It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh: Exposed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Would somebody please lock the Brotha up !

That MF is crazy !

Peace !

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Does everyone remember what the Merlin Project, another favourite of Fox and the Pentagon, futurist brainchild of an SDI physicist, which actually counts Colmes as a client, predicted for this year, and on Colmes' show even? As also reported by Newshounds: "At the end of 2005, something profound will happen. They're not sure what, exactly, it may be but it could be an asteroid strike or a massive UFO invasion."

To complete the Swedenborg quote:

When Spirits begin to speak with a man, he must beware that he believes nothing they say. For nearly everything they say is fabricated by them, and they lie: for they are permitted to narrate anything, as what heaven is and how things in the heavens are to be understood, they would tell so many lies that a man would be astonished.

Whatever happens, and however weird it gets, don't let yourself be too astonished.

the source plus discussion

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Look at the Side burns. I don't think its him. In the known photo he is the one with less Side burns ,and that tells me he doesn't grow them as well as the guy in the Unknown photo.

[edit on 1-6-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
im gonna go on yahwehs side for this one.

the ballon source fails to list the other images and the facts.

according to prophet yahwehs yahoo profile he is 6 foot 4

does this man look 6'4?

Launching in the public

Kids, not him

Not even close to the same as the vids.

If hes 6'4 those kids are massive.

Oh wait heres the craft !

Over and out, these are not real yaheh pics.

www.computerclubhouse.org...

The source

[edit on 1-6-2005 by Dulcimer]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The domain is not even close to yahweh.

Domain Name: computerclubhouse.org

Registrar: Network Solutions LLC (R63-LROR)

Expiration Date: 2006-10-12 04:00:00
Creation Date: 1996-10-13 04:00:00
Last Update Date: 2004-10-24 20:14:56

Name Servers:
dnsauth1.sys.gtei.net
dnsauth2.sys.gtei.net
dnsauth3.sys.gtei.net

Registrant Contact Information:
Name: The Computer Museum/The Comput
Organization: The Computer Museum/The Comput
Address 1: 1 Science Park
City: Boston
State: MA
Zip: 02114-1099
Phone: +1.9999999999
Email:

Administrative Contact Information:
Name: Museum of Science
Organization: Museum of Science
Address 1: Technology Services
Address 2: Science Park
City: Boston
State: MA
Zip: 02114-1000
Phone: +1.6175890130
Email:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Open image directory.

Looks like they are up to mad science....

Perhaps its kids having fun?

www.computerclubhouse.org...

DEBUNKED !

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Id be a little worried if yahweh had a link to this.

www.ufoballoons.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I have some concern with the video named LA3.wmv

I'm unable to screenshot it for some reason, but those with it, go to 6min 43 and you will see them filming the "orb" while a power cable is above them in the street, the orb can be seen under the cable as it passes it !?!?!

This is repeated twice in that video shortly after 6m 43, looks like it could be evidence of some tinkerage with footage after filming.

you have too see to understand this - someone give it a go and let me know what you think also..
if someone could also get some captures of this it would help others to see what i mean

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   

R/C stuff is great. After all, how else can you really piss off your neighbours without making any noise? (Please, no suggestions - Ed!). The X-UFO (£119) is the latest wacky device. Shipped from the States, this remote controlled UFO offers full three-dimensional control utilising four electric motors, with two pairs of contra-rotating propellers and an electronic gyroscope, for incredible stability. It also sports a 4-channel proportional radio control, with a range of up to 100 metres, and includes individual trims. It has a lightweight carbon fibre frame with a poly foam ring body, and its flight battery should give you about five minutes' flight time. Apparently, you can fly it both inside and out (under calm conditions), and it incorporates one red and three blue flashing LEDs.

www.iwantoneofthose.com...

Perhaps unrelated.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   

It has a lightweight carbon fibre frame with a poly foam ring body, and its flight battery should give you about five minutes' flight time.

Neat little gadget, but short flight time...

Still, just an example of a variety of possible ways to perpetrate such a hoax...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   

.........with a range of up to 100 metres........

100 meters is only about 328ft....I'm guessing what's being filmed is well above 1000ft, the x-ufo would never make it that high, besides the turbulance alone would throw it off it's gyro very quickly...

Unless of course some "industrial" model was used....I highly doubt that tho...

good idea in any case...

[edit on 1-6-2005 by quadricle]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I posted the ufo toy as a joke, not as any sort of evidence.

Still looking for media coverage for this guy. As of this post, nothing new.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I was wondering if there are multiple versions of the same video, perhaps some with better quality than others?

Anyone come across better footage ?

Just viewed this one.

trump.mediafetcher.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
About that "Prohet Yahweh " guy consider the following please

I ask you all to take a look at the following link and do a lot of search on the web about this guys called NATION OF YAHWEH, and than take a step back a re-consider.

Nation Of Yahweh

Is it just a coincidence? I dont think so, plus if there is a connection which i beleive there is than with this kind of money behind him, anything could fly in the sky.

Also this person claims to have taken a poverty vote, but has his own website where people have to PAY to READ & LEARN the "Annoynted Secrets" that God revealed ONLY to him (Raymon Watkins)

Also the Biblical God name is NOT YAHWEH...so who on Earth is he talking to ?? God comes to him and gives him the wrong name ???

Imagine that....

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
dictionary.reference.com...

yahweh

n : a name for the God of the Old Testament as transliterated from the Hebrew consonants YHVH

Yah·weh Audio pronunciation of "yahweh" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (yäw, -w) also Yah·veh (-v, -v) or Jah·veh (yäv, -v) or Jah·weh (yäw, -w)
n.

A name for God assumed by modern scholars to be a convention for pronouncing the Tetragrammaton.

Also I believe his name is Ramon Watkins.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
About that "Prohet Yahweh " guy consider the following please

Imagine that....

Again, Imagine that! Not the same guy.

As far as I know there is no connection with Yahweh ben Yahweh and PY has told me himself that Yahweh ben Yahweh is a bad guy.

Two completely different Yahweh's

Here's the other guy.

images.google.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The Yahweh term is hebrew...though an abbreviated form of the (72 names was it?) true name of God... It's actually a bit older than the bible as a reference...
Still, this guy's a fraud imho...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Nation Of Yahweh

Err. Thats not the Prophet Yahweh (Ramon Watkins) in that link.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Prophet Yahweh doesnt have anything to do with yahweh ben yahweh (in my belief, I cannot show you anything that will sway you either way)

Im just waiting for media coverage. If a good source decideds to follow this guy around, perhaps we will get down to the bottom.

All it takes is a good camera. Zoom in on that sucker and we will know.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman

Nation Of Yahweh

Err. Thats not the Prophet Yahweh (Ramon Watkins) in that link.

i didnt say its the same guy, im simply wondering if there is a connection... and untill now noone has proved that there isnt ...so my doubt remains...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join