It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:
J_3

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FX
www.mail-archive.com...@listserv.aol.com/msg33926.html

What is his motivation for keeping a hoax alive for 5 YEARS without receiving any sort of mainstream coverage for it?

That was my question too. From the way this looks, it seems like he isn't in this for just money. I think he is in it for the followers as well. He is like many have said before, a false prophet, on a minor scale perhaps - but one none the less.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
A friend of mine sent me this video this afternoon.

She lives out in LA and said that she was recording in her living room and this orb showed up but the weird thing about it was if you pause the recording at the end.

In accordance with T&C #1. I hereby state this is fiction.

People it's time to believe what it really is.

www.putfile.com...

This baby needs to go on eBay. Woo Hoo! GoldenPalace look out!

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by J_3

Originally posted by FX
www.mail-archive.com...@listserv.aol.com/msg33926.html

What is his motivation for keeping a hoax alive for 5 YEARS without receiving any sort of mainstream coverage for it?

That was my question too. From the way this looks, it seems like he isn't in this for just money. I think he is in it for the followers as well. He is like many have said before, a false prophet, on a minor scale perhaps - but one none the less.

It's an intoxicating feeling to feel more special than the next guy. If this is his high, 5 years means nothing, just ask an alcoholic.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Oh my god, it's happening!

Yes, disregard this entire reply. Fiction and sarcasm, got it? Good.

[edit on 2-6-2005 by Surfingelectrode]

[edit on 2-6-2005 by Surfingelectrode]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
zzzzzzzzzzzz......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........so why did it have to "start" on June 1st if nothing is going to happen/"start"...

This is gonna go on the whole 45 days and nothing is gonna happen.

If he's sooooo busy doing interviews on tv and summoning .....WHERE ARE THEY?!?

I'm still not convinced he has nothing to do with WOTW movie release on June 29th.

OR

This guy is gonna dissapear and go back to whatever terrorist country he came from....with loads of money.
Anyone who gave any money better watch their credit cards closely.

FX

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Another guy, this one from Canada, who says he is a prophet of Yahweh and has been seeing white orb shaped UFO's for 25 years?

www.awitness.org...

Yahweh remembers

Description of UFO sighting
over Saskatoon at 3 AM,
September 4th, 2001

A bit of personal news...at about 3 AM this morning (about half an hour ago) I was walking up to the door of my house when in the sky behind the house I saw a bright, luminous white object, brighter than Venus, and with the same sort of warm glow, crossing the sky. The object then changed trajectory in a matter of about four seconds it rose into the sky until it became a tiny pin point of light, and then completely disappeared. This is not the first time I have seen something like this, as I describe on other parts of this sight (the graphic on my homepage is a representation of one of these luminous white, ball like objects I first encountered at Banff national park, and I have a bit more description of this, as well as some animations on my Site Summary page (linked to from the top left of my home page - see the link on the left if you did not arrive at this page via my home page).

Other white orbs:

Reported By: Unknown - New Brunswick, Canada - March 2, 2002 at 12:43:40
Subject: UFO Sighting - Location: New Brunswick, Canada -
June 1, 2000 3:15 PM: Sunny, windy day.
Walking around the buildings with sister. Stopped for a second I watched 2 jets side-by-side and was watching the trails behind them. I wondered what it was doing to the ozone. Under the trails and much closer to us (just above the clouds) was a "white ball." The clouds were blowing quickly to my left. The ball was stationary. Then, it went behind a cloud and came back out. My sister said, "That's a weather balloon!" As soon as she said that, it streaked across the sky in the opposite direction the clouds were blowing.

Date: 02/24/02 - Time: 1:35 PM
Witnesses: One - Number of objects: 2
Event Description:
I was painting in my living room. I just happened to look up...there was a jet flying above the clouds. Below the clouds, just outside my window, were two white balls. There was no sound or lights. They just went from left to the right, slowly.

They were just like the white ball my sister and I saw the summer before last. Only this time, these were alot closer. Doesn't it figure, when I went for the binoculars... they were gone. There were UFO sightings this week near this city. It made front page news!

www.mysticaluniverse.com...

This one describes a white orb with the same type of movement..

Reported By: Stephen L. - Hull - Quebec, Canada - July 27, 2000 at 2:06 PM
Subject: UFO Sighting - Location: Cantley - Quebec, Canada - Date: 06/2000 - Time: 9:00 PM
Witnesses: 4 - Objects Shape: Sphere - Number of objects: 1 - Object hovered
There were High Voltage Power Lines in the area
Event Description:
I was gone fishing with my two uncles and my cousin. We decided to go fishing during the late afternoon. By the time we got to our destination, it was about 8:30 to 9:00 PM. It was dark, no clouds were visible and we could see all of the stars very clearly.

About 5 minutes after we got out of the car and started walking in direction to the "down part" of the hydra electric dam, I looked at the stars and I noticed an object moving pretty fast. It looked like a sphere, it did not have any lights like many other night sightings. Then I told my cousin and my uncles to look at the sky. First my cousin saw it, then my younger uncle, then my older uncle stopped walking and looked. We all looked at it for about a good 10 seconds, until it stopped!!!

