It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the Best Jedi Ever?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
If I had to pick who the best Jedi Ever is I would have to say it's Mace Windu.

Why? Easy, Because It's Samuel L. Jackson. I mean come on He practically Bitchslapped the Emperor in Ep III and if it wasn't for the actions of the traitor son of the devil's spawn Anakin, the Emperor would have been PWNED!!1!1!

So Mace Windu is the man!

So who do you think is the greatest Jedi.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The two jedis in the uk who built their own lightsabers and filled them with petrol.

on the other hand i'd have to say me, if you ever played me in jedi: outcast you'd know why

/evil grin @ m0rbid and Nerdling

how's my boot taste? :p

[edit on 27-5-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Don't you think the Emperor let him do that? To help ease Ani into the role of Sith Lord...

My pick, one of the most unknown of them all, Plo Koon. Who had the second worst death in Episode III...after Adi Gallia...

Not only is he a wicked looking Keldor, but he is spiritual brother who is completely down with the force. His best friend died in Episode I. (Qui-Gon) And was the main one who pushed for Qui-Gon to sit on the council. (All backstory not in the movies.) He was a starship Ace. And bad with the lightsaber. But mostly because he is the most evil looking of the Jedi...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Yoda definately. A 900 year old 2 foot tall guy who needs a cane and can barely walk, then all of a sudden fight like he just drank a gallon of caffein. Hes just jumpin all over the place

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Force = Yoda hands down.

Fighting = Probably Mace. In backstories he learned a rare lightsaber form and then customized it. Vaa Padd or something? Dunno.

Anyway, the idea was that he was unbeatable by any other jedis in lightsaber combat. He was the head warrior-type. He was only taken out by suprise betrayal, but NOT in combat. He messed old Empy up.

Smooth and Cool = Obi Wan no doubt. He was like Sean Freaking Connery of the jedi, man.
Smooth, with the spying, the fighting, jumping into the baddies all cool and such "hey there!".

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
Smooth and Cool = Obi Wan no doubt. He was like Sean Freaking Connery of the jedi, man.
Smooth, with the spying, the fighting, jumping into the baddies all cool and such "hey there!".

I would have to agree with your opinion on Obi-Wan, he was the man too.

What about Luke? does he get any love?

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
What about Luke? does he get any love?

I was actually just about to suggest this. He turned his father Annikan back to the good side and brought the whole jedi back.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
YODA! No one messes with the muppet. I mean, it's Yoda! A little green dude going toe to toe with sith lords and he only 2 feet tall!

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I'm going with Anakin(brat)/Darth Vader.

Mace/Yoda/Obi-wan have enough cred in their own way, but they couldn't get the job done...

Anakin as Darth Vader finally destroyed the Emperor.

Of course he had the love of his little Luke there to help him along!

the Vader!

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hey wait, that is true! he fullfilled the prophecy! The prophecy said he would bring balance to the force, IE kill the sith lord, and he does! Just not as early as the other Jedi had hoped.....

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Hey wait, that is true! he fullfilled the prophecy! The prophecy said he would bring balance to the force, IE kill the sith lord, and he does! Just not as early as the other Jedi had hoped.....

gotta give little Luke some props, too!

I've always felt that parting view in ROTJ of Anakin, Yoda and Obi-Wan standing together in spirit to be kinda cheesy, but then again it did bring a tear to my eye... sob.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
this should say it all

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Who is the Best Jedi Ever?

Yoda, of course.

The only Jedi to die of old age, and with all of his limbs intact...

Unbelievable simple....isn't it?

[edit on 5-6-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Nobody disputing Yoda, eh?

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
Because It's Samuel L. Jackson. I mean come on He practically Bitchslapped the Emperor in Ep III and if it wasn't for the actions of the traitor son of the devil's spawn Anakin, the Emperor would have been PWNED!!1!1!

Tell me you're not serious!?! It was all a set up to get sympathy from Anakin and turn him. Palpatine played them both like a harp.

1.) Palpatine was allowing his own lightning to be redirected at him. If it really bothered him, he could have just stopped.

2.) Palpatine gets up after it is over as if nothing ever happened. He goes from moc-crying for help to being completely calm and focased.

3.) If Yoda couldn't take the emperor, then I seriously doubt that Mace had any chance in a real fight.

But I digress....

Anyway, my favorite jedi is Plo Koon. Too bad he went out like a bitzh.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   

The best is the Jedi in the upper/center 'cause he brings the thunda, plus he never gets any love from all the Star Wars geeks. Anyone know what his name is?

Peace

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Chuckles...

...jk, Kit Fisto.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Kit Fisto was pretty bad ass in the last book I read...

I still stand by Yoda though, for the reasons given, hehe...

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hes not stricktly a Jedi in the true sense but Darth Maul had some kick arse moves. I mean he took on 2 Jedi ( ok Obi-Wan was a Padawan at the time ) one of them a Jedi Master, and almost took them both out. If it hadnt been for his inate arrogance he would have pulled off a big win against Obi-Wan after finishing off Qui-Gon.
Best true Jedi would have to be Yoda tho, mean green Lightsabre Machine!

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I see a lot of man-love going on in this thread. And it's just not healthy. :shk:

Well lads, you can enjoy your father-figure yearnings for Obe and Yoda, but the best Jedi ever was the blue chick. Hands down.
Why? Because she was just HOT!!

Aayla Secura

Now, enough of the man-love. Stop it. Stop it right now.

[edit on 2005/6/7 by wecomeinpeace]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join