It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
wecomeinpeace,

I like your idea to consolidate this thread into a new one and weed out the garbage and nonsense post that were placed here, including some that I made.

Unfortuneatly I don't have the time to do it. If you think you might have the time to do it I'm sure the members as well as myself would appreciate it.

If not it was still a great idea.
Everyone agree?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILLCREEK
Out of everyone who has replied. How many actually think this will prove to be something monumental?

Well if the 'big' ship rocks up - I would like to think the word monumental will be re defined.
Not sold on these orbs, I am waiting for the ship.
I'll wait the 45 days before I pass judgement.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Here's another one of his webpages.. interesting..

www.caughq.org...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
It seems to me that silly web pages put up only for the purpose of discrediting him will only add to his credibility or following.

I'd rather just judge this guy based on what he does and whether he actually delivers on his claim that a UFO will park itself over Las Vegas.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step

Originally posted by KILLCREEK
Out of everyone who has replied. How many actually think this will prove to be something monumental?

Well if the 'big' ship rocks up - I would like to think the word monumental will be re defined.
Not sold on these orbs, I am waiting for the ship.
I'll wait the 45 days before I pass judgement.

Very true. Supposing this does happen with the big ship and all it will be interesting to see the effect it has on the world in a religious aspect.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I don't remember posting this audio or seeing it anywhere here.

Maybe a mod will add it to the Podcast.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

Note:Not produced by me. Self produced by Yahweh.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I believe that it was on the previous page.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Dear Lists,

Many people think that streaming video to the world is free, but it is not.

In order to make my videos available to the masses, I had to purchased a video streaming account with an Internet Streaming Provider.

The way I was planning things, my monthly video bill would be somewhere between $300 - $600 every month.

I am on a fixed income and coming up with that kind of money, on a regular basis, is not easy for me.

Well, those who think that I am misleading people have successfully forced me to shut down the video area of my site.

And, it appears that my site is possibly happening in more than one way.

The ways it is being sabotaged is as follows:

.................................................................................

1. THE WORLD IS RUNNING UP MY STREAMING BILL PAST WHAT I CAN AFFORD TO PAY.

a. People have been taking their login information and posting it to various groups they belong to so all other members can view my videos with their login info. And, its possible that other members have been sharing the login information with people they know.

2. Some of the people, who have access to the video area of my site, have been decoding the links to my UFO videos and making them available to a number of high traffic websites, especially, those of the UFO community. And, other people, who visit those sites, take the links to my UFO videos from those sites and put them on their sites.

As a result of these things, it appears that the masses of people, on the Internet, who believe in UFOs or want to know more, are going to all these sites, in many different countries, through out the earth, and looking at my videos there. Because of this, my Internet streaming monthly bill was being run up from all over the earth.

Even though my streaming provider forgave part of the debt, it was still more than I could pay.

And, they are expecting a payment in the next couple of days.

So, until I can figure out how to stop people from stealing the links to my site, which won't take long, and running up my bill, I will keep the video area temporarily shut down.

................................................................................

2. IT APPEARS THAT SOMEONE MAY HAVE BEEN SABOTAGING THE PAYMENT SYSTEM

a. Also, after we got the login together, it was working perfectly. Then, all of a sudden it started getting wacky by not letting people into my site to view my videos. It was so strange that it seemed deliberate. And, this really frustrated my members.

Because of these things, especially the run on my streaming bill, because of people stealing my links and posting all of the world on the Internet, I have no choice but to shut down the video area of my site.

Sincerely,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh

For unsubcribing our newsletter , Please Click on the link below,
www.prophetyahweh.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I am on a fixed income and coming up with that kind of money, on a regular basis, is not easy for me.

I think that with an income of $150,000 UNEMPLOYED (He doesn't want us to know that) that he could be able to afford 300-500 dollar bills in order to do YAHWEH's work.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
How do we know he makes that much money? I think the guy is a fraud but it really isn't right to be downloading his videos without paying the fee he's asking for. I mean, technically, it's wrong. The links to his videos shouldn't be distributed. Audio and video bandwidth DOES get expensive and whether he's rich or not has nothing to do with it. Out of principle, the link should be removed from this thread.

[edit on 1-6-2005 by Sal Collaziano]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
personals.yahoo.com...

Here is where I got that income number.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
He said he didn't want to charge and the only reason he did was to help pay for the bandwidth.

And now the links that are feeding the video have provided the bandwidth free of charge so now there is no bandwidth worry for him.