It actually stopped in mid air. It stopped, it stopped, it stopped, it stopped. I kept saying this to myself in my head. Why? Because now I knew that this object was no satellite or air balloon or bird or whatever else it might of been. It stayed there not moving for a good 3 seconds. Then it started moving again, but in an other direction. This is what convinced me even more that this was in fact a UFO.

I kept looking at it as long as I could. It was now very far and I could barely make it out. Then my older uncle said 'Lets go guys, lets go fishing.' So we turned around and went fishing.

I talked about this with my cousin and my younger uncle. My older uncle seemed to be very oblivious of the facts of what we just saw.

I haven't talked about it for 2 years now and writing this makes me feel good. I tried talking about it to a few people during the first week of seeing this UFO. My friends, my parents, they all look at me and, you know, they don't think much about it and honestly they don't care.

I'm not saying that Aliens do exist or that the government keeps us in the dark about certain secret projects. But that some things are worth thinking about. Not every story that people tell are stories, but that some of them are a fact of life that people won't acknowledge.

Just sayin...

[edit on 2-6-2005 by FX]

FX

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Another orb from Saskatchewan, Canada (same place as the first link), but different site and different name, that guy is Brent, this guy is Brian:

Now I'm getting excited as you can well imagine. I thought, well maybe its time to go outside for a smoke as I took one last scan of the little bit of sky I could see from the window. Right at that moment, from the opposite direction, appeared a black sphere travelling at a terrific rate of speed, from over our building headed northeast. It lasted maybe 2 or 3 seconds and it was gone. That was something I had never seen before and it happened so fast I started to second guess myself, did I really see it? But I know I did. By this time, my nose is almost pressed against the window trying to get as much of sky possible in my line of sight (one of those long narrow windows) and again, from the west this time, a white sphere moving a little faster than the first two did. But this time as soon as it got right in the centre of my line of vision it just started zig zaggin, up and down, sideways at extreme right angles for a few seconds, then leveled off into a smooth straight line again for a bit, then repeated the same sequence of strange movements, then again leveling off to a smooth line disappearing into the east. Well, now I had to go outside, besides I think my co-workers were beginning to wonder why I was spending so much time with my head against the window.

64.233.167.104...:eT_Qx5NODiQJ:farshores.org/ufo04c41.htm+saskatoon+ufo&hl=en&client=firefox-a

Note the end of the paragraph where he describes the motion of the orb... "zig zagging, up and down, sideways at extreme right angles for a few seconds" .. exactly how KTNV orb and orb in 1 other PY video "appeared" to behave..

[edit on 2-6-2005 by FX]

J_3

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Seems like these "orbs" are becoming the next crop circle type phenom

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Does anyone have new Info on todays events?
Ain't he suposed to email people on whatever he does that day?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
By FX

Another guy, this one from Canada, who says he is a prophet of Yahweh and has been seeing white orb shaped UFO's for 25 years?

Hasn't someone said something about 2 false prophets or something to that effect ?

By Omniscient

I'm confused, wasn't yesterday supposed to have been the deadline for a UFO to be publicly seen in Las Vegas?

I take it you were referring to the big ship ?

He never mentioned anything about a UFO being publicly seen. he said they will be going out everyday that is fairly calm for UFO (ORB) summoning and that a spaceship will arrive within the June 1st to July 15th time frame but he didn't know when. He said it will be low enough to be seen by most people in vegas.

That was Taken from the may 28th C2C AM radio show first hour with prophet yahweh. not exact wording.

by LazarusTheLong:

Yeah, but he made a list of excuses why it couldn't happen now...

I believe the only excusses that have been made are these

1) ABC 13 news cancelled the live Summons yesturday for there reasons.

This is what prophet yahweh says he found out on the C2C AM June 2nd Update not sure if he found it out or if it is what the abc 13 news told him.

1a) They recieved about 6 million hits on there site
1b) they were recieving 100's of calls per day
1c) Fax machines were printing out bible verses and stuff
They didnt feel they could coordinate the news properly with those circumstances and going live would basically add to the problem.
Once again not exact words but close.

2) Prophet Yahweh says he didn't go out and summon yesturday because it was too windy. And he claims the news station also thought it was too windy.

He provides an explanation for that reasoning on the June 2nd C2C AM Update.

He claims they have had problems with trash before on windy days and they mistook the trash for the UFO.

And he also says he preferrs to do it on NON-Cloudy days for better viewing of the objects.

You can listen to them or download them here for exact wording

webpages.charter.net...

Innocent till proven guilty right?

If you have listened to all the interviews below He says alot of the stuff going around the internet about him including websites, images and other things have no connection to him. Granted his credibility is limited as it is and of course if he is lieing he is gonna continue lieing.

Are there only 5 Interviews so far ? that is all i have, i have the

053105-worldnetdaily-radio
lg-53105
Lou_gentile_5-27-05
May 28th2005 C2C AM
June2nd2005 C2C AM

And of course the abc 13 news reporter phone call

mikedel-abc-reporter-interview confirming the news video to not be a hoax and that he didn't want to be involved in any hoax and then some.

