It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Here's an interesting site in regards to weather balloon's, current flight paths, video's etc for Vegas and a lot of other places..

www.wrh.noaa.gov...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Here is my guess:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Well he was on C2C again tonight and talked about a few things going on on the net.

he says websites are being made and photos are being put across as him or his and he says they are not. dont know if i believe him or not tho.

But it is a bit more for equation

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Using Google Maps, I have found the location where LA3 and LA4 were found. That is marked in yellow on that map. PY says in the videos that they are between 5th and Towne, and 6th in Towne. With a little bit of deductive reasoning with the building colors and shapes, I have chosen that one spot as the location. The funnel shows which way the balloon came from. We can use this to find a possible launch site.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Yeh, the guys fixed income is so small hes pimpin an SUV with leather interior and a sun roof...

Pictures on his yahoo profile.

Good find there.

Sorry, but I think his "Operation" is bullspit. I thought it might be legit but the more I learn about this guyt he more I'm left feeling suckered.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
In that video database from prophetyahweh.com, there was a file called Backwardsummon. This was one of the Vegas ones, which leads me to believe....

The point shows his house. The cone shows the view from his backyard. Let's determine a launch point.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   
You're going to need more info than you're likely to have in order to determine a likely launch point for a sighted balloon, especially over an urban area.

You'll need to know ambient temperature, since it affects lift gas density/rate of climb. Diameter of the balloon and pounds of lift at release. You'll need to know wind speed and direction at launch of course, as well as cross winds and speed/direction at all altitudes between release and planned observation time (yes, wind speed and direction can and do change at different altitudes, often without warning). Also remember that air density changes with altitude and that can affect speed and therefore direction. Then of course there are thermals and inversions to figure in.

It ain't easy! And in an urban setting thermals generated by the heat sink effect of buildings and paved areas, not to mention jet-streams generated by winds as they are directed between buildings can have unpredictable effects as well.

If you have all this info, you might be able to back-track a balloon sighting to a rough launch point.

And don't try to tether a balloon if you intend to fly it above a couple hundred feet because you'll be in violation of FAA regulations by causing a hazard to air traffic. And that big old balloon makes a great locator for the cops trying to track you down.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by andrew817
Here's another one of his webpages.. interesting..

www.caughq.org...

Defintely a hilarious spoof on the man. However ridicule is always used to discredit something that may hold truth. We have 14 days to discover if the Prophet Yahweh has the ability he claims he holds.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   
The balloon idea is silly, especially considering the speed at which the objects he summons move. No "balloon" could move in such ways.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   
It will be so interesting to see what happens in Las Vegas and i cant wait to see peoples reaction to whatever happens. My belief is that he is in it for money though. I think this because you have to pay to see some of the website and it is basically a publicity stunt similar to david blaine when he achieved lasting 30 days ( i think ) without any food.
The only way i will take it back is if a huge UFO ( Not a tiny orb ) hovers above Las vegas and at least 500 people report seeing it. Then i will believe this man can summon UFOs.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
HUGE UFO has been sited!

/al3uo

There is even an alien inside.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yazman
The balloon idea is silly, especially considering the speed at which the objects he summons move. No "balloon" could move in such ways.

Unless there radio controled in someway

Kal

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forlon
HUGE UFO has been sited!

/al3uo

There is even an alien inside.

dont.. its not even funny anymore

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 22jarige

Originally posted by Yazman

Unless there radio controled in someway
Nice try.
The typical UFO balloon can only carry a very, very limited amount of weight. They're made from as light material as possible, and then you just stick a piece of cloth drenched in gas, light it and the expanding heat makes it float. A balloon like we saw on the picture in another thread (with a black guy filling it) are typically filled with helium that expand more and more the higher it gets. But there's a problem with these kinds of balloons. Altought they're good at carrying weight they're really, really expensive, made out of expensive materials that are custom designed just for that balloon and has relatively expensive helium that has to be bought in large quantities (spelling?). If indeed these things are helium balloons (really the only way to fly if we're talking an actual hoax here) they're extremely, extremely hard to control. Have you seen a controlled hot air balloon? No? Well why is that may you ask? It's because it can't to any efficient extent be done. When you go on a hot air balloon ride you're in the hands of the wind. The videos in question shows white blobs, or balloons, clearly going in any direction it likes. I'd be surpriced if this gets debunked any time soon. If this is a hoax, and channel 13 isn't lying on the location/time statement, it's some sort of new invention hold by PY himself.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Double post.

