It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Here's a link for Yahweh explaining himself about being dropped by

ABCnews. He explains lots of stuff in here. They even have the recording

of the news broadcaster. "This thing is being blown out of proportion",

Could the Newsman be on it?

Listen to the phone call here.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

You Can hear his "Bu-Bu" starting at 14:41

P.S. I'm about 99.99% Sure that the news guy was in on it, hear this radio

broadcast, and you’ll hear Prophet Yahweh say that Mike (News insider)

and him had a plan, and that it would go right if his boss did not but in. He

then realizes that he has done a “Bu-Bu” and gets nervous, and tries to

change the subject.

[edit on 2-6-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman

Listen to the phone call here.
www.godlikeproductions.com...

P.S. I'm about 99.99% Sure that the news guy was in on it, hear this radio broadcast, and you’ll hear Prophet Yahweh say that Mike (News insider) and him had a plan, and that it would go right if his boss did not but in. He then realizes that he has done a “Bu-Bu” and gets nervous, and tries to change the subject.

Lanotom posted that link once before and he also had a link up to his own recording with the ABC Station reporter. You can find the link on page 22 or 23 if I recall right. Once you listen to the tape with the reporter you will change your mind about the reporter being in on it.

Here just went back and got the link to save you time.

yahweh.5gigs.com...

Not sure if the bandwidth has been used up because the link is not working at this time, but it did work at the time it was posted. Has five minutes of audeo as I recall and very well done interview by Lano

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Lanotom, why don’t you contact George knapp, he will, with 100%

certainty follow such a story. He was the man who made Area 51 Public

with Bob Lazar’s story. I can Bet my life on it that he would not turn Mr.

Yahweh’s offer.

See here,

www.klastv.com...

He is a professional on this topic and other paranormal phenomena. I truly

doubt that he would pass up this chance.

[edit on 2-6-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
^^^ That's a very good idea. The worst thing that can come of that is that he just doens't want to interview PY for some reason. Basically it's just like asking for a date, worst you can get is a no.
Though about his credibility. It's like sending Mulder (ie. known to believe in anything) to interview him. He'll probably make something more of the story than there is, so to speak. I think the word I'm looking for is unpartial. Not taking sides. Oh well.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
And you think I'm not impartial? Come on now

I was as impartial as one could be. When I first saw the news video I was floored. I wanted to know this was real and not a scam so I did all the figuring out that time allowed me. Bottom line is I think it's a balloon.

Originally posted by Drexon
I think the word I'm looking for is unpartial. Not taking sides. Oh well.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Having kept up with this thread since it's inception, I decided my opinion is just about as good as any other on here. So here goes:

Ramon is Not Summoning aliens from another world. He clearly defines UFO as something OTHER than a Space faring vehicle carrying extra-terrestrial passengers. As I see it, his claim is that: aliens have given him permission to go on this crusade for them, preparing the world for their future visit, by way of him. They have selected him to create a media frenzy, by granting his requests for SIGNS from them, in public view. The SIGNS themselves are to be remote controlled objects seen in the sky, and they of course are supposed to be the ones controlling them. Then, at some point, an actual Spaceship, with little green men inside, will descend low enough for millions to see clearly.

To sum up, many UFO's are to appear in the sky at Ramon's request, but ONLY ONE spaceship will descend, and not at his request, but sometime DURING the 45 day period of this crusade. So, what MIGHT really be happening here: IMO Ramon is just another pawn, not by aliens from a world lightyears away, but by another very real and unseen force here at home with us. This is all part of a disinformation campaign by this dark force. Part of this campaign are movies like WOTW, and television series like "the 4400", and a myriad of other "Alien Invasion" media. More UFO's may be seen in the next few days, but the skeptics will find proof of a hoax. If ANYTHING spectacular happens, it will happen on the Day of Pentecost (June 12-13), but the Dark Forces did not want to specify the date, they themselves ARE NOT SURE. Is this all about religion, you better believe it. Two billion christians are expecting an Antichrist to come because they have misinterpreted the bible. One billion muslims are expecting Dajjal (Dark Messiah). And half of the remaining others are expecting an Alien Invasion. In October, Yeshua ha Moshiach will indeed return with His legions, but the Dark Forces have already prepared the world to resist Him. A few years afterward, the whole world will lobby their governmanets to send troops to battle against Him. Ramon's part in the whole thing, 1) prepare the skeptics to not believe what will happen in October, 2) prepare UFO believers to SEE an Allien conquest in October, 3) prepare religious believers to think the Aliens are Demons. If you perform two google searches, "Satan Demons", then "Satan Demons Alien". What you will find is that one in five associate UFOs and Aliens with DEMONS. It's the perfect setup by the most cunning beings you can ever imagine. So sit back and watch while the Dark Forces CONTINUE more of these types of "programs", till October comes. The TRUE sign will be a war in Israel in October.

Now someone in the forum asked earlier what will happen when "THEY COME". Well, there you have it, the whole religious world, together with all that PREFER lying, cheating, and stealing, will resist "THEM" and the new Righteous Government.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
thats interesting...
do we still believe this guy or not? i have been following this story and this thread since its inception, and i still don't know what to think. One things for sure though, you guys gave some damn good insights and research on this subject
nice 1!

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the original "War of the Worlds" movie? I heard it came out in aroung 1939......also, supposedly they did the same thing over a radio braodcast and it scared/tricked alot of people.

There has been a great deal of new types of advertisment by companies....such as the Mini Cooper robot a few years ago....the r50r robot made from Mini Cooper parts. Had me searching all over the net looking for more....more.....more.

