It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Couple reasons to not infiltrate roswell the way you are saying

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
You guys i'm sorry but your not goin to find what your lookin for with a RC. If you are really lucky you will get a couple pics of the side of a building. The best way to infiltrate would be through a professional remote viewer. Another way would be to pry at a ex government officiall. They are sworn to secrecy but tell a spirit to start haunting them. People that are really good with ESP could easily do it. Anyways the government is just waiting for us to do somethin. I think they think its funny. They would tear us apart we aren't even organized. Anyways If i was in controll, I would of moved all info retaining to aliens about 40 years ago! Look at a different BASE!!! My friends dad in the airforce said he saw some in huge glass tanks. He said they sorta looked like the ones in independence day only different. He would not lie about somethin like that. Its not that big of a deal. So what if aliens exist!! I was thinkin a reason for the roswell crash is because the aliens weren't expecting humans to be testing nuclear weopons in the desert in the lte 40's. They must have got too close to a detenation!! Tell me what you all think!!




posted on May, 20 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
whats your opinion on trying to start the CIA? CIVILIAN INTELLIGENCE AGENCY. Get some members and start raising money. Then start lobbying in the government with our influence(MONEY!)



posted on May, 22 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
theres nothing to infiltrate in roswell, Area 51 is in nevada. plus what you ae saying is just silly



posted on May, 23 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Look at a different BASE!!!yea i know, i meant to say area 51 thats why i said base, but it area 51 doensn't have much stuff there anyway



posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by Mattodlum
Couple reasons to not infiltrate roswell the way you are saying


What would we infiltrate in Roswell? A FIELD???



originally posted by Mattodlum
but it area 51 doensn't have much stuff there anyway


Where did you get that idea from???

Click here to see how big the base really is!!!

Does that base look like there is 'Not Much' there? I think not!
And that is an old pic, Area 51 has been added to several times since then!

Why would it be so large if there was not much there???



posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mattodlum
Anyways If i was in controll, I would of moved all info retaining to aliens about 40 years ago! Look at a different BASE!!!


Agreed. At this point, Groom Lake is just so well known that I would find it hard to believe that the government actually has any serious covert/underground projects going on there other than ones that will eventually become public knowledge, such as the development of new aircraft that do not use alien technology.

I wouldn't be surprised if the government doesn't keep the Area 51/Groom Lake mythology alive on purpose to draw attention away from the REAL secret base.



posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
My post I first wrote is stupid , I didn't put much thought into it. Sorry, My bad.



posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MickeyDee

originally posted by Mattodlum
Couple reasons to not infiltrate roswell the way you are saying


What would we infiltrate in Roswell? A FIELD???



originally posted by Mattodlum
but it area 51 doensn't have much stuff there anyway


Where did you get that idea from???

Click here to see how big the base really is!!!

Does that base look like there is 'Not Much' there? I think not!
And that is an old pic, Area 51 has been added to several times since then!

Why would it be so large if there was not much there???






Who knows? Rolling and diving around a field might be fun for about an hour.

The small pentagon shaped area on the map might be some sort of munitions dump, you can guess that because of how far away it is from the actual facility. The large number of barracks is understandable, the only thing I dont get is the runway, isn't it a bit...lengthy?



posted on May, 31 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
why doesnt anyone try the RC plane idea? crap it only will cost 200 bucks. They cant shoot it down bc it is too small to hit and its pretty hard to see somethin that small. The only risks that i warn are that A.) they do detect it and B.) the Camo guys follow it in their vehicle and they follow it back to you. oh yea and C.) flight time- how long can a remote control aircraft last up there?



posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by horten229v3
why doesnt anyone try the RC plane idea? crap it only will cost 200 bucks. They cant shoot it down bc it is too small to hit and its pretty hard to see somethin that small. The only risks that i warn are that A.) they do detect it and B.) the Camo guys follow it in their vehicle and they follow it back to you. oh yea and C.) flight time- how long can a remote control aircraft last up there?


1. Yes they will see it, and yes they will shoot at it. Afterall, it is an unidentified craft flying in restricted airspace.

2. Distance from the base is of course an issue. Once the RC plane gets a certain distance away from the controller, the signal will die and the craft will plumet to the ground.

