It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh: Exposed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I could say that prophet yahweh is a member of the united nations or something, and i couldnt prove it.

its one thing to show proof, but its another to claim something with no facts to back it up.

You should prove your own link if you think its true.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Do you think the ballon guy or someone like him is in on it? Maybe as Yahweh begins praying the ballons are released by his co-prophet

As others have said he is doing this near major flight paths. I think someone should take him to a very very remote place like northern Canada or something and ask him to summon the UFO's and see what happens.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost
Do you think the ballon guy or someone like him is in on it? Maybe as Yahweh begins praying the ballons are released by his co-prophet

As others have said he is doing this near major flight paths. I think someone should take him to a very very remote place like northern Canada or something and ask him to summon the UFO's and see what happens.

Thats a good point, a remote location, not of his choice and only allowing him to come would be a good start.

Remove the variables in the experiment.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Personally I think he is one who thinks the Nephilim are God or at least has bought into the deception and/or contributes to its agenda.

My opinioin.

So in other words you pretty much just believe him to be a Christian?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some weirdness.

Lanotom thread.

Whats the story with that?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Did anyone see that all of the sites listed have a donation link but none are set up to take donations?

OK so he has not been taking money, yet?

Originally posted by Dulcimer
I did a little research. Ok alot of research. This Whois information exposes all of the prophet yahweh.

Prophet Yahweh is the owner of the following domains.

What does it tell us? Well thats up to you to decide.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
New articles on prophet yahweh

blogcritics.org...

press.arrivenet.com...

This is hilarious

Los Angeles, CA. -- (ArriveNet - Jun 02, 2005) -- Psychic viewers Aaron C. Donahue and his sister Jennifer Sharpe Sunday exposed the current and planned Las Vegas UFO call by “Prophet Yahweh” next month as a blatant hoax designed to ridicule and discredit the Luciferian movement during their May 29th Internet radio show.

Donahue said he believes his radio show and his message has upset some very powerful Christians who are going out of their way to stop the movement through the use of some highly technical theatrics using laser beams and projected images.
He said this group got their story portrayed in an ABC News special and on Art Bell’s Coast-to-Coast Radio Show in recent days.

Donahue and Sharpe both used their skills as advanced remote viewers to examine the strange jumping light in the sky as it appeared on the ABC special. They said they found that the image was no more than a projected image from three separate beams, all coming from the ground.

“The reason they chose Las Vegas is because the place is a circus. They have the technology to make it happen,” he said.

Donahue said he did a mind probe of Prophet Yahweh and found that the man is sincere. This confused him for a while.

“He isn’t lying to you. He sees UFOs,” Donahue said. “In fact, I really like this guy and I don’t want to belittle him. He really believes he is evoking UFOs.”
The problem is that the prophet is being used in a massive fraudulent trick designed to stop the Luciferians.
The biggest insult is that Prophet Yahweh puts a Christian slant to his story. He prays before evoking the ships.

“Prophet Yahweh is a small fish,” Donahue said. “It has been very easy to manipulate him. He is a pawn in a very big game. Someone has heard me and they do not like what I have to say. I am stunned at just how far they are willing to go.”

Even though he has been tricked, Yahweh has been well rewarded financially for his part in this hoax. Donahue said that after his appearance on Coast-to-Coast and his television special, a lot of people paid his price of $7.95 to see his coming performance.

It is an old story, said Donahue. “Those who can control your eyeballs can control your brain.”

Aaron can be heard every Sunday on his Internet radio show at www.RadioAaron.com. Archives of past shows are available to download for free.

Aaron's official website is located at www.UMMO.cc.

Answers about the Luciferian movement and other information can be found at www.TheMindOfJamesDonahue.com.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   

...the movement through the use of some highly technical theatrics using laser beams and projected images...

Donahue and Sharpe both used their skills as advanced remote viewers to examine the strange jumping light in the sky as it appeared on the ABC special. They said they found that the image was no more than a projected image from three separate beams, all coming from the ground...

I believe that's most probable, and it relates to the Blue Beam project...

The interesting thing is that when the did the remote viewing, they found that he was indeed sincere...yet, he was just puppet for the powers to be...

Finally, someone else agree or confirm with what I and others have been saying all along about this P.Y. man...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Pfft, this guy is just another hoax. There is so much evidence agianst him but I have seen seldom a post that actually makes it seem that his story is true. And if he is able to "summon" an alien craft then I want to bring him to my back yard and see if he can land it on my porch. I love how much attention he has recieved for doing nothing. Well I live in California and its the June 2nd here so only 3 more days left till all of this can be put to rest.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Final
Pfft, this guy is just another hoax. There is so much evidence agianst him but I have seen seldom a post that actually makes it seem that his story is true. And if he is able to "summon" an alien craft then I want to bring him to my back yard and see if he can land it on my porch. I love how much attention he has recieved for doing nothing. Well I live in California and its the June 2nd here so only 3 more days left till all of this can be put to rest.

actually it goes for 45 days

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Anyone knows prophet yawheh real name and birth dates...?

just want to check him out...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShawNee922

Originally posted by edsinger
Personally I think he is one who thinks the Nephilim are God or at least has bought into the deception and/or contributes to its agenda.

