It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   

mms://wm-ondemand.abacast.com/prophet_yahweh/dailyupdate1.wmv

On his latest broadcast he mentions that the 'programs/shows' will be offered for free. Any and all footage captured by him will be posted on the internet for free. This rules out what the notion of 'Profit Yahweh' as held by some skeptics.

Did anyone catch that he mentioned an alien spacecraft will descend, does this mean it will be in the atmosphere or on the ground?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Oh man! LMFAO

Don't start trippin cause it's windy.

We filmed too many bags.

So I was wrong it's bags not balloons. Hallelujah Weh.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I find that to be hilarious.

By the way, Lanotom, did you get a refund from him as he said he would do?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
From the Yahoo Group:

"If you would like to receive my "free" UFO videos, on the same day I film them, as well as my daily updates on the behind the scenes developments of what is happening with me, then join this group now."

Notice the "quotes"?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Some of you guys have signed up to the yahoo group right? Just like to get this fact established so we know at least one of us can post his daily update.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I joined it. I am leaving tomorrow on a week trip away from computers, so I'll have to get caught up on this.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
What's the final word on this attempt at debunking? prophetyahweh.funtigo.com...

Please, need to know. IS that him in that pic? =)

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
from those who are more of an expert than I, and I am no expert. So I have been perusing through PY's videos on godlike's site and came across something that I find interesting in this video specifically (and forgive me if this was written on before)

www.godlikeproductions.com...
(13:58 minute video file)

At the 9:56 mark an orb pops like a bubble. I don't know if anyone else has seen this, commented on this or whatever but if not take a look, process it and respond as to what you think it might be. It's got me very curious.......

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Don't you mean "popped like a balloon"

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I find it interesting that PY said "that one went into the clouds"... THe sky was CLEAR and it definately POPPED.

m...

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
He claims he can't do it in the wind but in almost all of the videos you can hear the wind whipping the microphone.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Why is it unlikely that this is being done with mirrors and sunlight?

Is it not possible? I was going to haul the bathroom mirror outside, but I didn't want to look like a freek.. and there isn't much privacy around here.. if there was someone to do it WITH.. then I'd be more likely to do something that could make me look foolish... like playing with a giant bathroom mirror in the park.

I dunno.. everytime I watch one of these videos I just want to puke.

I REALLY BECOME PHYSICALLY ILL! Why? Because its SUCH A DAMN CROCK! And some of you are eating it up like its an undeniable truth. You want to give this guy money still? I just want to push the crack head out, maybe hit him over the head with a 40oz or something.

There is NOTHING that could get me to associate with this person in ANY way once so ever.. he is taking advanatage of poor and mentally unbalence blacks in what are probablly the WORST living conditions in the USA (Vegas gehtto) and trying to make a living off of these people with his hatefull retoric and his prayers for UFOs.

This is insanity that we haven't taken out a full advert on some website somewhere to declare him a dangerous fraud. His gift? My @$$!

"God please if you have nothing better to do, please send down a glowing ball in to the sky so people will think that I'm not just another dumb, poor, gehtto living, nobody... and maybe people will think I'm important, because I have secret knowledge that millions of other people have overlooked during their studies of the holy books and Ancient Texts (tm)... people will forget the fact that I'm a man who is full of hate and death and destruction."

Why doesn't he teach ONE OTHER PERON to do the summoning?

Why? Because they will NEVER be able to do it.

You heard his prayer. This guy is so damn stupid... WORSE are the people who are believing in it.. are you guys trying to tell me you are LESS educated then the people living in these concentration camps and can not figure out for yourself JUST ON WHAT HE IS SAYING that he is lying?

What the hell is going on in this part of the world. THIS GUY would be already beaten to death in any other country for pulling some scam like this and trying to pull the wool over the eyes of other people.

Everytime he opens his mouth... HE LIES for crying out loud.

BTW: I could hear on that video one of the 'brothas' (I'm wondering how much one of them would be his brother if he heard his sermon and told him that he was a racist) says "Look.. one of those Orbs has a long string attached to it." Of course you can't see it on the camera.

Ballons. Yeah.. you might be right.. very sad that a few ballons could give this guy all this attention and money that he is looking for. Hopefully he is just too dumb to do any real damage.

HOPEFULLY.. he is smart enough to STOP this stupidity and get a real job before someone else catches him in the act and just beats the crap out of for this.. he deserves it.

