It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh: Exposed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
geocities.com...

Also geocities.com...

Not much related content there....

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
OK So brothersandsistersforpolygamy.com... explains why his yahoo profile is married but looking.

Poor guy. Well, pretty interesting emphasis on Hebrew Esotericism he has going there. There's magic in qaballa man, real deal magic, but who knows who knows what any more. Stories get pretty twisted up over 4000 years.

Will be interesting to see what comes of this guy. I wouldn't put it past Uncle Sam to put on kind of genuine looking front with some kind of light show to study our reaction to Holy Figures and Miracles.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
geocities.com...

Also geocities.com...

Did anyone notice this "LET ONLY YAHWEH BE PRAISED FOREVERMORE!" on the link Dulcimer provided?

Are we suppose to praise him? I think he's running mad.....

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Last night's guest during the third hour of Alan Colmes' radio show last night was Prophet Yahweh (his legal name, he said). Mr. Yahweh claims to have discovered that he has the ability to summon "on my cue" objects from space. Now he is "being told to" share this with the rest of the world. Sometime between June 1 and July 15, a spaceship is "going to descend and sit up over Las Vegas for about a day and a half" in order to prove to the media "once and for all the answer to the question, 'are we alone in the universe?'"

Colmes expressed pleasure that this event will be verifiable and said he wants one of the spacement to come on the show.

If I understood Yahweh correctly, the arrival of the aliens is Phase One and they won't get off the ship until Phase Two whose date wasn't specified. At that time, Yahweh claimed, they will get off the ship and go to the podium and tell the public what they want done on this planet - to set up an eternal kingdom on this planet. This is the start of their domination.

Colmes promised to follow up on the story.

the source

So his legal name is now Prophet Yahweh?

The aliens will talk at the podium????

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndSEED

geocities.com...

Also geocities.com...

Did anyone notice this "LET ONLY YAHWEH BE PRAISED FOREVERMORE!" on the link Dulcimer provided?

YAHWEH is the name of god, he's saying god be praised. I don't think that he means to praise him at all, at least it didn't seem to me to be the case. It's a hebrew thing.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

Originally posted by 2ndSEED

geocities.com...

Also geocities.com...

YAHWEH is the name of god, he's saying god be praised. I don't think that he means to praise him at all, at least it didn't seem to me to be the case. It's a hebrew thing.

You maybe right but with all those mind trick things on that link, It only promotes his intent to decive.

He seems to be some kind of Illusionist and that link obviously is edvidence one he's a fraud.....Did you not visit it?

How about that.....That link just all of the sudden, went temporary out of service.....

Maybe he's in ATS as I type covering up his trail.....
he's a Fake and he let me know it

The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.

Or maybe not!!!!! I'm an Illusionist too!!!!!

[edit on 29-5-2005 by 2ndSEED]

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
The geocities account most likely received too much transfer from the links.

Oh well not much to see there. Just make a database of all thigs prophet yahweh.

YAHWEH Is A Superhuman Blackman

YAHWEH Lives On Another Planet

www.iaue.tv

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Alright already !

Is this guy:
insane ?
mental ?
high ?
burnt out tree hugging druggy ?

OR possed by a demonic spirit ?

What ever the case ? I can assure you he is NOT Jesus Christ by observing his twisted interpertation of the bible and also comparing his nature to the nature of Christ !

Whatever the case may be ?

We need to lock this fool up !

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by yekway
Well. What can I say.

Whos next.

I will be amused. The guy is a next david icke.

lol.

People please. Keep the jokes coming.!

Cheers.

Surely, he has more to do with David Icke!!

How about inviting him to ATS? I guess he has no time for that, but really: just an option!

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I still see this as a fast grab money making situation. The guy gets a story and some half decent video ( btw again hes into broadcasting ), and starts flooding the internet with the story.

Look at this guys other projects, they are almost all identical, taking donations etc.

A quick 7.95 for 45 days and then its off to the next scam.