[edit on 2-6-2005 by Drexon]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   

We have 14 days to discover if the Prophet Yahweh has the ability he claims he holds.

Correction... 44 days. He said until July 15th, not June 15th.

[edit on 6/2/05 by NoPhobos]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoPhobos

We have 14 days to discover if the Prophet Yahweh has the ability he claims he holds.

Correction... 44 days. He said until July 15th, not June 15th.

[edit on 6/2/05 by NoPhobos]

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!
theres probably a ufo spotted in las vegas every 44 days anyway.
He gives so much time because the chances are that there will be one in 44 days and then he will take credit for it asif he summoned it!
If he was for real then he should give a time of a week at the most!

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
double post for some reason

[edit on 2-6-2005 by george54075407]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Dear List,

Many people think that I said that today I was going to call down a spaceship.

But, I never said that.

I said that I have been given permission to start summoning on June 1 - July 15 and that it would start off with UFOs appearing and at some point during the 45 day period, a spaceship would appear.

I said that I did not know the exact day the spaceship would appear and sit in the sky for a day and a half.

But, people have come here from other parts of the country expecting to see a spaceship appear the very first day of my summoning.

They did not contact me until they got here.

One man drove 1,200 miles from Texas to Las Vegas thinking that I was going to call down a spaceship.

As for today, I was supposed to have summoned for a television station but they cancelled the occassion.

I told you all about that in one of my recent emails.

I have told people that I would not summon on days when it was raining or was too windy.

When it gets to windy there is a lot of trash that is unseen in the sky.

And, when it starts to fall, it mimics a UFO.

I told people that I would start summoning on June 1st if it was not to windy.

Today was too windy.

I summon only on somewhat calm some what clear days when the sky is clear.

On days when I don't summon, I will be courting the media.

Today, I spoke with one of the reporters of the main newspaper here the "Las Vegas Review Journal."

He told me that he wanted to take his time and do a story on what I am like, what I go through, how I prepare for my summonings, and what it is like at my summonings.

He said that June 2, he was coming by my home so we can meet and sit down and talk.

I asked him if I could go summon for him.

He said yes, but it really was not neccessary for the first time he came over.

He said he wanted to get to know more about me first and then we could go summon.

I told him that I wanted to go summon.

Regardless, he said that he would come over tomorrow.

Also, a television station has brought me under a confidential agreement to not mention who they are.

They said that they want to build a story based on filming me summoning several times and then present it to the people.

I could meet with them tomorrow if the weather is right.

Regardless, I have been blessed to have one of the main television stations and newspapers who have committed themselves to me.

This is only the first day of a 45 day period.

YAHWEH will connect things up and bring them to fruition in His time.

And His time will be the right time.

This is it!

The moment I have been waiting for has come.

It will reveal itself in a magnificent way.

Just sit back and let YAHWEH be YAHWEH, through me, and not try to make YAHWEH be YAHWEH.

Every day, I will send you an account of what happened that day.

Sincerely,

PY

For unsubcribing our newsletter , Please Click on the link below,
www.prophetyahweh.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Hmm ok well after speaking with my father he seems to think planes wouldn't be flying over that park, you sure thats the correct one? Says the flight paths are much more regimented and in line with LAX to the south, ground near this park being too high. So the flightpaths i drew for LAX down here are wrong, but assuming this was how they flew then we're talking minimum of 5,000ft by time it hits that park.

Originally posted by Lanotom
OK lets go to the videotape LA6

I assume that he had the balloon tethered at a property behind the roof reference that he pans from.

But how much weight would say 10,000 ft of string be, probably too heavy for the balloon I'd say. Also not to mention the planes flying below this thing, so there'd be the risk of them flying into the string/wire.

new topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join