It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the Best Jedi Ever?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Well lads, you can enjoy your father-figure yearnings for Obe and Yoda, but the best Jedi ever was the blue chick. Hands down.
Why? Because she was just HOT!!

Hot? Yes.

But didn't she get taken out with like one shot in the back from a clone trooper? Hell, even Bail Organna's KID took out a couple clone troopers before going down....

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Something that's bugged me a little is how the Sith seem to be able to throw objects around telekinetically a lot easier than Jedi. Dooku, Darth, and Palpatine all seem to be throw stuff with the flick of a wrist, but when Yoda catches the pillar that Dooku throws in Ep.II, and when he raises Luke's X-wing from the swamp, there appears to be a huge amount of concentration and effort involved. I wonder if the telekinetic power is stronger with the dark side.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Ummm...it's much easier to cast down than to lift up. Even in Episode III, the Emperor was casting the Senate seats down at Yoda...at great speed. It says something that Yoda was even able to stop one and throw it up.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Well lads, you can enjoy your father-figure yearnings for Obe and Yoda, but the best Jedi ever was the blue chick. Hands down.
Why? Because she was just HOT!!

Hot? Yes.

But didn't she get taken out with like one shot in the back from a clone trooper? Hell, even Bail Organna's KID took out a couple clone troopers before going down....

That was Bail Organnas kid outside the temple? I was really pulling for him when he was taking out the Clones. Shame he ended up getting whacked tho.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I believe so...just from Bail's reaction...and the fact that he was there at all, versus the temple.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Where are you getting that information about him being Bail's kid? I've never heard to that affect. Bail has no children, hence the reason why his wife wanted to adopt (ie Leia). The youngling's name is Zett Jukassa (as per the Hasbro figure) and he was played by Lucas's son.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Told you...it seemed inferred. Perhaps not his kid then. Still, the point is, the kid did far better than the hottie!

EDIT: Seems they were leaving the temple, so explains why he was there...my bad. Only had a chance to see it once so far, hehe...been busy the past couple months....

[edit on 8-6-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Ayla Secura's hot and classic Darth Vader (not the in touch with his feminine side touchy feely new movie Darth) has a spot spot in my heart but you really cant overlook Luke. In the expanded universe comics he got strong enought to take out an ATAT by deflecting its laserblast back at it with his lightsaber. Thats pretty damn gangsta in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   
i'dd have to go with Yoda too, i mean he's wicked for his age, and his wisdom is immense imho.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Where are you getting that information about him being Bail's kid? I've never heard to that affect. Bail has no children, hence the reason why his wife wanted to adopt (ie Leia). The youngling's name is Zett Jukassa (as per the Hasbro figure) and he was played by Lucas's son.

What a frigen scifi geek!:bash::bash:

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Yeah, I thought I was bad, hehe...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
why does no one talk about yaddle or vandar tokare

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Obi Wan is the best Jedi ever. I could go on and on about why, but I'm pretty sure it's obvious.

Yoda - This guy failed as the leader of the Jedi and they were all killed under his watch. He didn't want to train Anakin and fostered his turn to the dark side.

Windu - He was short sighted and not one with the force. He was bested by the chemeing palpatine.

However, Obi Wan was never bested. He succeeded in taking out Anakin while Yoda could not kill the emporer, he protected Luke and Leia until the time was right.

He then sacraficed himself to further Luke's training and eventually bring balance to the force.

Obi Wan is the ultimate Jedi.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I have to go with Jedimiller. He is the only Jedi to face ats/bts in his underwear.
That takes some serious cojones. May the force be with him.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Count Dooku, Christopher Lee, nuff said there

Owns Anakin and Obiwan until Yoda shows up

Owns them again until the Palpatine betrays him and helps Anakin

Worst Jedi , Anakin and there is no way of redemption even he kills Palpatine , once you kill children you are unsavable, not to mention Obi Wan owned him and left him for dead

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ocelot

luke is kind of a noob, but he did take on a rancor also he took on the emperor and DV at the sametime

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Enrikez

I have to admit, that's a pretty convincing summary. In terms of end results, fighting prowess, performing his duties, and commitment to the cause, Obi Wan was infallible. Even after his own death, Obi Wan still played an integral role in events, guiding Luke to the destruction of the death star and advising Yoda. What were the other dead Jedi doing all that time? Pfft....slackers....

Yoda...He didn't want to train Anakin and fostered his turn to the dark side.
That's not a failing. It was Yoda's attention to prophecy, sensitivity to Anakin's state of mind, and subsequent refusal of Anakin's induction which set in motion the events that brought balance to the Force.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Well it seems obvious to me.. the leader of the pack.. YODA... after all he was the master of all the guys in the Star War Movies...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join