3. Once you're done with survaillance you can ditch it in a marked location and retrieve it later. Much more safer than trying to pilot it back to your location.

As far as flight duration, I doubt it will last long. 30 - 45 minutes, maybe less than that.



posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
[quote1. Yes they will see it, and yes they will shoot at it. Afterall, it is an unidentified craft flying in restricted airspace.
2. Distance from the base is of course an issue. Once the RC plane gets a certain distance away from the controller, the signal will die and the craft will plumet to the ground.
3. Once you're done with survaillance you can ditch it in a marked location and retrieve it later. Much more safer than trying to pilot it back to your location.]

1. No, most radars cannot or the controllers would not worry about a target that has a 1ft2 reading!!! Now ok lets say they somehow detected it and tried to shoot it- missles arent that accurate- this is a tiny object, now unless the missle had proxy detonation it wouldnt serve you any good.
(i just had an idea- how about you cover the RC with some sort of radar absorbing material?)
2. You can put a stronger signal or a better antennae on the aircraft.
(another idea- wouldnt they jam the signal??? - the guys at Area 51)
3. OK now if you brought it to a place to retrieve it the Camo guys would still find where it landed and take it away- wouldnt a smarter idea be to put a wireless camera on there?

[edit on 1-6-2005 by horten229v3]

[edit on 1-6-2005 by horten229v3]



posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
You say look at a different base. Why can't we look at Area 51? Do you know something that we don't know. Or is it you just work there.



posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by horten229v3
[quote1. Yes they will see it, and yes they will shoot at it. Afterall, it is an unidentified craft flying in restricted airspace.
2. Distance from the base is of course an issue. Once the RC plane gets a certain distance away from the controller, the signal will die and the craft will plumet to the ground.
3. Once you're done with survaillance you can ditch it in a marked location and retrieve it later. Much more safer than trying to pilot it back to your location.]

1. No, most radars cannot or the controllers would not worry about a target that has a 1ft2 reading!!! Now ok lets say they somehow detected it and tried to shoot it- missles arent that accurate- this is a tiny object, now unless the missle had proxy detonation it wouldnt serve you any good.
(i just had an idea- how about you cover the RC with some sort of radar absorbing material?)
2. You can put a stronger signal or a better antennae on the aircraft.
(another idea- wouldnt they jam the signal??? - the guys at Area 51)
3. OK now if you brought it to a place to retrieve it the Camo guys would still find where it landed and take it away- wouldnt a smarter idea be to put a wireless camera on there?

[edit on 1-6-2005 by horten229v3]

[edit on 1-6-2005 by horten229v3]


In response to number 3:

Yes wireless was what I meant in the first place. I just don't think many people would want to ditch 500 dollars worth of equipment. I would make it a priority to land it safely and get it back.

In response to number 1:

The battery in the plane along with the camera would produce enough heat to attract a missile.



posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The whole point is that landing it would compromise the information.
And to the part about battery heat- where the hell do you think this rc plane will be flying???? Antartica????? the desert is over 100 degrees- and so is the sand,and brush, and cactus- so how the crap would a heat seeking missle possibly find the plane?



posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
You're assuming this will be done during the day?

Solider: Oh my God look at that mysterious plane shaped bird!



posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Your insane. Why would your friends dad tell you he saw UFOs? Maybe it was a joke and you misunderstood it, or maybe your just that gullable. I also agree that their is nothing to infiltrate in Roswell, and Area 51 is a big place, they probaly have bunkers thta go deep underground as well as all the above ground buildings.



posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I was thinking pretty much the exact thing.

Why would a military man leak military secrets.



posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
the problem with a wireless camera is that it sends out a signal and if you can see it so can they. and for a country that builds little stealthy uavs they have gotta know some way of tracking these things down.



posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
True, with enough time and money i could probably build a little sucker that could do it. We should make like the A51 prize. Like the x-prize, the first person to get video of the facility (close up like 50 ft) gets reimbursed for thier time and effort and like a 1000 dollar prize.



posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Or you can get some photos with a Camera Telescope. My uncle had one or two of those. He has a close up of every planet in a photo album




top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join