Anyone ask him where his money comes from Mr Fixed Income? But he's taken a VOW OF POVERTY though right? Its a volentary thing right?

Total frelling crap.. I'm foaming at the mouth wanting a piece of this guy for just being such a loser.

I really can't waste anymore time on this subject.. neither should any of you. The ENOURMOUS amount of posts on this subject is giving him exactly what he wants... attention.. because after he is well known EVEN IF HE GETS CAUGHT.. we will never hear the end of this.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I don't think it popped. I think it went out of focus - very easy to do at that zoom level. In fact, PY's shoddy camera work has made me look at the ABC13 footage in a new light. I think the disappearing and reappearing of the object is due to focusing issues, and the jumping around may be due to camera shakes. I'm very keen to read an appraisal of the original uncompressed footage.

The more videos I see where PY opens his mouth and blabs on trying to convince everyone, the more my brain yells, "CON MAN!". I've tried hard to retain an open mind for this one, but the more I watch, the more Occam keeps slapping me upside the head.

Show me a night summoning, and I might reconsider.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Prophet Yahweh" maintains a Yahoo personals page, on which he's posted a photo of his younger self as a Marine.

personals.yahoo.com...

Yahweh, born Ramon Watkins, writes on his website that "it has been over a quarter century since UFOs and spaceships have been appearing to me." That would probably take us back to his career in the corp. It's interesting that he says initially they appeared by "accident," before he claims to have taught himself the Biblical technique of summoning. Perhaps he developed the method in order to make sense of the madness.

Not all Marines, thank God, are mind-control subjects. But by God, too many sure seem to have been. So when a former Marine claims that, since his time in the corp, he's been in communication with an angelic host of flying saucers, has demonstrated that he can deliver something for the camera, and has heard a voice in his head telling him now's the time, I think it's prudent that we pay attention.

[edit on 3-6-2005 by fortean]

FX

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
I don't think it popped. I think it went out of focus - very easy to do at that zoom level. In fact, PY's shoddy camera work has made me look at the ABC13 footage in a new light. I think the disappearing and reappearing of the object is due to focusing issues, and the jumping around may be due to camera shakes. I'm very keen to read an appraisal of the original uncompressed footage.

Agreed. After reading the above post about LA3, I reviewed it again, and was just about to post that yes, OK, it definitely popped, it's a hoax. But then I looked at it about 5 more times and I think it's quite clear that it's focusing out. A pop would have been instantaneous, this is a slow blurring over at least several frames.

The more videos I see where PY opens his mouth and blabs on trying to convince everyone, the more my brain yells, "CON MAN!". I've tried hard to retain an open mind for this one, but the more I watch, the more Occam keeps slapping me upside the head.

I know what you mean. Especially about Occam. I've had those exact thoughts. I'm really waffling back and forth about this one though.. Looking very much forward to seeing the uncompressed KTNV tape. Thanks Lanotom!!!!!

FX

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
What's the final word on this attempt at debunking? prophetyahweh.funtigo.com...

Please, need to know. IS that him in that pic? =)

Well, that pic is from this site:

www.computerclubhouse.org...

which was a computer club/program between April and June 1997 for black girls ages 9 to 14.. in Boston. Long way from the west coast. I personally don't think it's him in the pic.

Those balloons look like candidates though. Inexpensive and throwaway..?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Oh my lord,

Can any of you guys tell the difference between two different black men? What I am seeing here -- and what I saw a few days ago here on a different thread -- are people, essentially, debunking PY by showing a picture of a black man with balloons... under the assumption that, on this entire planet, there is only one human being who is both black and male.

Really, dudes, that's not PY. The face and skin coloring aren't even the same. Confusing that dude with PY would be like confusing Robert Redford with George Bush because they're both white, anglo-saxon males.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Well...

That UFO must be extremly small, because you can see it pass under the power line...

Must be micro aliens

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master
Well...

That UFO must be extremly small, because you can see it pass under the power line...

Must be micro aliens
It's not passing in front of the power line. Notice how it decreases in brightness as it passes the power line? That would not happen if it was passing in front of it.

It's a trick of the camera's focus, the same way you can focus through a window screen to an object behind it.

It might be a balloon, but it sure as heck isn't "micro" and passing in front of the power lines.

[edit on 3-6-2005 by nataylor]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
My opinion of this person is that he is a blaphemic fraud, using God's name to draw attention to himself. Shame on him.

[edit on 6/3/2005 by TheRanchMan]

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join