He explains alot of stuff in those 5 interviews. Whether it is true or not is yet to be seen but, he has attempted to explain the things he has been told about during these shows and seems surprised by some of it and it seems he knows about some of it already.

Are there any other interviews i am missing ?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Thought id post this, for anyone following the PY saga, some nice light relief:
www.edjunior.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">
www.edjunior.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I still don't know what to make of this guy, but I thought I would point out that he said the UFO will be low enough for most people in Vegas to see, but not that most people would see it.

Since the exact date and time is not known, it is pretty likely that if the thing only appears briefly, most people will miss it even if it is low enough to be seen by most.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by picard_is_actually_a_grey
Thought id post this, for anyone following the PY saga, some nice light relief:
www.edjunior.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">
www.edjunior.com...

Thanks for posting that! The balloon in that video looks exactly like the ones in Prophet Yahweh's. I liked the "It's gone to Nellis AFB!" part. Oh my YAHWEH, that was well made.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Dear Lists,

Some one is consistently registering hundreds of fake emails to my site!

Each day the number of fake emails grows and grows and grows.

At the rate the fake emails are being registered, I may have only a few days before they inundate the email program I use to communicate, and it's unable to send out emails anymore.

There are signs that my email program has already started crashing in that some people are not getting the emails I sent to them.

At first it was working perfectly, but strangely, along with the compromisation of the login feature to my video area, and paying for membership fees, the email program is now being attacked as well.

Interesting.

Sincerely Yours In YAHWEH's Name,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh

For unsubcribing our newsletter , Please Click on the link below,
www.prophetyahweh.com...

Well either his site is truely being hacked which is more than possible with the amount of people he has upset. I am begining to think all his recent news is a slow withdrawl of himself from the highlight for one reason or another. Main reason im sure we can all guess by now.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Has anyone recieved the uncompressed video of the first video on this thread yet? Or are some of the arguments still while viewing the grainy footage?

Troy

[edit on 2-6-2005 by cybertroy]

FX

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
Has anyone recieved the uncompressed video of the first video on this thread yet? Or are some of the arguments still while viewing the grainy footage?

Troy

indeed... grainy footage. I think getting that uncompressed tape as you say would clear up alot of things. I offered to put five bucks towards anyone who wants to order it..

posted by: andrew817
Mike Dello Stritto to me
More options May 29 (22 hours ago)

Andrew, this aired Thursday night at 11pm.

You can order a tape through a monitoring service in town.

(702) 646-1415

MIKE

- Show quoted text -

[edit on 2-6-2005 by FX]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I ordered a copy of the broadcast on Tuesday but have not yet received it.

When I do receive it I will ask the Admin if they will post it in the highest format available.

For those who want to order a copy for their own collection you can do so here www.shoshona.com...

Just let them know the date of the broadcast with KTNV

Originally posted by cybertroy

Troy

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Dear Lists,

The most wonderful YAHWEH has given me a short term answer to the sabotage, hacks, and attacks on my site until I manage to get a better security system.

You all joined my site to view my UFO videos and to be updated on the development of my Media Summonings event.

It was revealed to me, by YAHWEH, that I can avoid the negativity, and accomplish what you all joined my site for, by creating a substitute site at Yahoogroups and emailing you the links to my videos by 8 PM every day.

You will be able to download my videos to your computer where they will become your property. Then, you can do what you want to with them: e-mail them to friends, post them to your group, save them to disk, etc.

Doing things this way, I don't have to worry about people running up my streaming bill. They will be using their own bandwidth to do what they want with my videos.

With Yahoogroups, I can send an email to my group and everyone in it will get a copy. Now, let's see someone sabotage Yahoogroups email program!

Now, I can focus on sending out a daily update by 8
M each evening that lets everyone know what happened with my summoning operation that day.

I have been so busy trying to find an answer to my site's problems, because of what haters have done to it, that I have not been able to focus on my summoning event like I should.

Now, it appears that my problems are gone, and I can serve you with UFO videos and the information you need without interruption.

Here is the location to my new Yahoogroup's site:

groups.yahoo.com...

If you would like to continue getting my UFO videos of sightings that appear to the media, here in Las Vegas, join my new group.

Also, here is a link to a message I prepared to you as we started off my media summoning today:

mms://wm-ondemand.abacast.com/prophet_yahweh/dailyupdate1.wmv

Every day, in each update, I will include another video update for you to view and delete the previous days update.

To view the videos, you will need a broadband connection.

Dial-upers will be able to stay informed by using

Now, let my "Media-Only Summonings" event proceed forth without further interruption.

Yours In The Defense Of YAHWEH's Name And Honor,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh

For unsubcribing our newsletter , Please Click on the link below,
www.prophetyahweh.com...

Latest e-mail.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   

He looks like he has been affected dearly by his vow of poverty.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
lol, at least he seems sincere but funny(not negative funny) in his last video.
well, we'll see if anything happens during these 45 days. even if he is a fake, i hope that real aliens are monitoring all this and decides to disclose their presense as soon as possible. i, and many more know that thay are out there because of what we have seen and experienced during our lifetime on earth. so hear me, beeings of the universe. come foreward now. the time to reveal the truth to all has finally come .

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join