Dont get suckered into this.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Also www.ktnv.com... KTNV-TV still has no report or feature of this prophet yahweh on there website.

Did anyone who wrote to KTNV get a reply back?

No story here either. search.lasvegassun.com...

No story here either. www.reviewjournal.com...

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Nope, no reply yet from these guys. . I'm guessing my email will be lost in the ether

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Do you no I so doubt this guy!
And all this heaven and hell stuff, is it me or is anyone else confused by it all.

Be ware of faulse prohets! God is sending manking a big lie and if we follow that lie we get punished or something.

Those who worships Gods and religions are going to be wiped out and those people will be jugded and tossed into the fires of hell.

I've also read somewhere the ET's will take the bad guy's to another planet while the good people remain here on earth where heaven will be on earth.

But I read somewhere else the bad guy's stay here and the good guy's go off to a paradice!

I am so dam confused! If we worship God...God who God the ET the creator but who created him and his people?

It goes back to no nothingless with a spark of energy that created atoms, when crash together create even bigger energy. Was this will for life our true Yahewh. The energy, the universal pulsation. So if i don't worship mr ET will i get burned at the steak in the fires of hell

OMG what am i to do!??? ahhhh freak out!!!

Okay I also feel the church is the true evil's of this world so i am with the Aliens to get rid of it! No offence to any religious folk.

I still belive in God and jesus but not the church anymore. I was brought up a Catholic and with all the abuse scandels and war it causes, this to me is satanic not christ like so no i belong to no church and no religion!

Anyway with his multi media equipment etc which is his buisness, this doesn't seem prophet like to me. I would love an income of 150,000 and be UNEMPLOYED

He is certainly a lier thats for sure! A frudster very likely
www.shareintl.org...

I am more likely to belive this guy is the real phrophet!.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well Earth Angel this Maitreya has been strutting his stuff now for nigh on thirty years and to be honest he hasnt really come up with the goods.

He remains relatively unknown.

Maybe he is just too laid back for the job ??

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Sometime between June 1 and July 15, a spaceship is "going to descend and sit up over Las Vegas for about a day and a half" in order to prove to the media "once and for all the answer to the question, 'are we alone in the universe?'"

Just in time for the release of War of the Worlds....

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Starting June 1st I will be happy to document any reports of UFO activity concerning this event.

Im still a little excited. Even if he is a fake, how and what will he do to fake this?

Surely he wouldnt provide us with a 45 day dry spell?...

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Stay in touch with the prophet.

profiles.yahoo.com...

You can see if hes online anytime by viewing his profile.

I checked a few times, and hes not always online.

Why not message him if you are interested. He seems to be pretty open.

I just thought this would be a good way of seeing if hes at home or "summoning ufo's"

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
LOL Why not jut call him after all he does have a toll free number.

I've spoken with him on three occasions.

See my thread for the number it's posted there.

Stay in touch with the prophet.

profiles.yahoo.com...

You can see if hes online anytime by viewing his profile.

I checked a few times, and hes not always online.

Why not message him if you are interested. He seems to be pretty open.

I just thought this would be a good way of seeing if hes at home or "summoning ufo's"

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I just want to point out that the dates that Yahweh refers to for the summoning(s) will be between the 1st of June and 15th of July, he clearly states/confrms this on the recent Lou Gentile show (www.lougentile.com...).

So this means he or the UFO's have 1 month and 2 weeks to show us the money.....and not necesarly on the 1st of June.

[edit on 30-5-2005 by quadricle]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
There really are not many sources covering the story. Still the only "big" source is this.

www.kvbc.com...

(old link 27th)

Watkins tried to give us a demonstration of his abilities, but we watched and waited, and all we saw was an airplane.

Another source, newer (29th)

worldnetdaily.com...

Another old source

www.emediawire.com...

press release in PDF formate

pdfserver.emediawire.com...

There are other sources, but they are not worth mentioning at this moment.

Im keeping my eye open for any news about this guy. I want all the dirt.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join