My opinioin.

So in other words you pretty much just believe him to be a Christian?

Well, I consider myself a Christian and I do not embrace the "Nephilim as God" idea.

The whole concept of the Nephilim takes up less than a paragraph in the book of genesis and suddenly someone is creating a whole religion around them

Go figure; but then again, who could ever forsee a nutball like the Prophet Yahweh grabbing so much attention...Just goes to show that P.T. Barnum had it 100% correct.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Watkins claims to have seen some 1,500 UFOs over the last 25 years and has learned to summon them by reading the Old Testament.

This is all I need to read about the Prophet in order to form my opinion about him. I need a Prophet Yahweh statue in order to have something interesting to take a leak on.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwen
Anyone knows prophet yawheh real name and birth dates...?

just want to check him out...

you should find all you need in this thread. look at all the pages.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost

You are assuming much at this point. Frankly it could be balloons or it may just be the real deal. Unfortunately until better evidence appears, it;s just speculation.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Hey, I finally figure out what PY would not do summon on Windy or Rainy days...

Thanks to Dulcimer's news articles post:

if the image is projected from three separate beams, all coming from the ground, then

Questions:
What would happened to light beam under these condition (Windy or Rainy days)?

I am not sure about wind condition, but I do know that rain would definitly affect light rays. sometime creating a rainbow image or something. a distorted image would appear under these condition...

As for windy condition, any scientist on board that can explain how it would affect light beam?

I believe that when a person put condition on or uses bias condition in order to prove something, than it's most likely untrue!

There you have...the mystory is solve!

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I personally dont believe its light projection, I just posted that link because I found it and it concerned the topic. Im not sure how it is/was done.

Still looking...

I think its pretty much over and done. Not much will come of this guy anymore.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
``

here's another vintage clip with the P.Y.
www.filecabi.net...

you'll notice that when the aircraft passes by, that ole P.Y.
immediately suggests that the passengers are
probably startled at seeing the ufo ?!
thereby creating a false meme in your mind that the light orb
is close, nearby, in relation to the aircraft....

but the 'orb' in reality is perhaps thousands of meters higher
and perhaps 10s of kilometers distant....as would be an actual
weather balloon launched earlier and on schedule from the
local NOAA weather data reporting station, (there in Las Vegas)

~~~~~~~~~~

i see you already posted the -computerclubhouse.org bbb photoalbum-
i wonder what PY was doing back in 1997? as that could of been him
even in new england, & it could of been a photo album, not of or by
P.Y. but perhaps a personal photo album by another of the girls or people at the birthday party where the PY character was a ?muslim? guest?

its not an effort i am eager or interested in pursuing...but, this PY schtick
is a unpolished con job
and just a quick investigation of these ufo-orbs would put aside the supposed appearance of the 'strange, quick, movements' as only false
impressions of the object 'traveling at velocity' caused by cloud motions and reflected light variations along with the physilogical eye-vision-brain
connections being at the edge of our preception limit...and the resultant 'image' being reloaded and given another internal reference point
which leaves us with an impression that a 'super-natural' movement has occurred....dont ask me for the scientific terminology or the established 'syndrome name'...but thats' my layperson prognosis

i hope you keep the thread going

peace

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
One of the reasons I dont believe its him is the height issue. Look at any known photos of him and compare them to the man in the said album.

The man in the album is much shorter.

Prophetyahwehs yahoo profile says he is 6 foot 4.

I believe he also mentioned where he lived before in lanotoms thread. I think... im confused already with all the stuff.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
One of the reasons I dont believe its him is the height issue. Look at any known photos of him and compare them to the man in the said album.

The man in the album is much shorter.

Prophetyahwehs yahoo profile says he is 6 foot 4.

I believe he also mentioned where he lived before in lanotoms thread. I think... im confused already with all the stuff.

item #1...comparisons, the photo album stuff is from 8-9 years ago (things change)

item #2...?much shorter? than what?
...............?shorter than the 6`4" claimed in a yahoo profile!?...
hey his BMI might appear to be more 'healthy' if he sorta,
?exaggerated? his tallness quotent!!

item#3...Investigative Journalists, search out all kinds of data...i'm not one of those,
i'm a slacker, and am satisified enough with just doing my
'analysis' stuff, as an acknowledged layman..
You, However, have gave me the impression your filling the InvestigativeReporter role....
excuse me if i have misinterpeted

btw, ((addressing the topic of appearances))
it sure wouldn't surprise me none if it was discovered, there was a pre-arrangement
between the ProphetYahweh personna and certain 'reporters' which had, by 'good fortune', access to P.Y. which an average joe-six-pack would not have been able to muster up....? is that just coincidence ?

the BIG rule in conspiracy thought is.....there are NO coincidences!!

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join