I'm not getting tricked again...I want this to be true, but I think this guy is a bad actor... making hollywood money.

members.aol.com...
^^ Found this web page about how the radio listeners panic, causing the Nation to stir. I'll keep digging.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I ask that the prophet of Yahweh view my thread

A Fellow African Americans View Toward Prophet Yahweh (Ramon Watkins)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I ask that the prophet of Yahweh view my thread

A Fellow African Americans View Toward Prophet Yahweh (Ramon Watkins)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

sorry for the EXTRA REPLY

[edit on 2-6-2005 by XX_Mouse_XX]

FX

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I think WOTW can be ruled out, with the reasoning from my previous post.

I also think after listening to Lanotom's interview with Mike Delastrino (sp?) you can rule out him being involved with a hoax.

So that still leaves:

a) balloon

b) unknown 3rd party

c) yahweh

The part about him not summoning on windy days makes me suspicious.. is that because the balloon just flies off instead of rising in a somewhat steady path?

Given what the people have said here who know about weather balloons, helium etc., I will say that it seems like the expertise to do this just might not be there... If it's an expensive balloon, he'd have to have *1* and have a tethering rope. How much *would* several thousand feet of string weight? I'm having difficulty finding string weights on google.

Calculating Payload for a Tethered Balloon System
www.srs.fs.usda.gov...
www.srs.fs.usda.gov...

For their example, a 99m^3 balloon in their example has a gross static lift (absolute maximum payload including tether) of ... hmmm... I'm having a little trouble interpreting the graph and equation, but it seems to say that at the size of a PY balloon, which would be let's say 5 meters max wide, it would be about 20m^3 maximum, so it wouldn't give it much lift, but their tethers are also about 3 times as heavy as what would be required, so there might be only about 10 or 20 kg of string weight to get up to lets say, 1000m (3000 feet).

Any balloon heads will have to chime in here to say if I'm on the right track

If it was a cheap balloon, a tether wouldn't even be required.. then it could just go "back up into space"

I'm leaning towards balloon also... but I'm also quite open to additional information. The main argument against balloon right now is the erratic movement, disappearing/reappearing like in the KTNV footage. The tape service mentioned earlier where the original broadcast tape can be ordered might be the only way to verify whether or not it actually moved in that fashion.

Check it out on their website for a different view:
www.ktnv.com...

It's re-encoded in realplayer, so the video artifacts slightly differently than the wmv that was the main one being passed around.

It STILL jumps, still blinks on and off. This definitely could be the video codec. If it doesn't *actually* move in that fashion, I would lean more towards balloon.

But still, that thing moves pretty fast. Hmm, where were those homemade weather balloon videos again? I think I'm gonna go check them out

[edit on 2-6-2005 by FX]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I think we have done a great job will all of this. We have found a lot of stuff that I don't think that he does not want us to know about. He presents himself to the media as a man who can communicate with "The Creator", what he calls YAHWEH, who will descend and take over the Earth, to make it a place without sin. In actuality, it seems that the whole point of this thing is to get the Israelites into Israel, and no one else to be there. It is also to get him rich, even though he has 'taken a vow of poverty'. He hasn't though, because of what we found. In his Personal, we can see that his income is $150,000 (and his occupation is Media/Entertainment), has a nice car, a nice home, and a lot of computer books. He also says that he doesn't drink, yet, once again, there is a picture of him drinking wine. This guy is a liar and a radical.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Surfingelectrode
I think we have done a great job will all of this. We have found a lot of stuff that I don't think that he does not want us to know about. He presents himself to the media as a man who can communicate with "The Creator", what he calls YAHWEH, who will descend and take over the Earth, to make it a place without sin. In actuality, it seems that the whole point of this thing is to get the Israelites into Israel, and no one else to be there. It is also to get him rich, even though he has 'taken a vow of poverty'. He hasn't though, because of what we found. In his Personal, we can see that his income is $150,000 (and his occupation is Media/Entertainment), has a nice car, a nice home, and a lot of computer books. He also says that he doesn't drink, yet, once again, there is a picture of him drinking wine. This guy is a liar and a radical.

Think your right
where does he live?
what car does he have?

thanks

FX

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Don't know if this has been posted already..

web.archive.org...

PY's website archived from the Wayback machine..

Hmmmmmm....

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by george54075407
Think your right
where does he live?

gisgate.co.clark.nv.us...

what car does he have?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I sent a message to George knapp from klastv.com to pease broadcast Mr. Yahweh's summoning of ufos, and This is what he responde to me:

I've received many notices about Yahweh and am well aware of his presence in LV. As I have told the other dozen or so people, I am not in LV. I am in Carson City and will be here for awhile on assignment. In any case, I do not believe my station would be interested in me covering this story, but thanks anyway for the information. As ofir the 500 ft. spaceship hovering over the city, I will believe it when I see it. I'mm ake sure that cameras are standing by on July 15th.

If George Knapp does not want to cover this story, then that means only one thing my friends, If you wan't to see the videos it giong to cost ya' 7.95

Good luck, believers!

George knapp,
www.klas-tv.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I'm confused, wasn't yesterday supposed to have been the deadline for a UFO to be publicly seen in Las Vegas?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Yeah, but he made a list of excuses why it couldn't happen now...
he has given himself another few weeks to pull this off...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Surfingelectrode

Think your right
where does he live?
what car does he have?

thanks

Yeah he live's here:

1674 G St.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89106
(702) 633-0966

FX

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
www.mail-archive.com...@listserv.aol.com/msg33926.html

What is his motivation for keeping a hoax alive for 5 YEARS without receiving any sort of mainstream coverage for it?

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join