded the clips from here, and started watching. The ABC13 video left me with a confused look on my face, and a full belief that it was real. It had me convinced. It was fuzzy, but by what I was seeing and hearing, it seemed that they were legitimate.

I watched the clip with my girlfriend, who is a paranormal pessimist. She looked at me after watching the first clip and said "That was a UFO, wasn't it?"

We discussed possibilities. Was it commercial air traffic? Maybe not, KTRK picked the time and place, hopefully they picked somewhere that shouldn't have visible air traffic. Military traffic? Possibly, but Mike (KTRK) says he called Nellis who never answered the question. I know Las Vegas has substantial air traffic. I've never had a problem finding an airplane in the sky around Las Vegas. From my vantage point in Los Angeles, I can see at least several planes in the air at any given time (smog permitting). At night, you can spot planes for miles lining up in their approach pattern.

So I started writing this story, while the rest of the clips were playing. LA2 clearly shows a spherical object. But, if you look at LV2, it looks just like an F-14 or F-15 practicing.

I'm left with the question of "What is it?" After seeing the obvious aircraft in one clip, I'm not convinced that the others are anything but.

I saw a blimp flying over Los Angeles at night. When it was flying directly at me, it looked like a UFO, straight out of Close Encounters. When it turned and I saw the full profile I knew exactly what it was. When it turned my way again, I called my friends out to look, and convinced them it was an alien invasion.

I've also spotted a commercial aircraft flying in one day with it's landing light on. The sun was reflecting on part of it, and the way it was angled to me, it didn't really look like a regular aircraft. As it flew closer, I identified the type.

Then again, in the Florida Everglades, I saw a light that we couldn't identify, which flew from horizon to horizon in about 15 seconds (North to South) at just about 200 feet. It buzzed the front of my car (parked on the side of the only road off of Alligator Alley), but we didn't hear anything other than alligators and mosquitoes. By the way, don't leave your car out there. The moquitoes are huge, and the alligators may think you are food.

It's really up to our readers what you want to believe you're seeing in these clips. "Prophet Yahweh" says one will descend on Las Vegas this coming week, and hover over the city for two days before leaving. I'm not making plans to drive out there quite yet. If you happen to be in Las Vegas, and do see a UFO hovering over the city, drop us a line at [email protected], and we'll be out there very quickly.

Source 1

source 2

video

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I have been reading this nonsense since the day Yahweh came out. All I see is people calling the man every name they can think of and noone has yet come up with any CREDIBLE evidence. The footage ABC took was amazing and still people believe it was a balloon, a trash bag...c'mon people! Here is my evaluation:

The man asked a team of reporters to come and film something.
A team arrived with cameras and a young reporter looking for a story that would change his life.
Yahweh prayed and something appeared minutes later in the skies and began moving at incredible speeds.
The object then stop and began coming towards the camera crew and Yahweh.
His reaction was excitement, but every video he has taped he reacted the same way (I have seen a total of 8 videos, and every single one of them show a UFO).

If Yahweh hoaxed this event, then this is the best hoax I've seen. I have heard evaluations that makes absolutely no sense (Weather Balloon, Trash Bag, Radio controlled ball, the Antichrist). People, if this is a test by the government to see if we are ready for exposure...we are definately failing.

My evaluation: Something in the footage is unknown, I can't explain how it is done, what the object is, or how it operates.

Debunk the footage..not the man. If you can do this, then proving Yahweh is a fraud is easy.

But noone has so far.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Believe me, when I say I want to believe.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
This relates to one of my earlier findings in this thread.

Taken from ATS

posted on 30-5-2005 at 05:43 PM Post Number: 1421667 (post id: 1443560)
Prophet Yahweh was in Pahrump about a year ago. He did a show for about a month every Sunday from 11:00 a.m. until noon pst. The local television station is kPVM TV channel 41 and the is owner Vern Van Winkle.
Prophet Yahweh showed many tapes of U.F.O.'s he claims to have summoned. Some I might add were very impressive. Every Sunday he would go outside the Pahrump television studio and attempt to summon a U.F.O., but none ever came. Yahweh said he was going to build a dome house in Pahrump so the Mother-Ship could land here. So far there's two dome homes here and neither belong to Yahweh. In order to attract people to his show he took out a full page colored newspaper ad dressed in his Prophet's gown. He said, the reason why no U.F.O.'s showed up was because there were too many none believers here. Quite frankly, I found that 'a little' hard to swallow. If the Mother-Ship shows up in Las Vegas I'll be there, but I'm not holding my breath.

Edit: I emailed the station asking about his previous show.

[edit on 31-5-2005 by Dulcimer]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Yet another news source.

worldnetdaily.com...

Yahweh will be on here today:

www.goldenbroadcasters.com...

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The funny thing in all of this is that the prophet yahweh says he will summon UFO'S.

Now by yahwehs terms, a UFO does not carry any passengers.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Before posting..

It's a hard call to say on this one, it honestly is...but here's my take:

Anyone who:

[x] appears legitimate, yet when researched seems fanatical, needs to be taken in with caution (ie. Hitler was the same).

[x] Is fanatic at all: Has an agenda of his/her own and needs to be halted.

Fanatics are either a) insane b) looking for personal profit.

=/

-wD

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I still don't know what his real goal is, if hes out for money I highly doubt he will get much, as if hes real, we will see it in the sky. Perhaps IF he is real he will make money.

I just find it strange that he runs many other websites asking for donations etc.

Perhaps he's just riding a wave of new found UFO interest (war of the worlds etc)

But then again this guy has been doing the same thing for years.

the again, he has also tried without success.....

I just have to add, and i dont want to sound rude, but I started the first "debunking" thread on him, yet it has spun off many others. I think I have already stated alot of facts and up to date news sources.

Just saying.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Lets compare this new found "photo of prophet yahweh" (not known to be real)

With one that IS him.

This is the supposed prophet yahweh with the balloons.

This is an actual photo of the prophet yahweh.

Its up to you to decide.SOURCE

[edit on 1-6-2005 by Dulcimer]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   
It doesn't appear to be the same guy judging by the ear and nose, but ... the balloon pic is a very small .gif and doesn't give a clear shot of his ear:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by smadewell
It doesn't appear to be the same guy judging by the ear and nose, but ... the balloon pic is a very small .gif and doesn't give a clear shot of his ear:

ah yes thats a good shot too.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join