link   
Without a doubt, ATS's one and only;

JediMiller.

If only only he was still about!
:shk:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
If I had to pick who the best Jedi Ever is I would have to say it's Mace Windu.

Why? Easy, Because It's Samuel L. Jackson. I mean come on He practically Bitchslapped the Emperor in Ep III and if it wasn't for the actions of the traitor son of the devil's spawn Anakin, the Emperor would have been PWNED!!1!1!

So Mace Windu is the man!

So who do you think is the greatest Jedi.

I think Obi Wan Kenobi is the greatest Jed.

SR

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Kyp Durron in my opinion and Marka Ragnos would be the best sith in my opinion.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by SR]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
IN RESPONSE TO:
"Yoda, of course.

The only Jedi to die of old age, and with all of his limbs intact...

Unbelievable simple....isn't it?

[edit on 5-6-2005 by Gazrok]"

Obi-wan never died. Luke even eventually turned to the dark side at one point after ROTJ, but Obi-wan became one with the force [whatever that means], so he never died. That's actually what happened to Yoda also. Remember how they both disappeared. Apparently, Qui-gon and Anakin became one with the force when they had cremation funerals. It was mentioned about Qui-gon at the end of ROTS, and the other three obviously because their specters were shown at the end of ROTJ. So Yoda can't be the best for your reason, yet he is awesome. And he is the one of the only ones to kill his clones before they killed him. And Obi-wan is awesome because he sliced up Anakin. And Windu is awesome because he totally owned the Emperor. But even though Qui-gon's portrayal in TPM as the awesome jedi he was always described as, he's totally awesome, smooth, and badass. He only lost to Darth Maul because Maul used the one form of combat that Qui-gon hadn't developed a defense against. [Darth Maul is just wicked cool for his evilness and ninjaness] _javascript:icon('')

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
My vote to greatest Jedi ever.. That would have to be Yoda!!!
Live 900 years look this good you will not!!!

Yoda for the WIN!

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I have to go with Yoda as well.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Meditate on this question I will.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
ok,

if we are talking about the best jedi,

then they have to abide by the jedi code.

so anything they did that contradicted the code cannot be used
(like Anakin for example)

and if they did go to the dark side that says something about themselfs.

even Obi Wan opposed the GRAND MASTER's decision.
(By this I mean yoda's decision to not train Anakin)

Yoda is probably the candidate for the best jedi but Mace Windu mastered a lightsaber technique that will turn you to the dark side if you are not careful.

All of Mace's apprentices that he taught this technique to fell to the dark side.

Yoda was around for hundreds of years and most of that was spent as the Grand Master.

He has had a hand in just about every powerful jedi
(besides the people who were around before Yoda)
and even some of the most powerful sith.

i gotta say yoda

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Seriously...is this even a thread? (just joking)

YODA is the MASTER.

Imagine him in his prime? HIS WHOLE LIFE WAS HIS PRIME!!!! I wouldn't want to mess with Yoda. GO GREEN! lol, (play-on-words)

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Best Jedi Ever: Obi-wan hands down... he pwned anakin for gods sake...

My favorite Jedi has got to be Jaina though... shes got that wicked shatterpoint power

(read legacy of the force series if u want to know what im talking about)

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Hmm, Yoda did become the only Jedi to die of old age and no missing limbs. He was the grand master for how many centuries? And he, at the age of like 900 went toe to toe with the Sith Lord. If he had been young, say 600, he probably would have beaten him. But my choice of Jedi ftw? Mace Windu. Why? He is the ONLY one to have a lightsaber that isn't green, red, or blue. Why? Because Purple is Sameul L Jacksons favorite color. That's how badass he is. He can tell Lucas to make him a custom lightsaber. Then beats the Emporer except Anakin turned on him.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Hmm, Yoda did become the only Jedi to die of old age and no missing limbs. He was the grand master for how many centuries? And he, at the age of like 900 went toe to toe with the Sith Lord. If he had been young, say 600, he probably would have beaten him. But my choice of Jedi ftw? Mace Windu. Why? He is the ONLY one to have a lightsaber that isn't green, red, or blue. Why? Because Purple is Sameul L Jacksons favorite color. That's how badass he is. He can tell Lucas to make him a custom lightsaber. Then beats the Emporer except Anakin turned on him.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Darth Vader, he was SOOOOOO passionate and sexy. Wish things could have turned out differently for him...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Darth Revan, hands down.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaBears

Galen Marek hands down.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ocelot

Jedi Miller

Anyone know what happened to him?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
YODA REALLY DID TRAIN ANIKAIN

BECAUSE YODA TRAINED COUNT DOOKU AND HE TRAINED OBI WAN'S MASTER AND HE TRAINED ANIKAIN

AND BEST JEDI IS KIT FISTO

HE DIED IN EP3 BY THE SITH LODA{NOT DARTH VADER}

HE HAD THE GREEN HEAD AND DEID LAST BEFOR WINDO ATTACKED THE SITH LORD

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Darth Vader, he was SOOOOOO passionate and sexy. Wish things could have turned out differently for him...

Oh agreed. The black cape..the black leather..the heavy breathing....
OH MY!

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join