In other words it's not fed from his server.

Originally posted by Sal Collaziano
How do we know he makes that much money? I think the guy is a fraud but it really isn't right to be downloading his videos without paying the fee he's asking for. I mean, technically, it's wrong. The links to his videos shouldn't be distributed. Audio and video bandwidth DOES get expensive and whether he's rich or not has nothing to do with it. Out of principle, the link should be removed from this thread.

[edit on 1-6-2005 by Sal Collaziano]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
What about the ones that are on his server (the URL that wasn't password protected)?

Anyway:

Income: More than $150,000
Religion: Jewish

Entertainment? Media? He's Jewish? He's got plenty of allies in the media. :p hahah! This was a total.. Nevermind. I'm done here. I'll be back within 45 days if the mothership arrives! hehe. This is insane...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I just wanted to say since theres been such an attack on PY and his personal life that If ya look in the bible GOD usually chose to speak thru some of the less credible people of the days. Including whores whoremongers thieves and people of that nature.

I wanna make it clear I am not a believer and would like something as far as proof a little better than some blurry footage.

I however dont really find it that hard to believe he would speak too and thru someone who wasnt what we all think of as honest.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
1) Yeah so, ah.. Prophet Yahweh I thought you were smarter than that? You are smart enough to fool 50% of the people on here when it comes to 'summoning' a 'balloon', why can't you use a free nameserver and setup your own Winblows server? Las Vegas has T1's that are well more than you need for $300. If not you than surly one of your followers could help you out right?

2) None of your videos are copyrighted so anyone can do as they wish as far as mirroring.

3) "So, until I can figure out how to stop people from stealing the links to my site, which won't take long, and running up my bill, I will keep the video
area temporarily shut down." You might as well float this option up, up, and away with one of your balloons, cause it ain't gona happen in this lifetime brutha'.

[edit on 6/2/05 by andrew817]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This story gets better and better..

check this out it:

In the name of Yahweh
file is some wierd swf format that opens in IE or Firefox.

an excerpt..

YAHWEH is going to make know His demands to the world, through the prophets He sent to the earth.

The main demand they will make will be that the modern day White so-called Jews, the Arab so-called Palestinians, and all other nationalities in the land of Israel, be immediately evacuated into neighboring countries.

Another demand will be that all homes, buildings, and structures in Israel are to be left intact so our people can inherit a fully developed country.

After the land of Israel has been evacuated and made uninhabited, all nations will be required to quickly provide free transportation back to the land of Israel for all Black people, of slave descent.

Also, all gentiles who are locked up in all prisons, on earth, must be released to go back and be our slaves.

alt link...just in case

[edit on 1-6-2005 by quadricle]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
OK lets go to the videotape LA6

At 1:33 you hear him say hold on oh I got the roof. Now from the roof he pans directly up.

I assume that he had the balloon tethered at a property behind the roof reference that he pans from.

Also at 2:02 when the plane flies by you can see that the balloon is stationary.

Now compare the size of the balloon to the plane.

Here is the distance from the park and the airport.
Whats the chance of a low flying plane?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Dear Lists,

It's late now (9 PM) and starting tomorrow I will be contacting you about issuing you your refunds.

There were not a lot of people who signed up.

And the little $7.95 did not pay for the debt I incurred from people throughout the earth running up my streaming bill in my name and other bills related to the operation.

I have not spent one penny of the small amount of money I received from you.

I have let it sit up in my Pay Pal account.

I will start contacting you about your refund tommorrow.

No one who paid the $7.95 has to worry about if they will get their money back.

Because, I represent YAHWEH, and my honor and my words are all I have. And, I will not let it fail over a few $7.95 payments.

Sincerely,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh

For unsubcribing our newsletter , Please Click on the link below,
www.prophetyahweh.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom

Do you think that it would be possible, using that map, to find a possible balloon launch area?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Well I am assuming he was living in LA at the time and the balloon was tied to a fence or something.
The place he tied the balloon could be referenced from the roof top of the house by the park and thats how he was able to sight it.

Pan down to the rooftop pan up to the balloon.

As for the refund he is offering I believe this is a move of sympathy.

I think that there are people who would feel bad for him and turn around and start donating $50 and $100 dollars so this is a way to up the profit.

Originally posted by Surfingelectrode

Originally posted by Lanotom

Do you think that it would be possible, using that map, to find a possible balloon launch area?

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join