It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F.A. Cup Final.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Manchester United V dirty gooner arsenal scumbags.

Saturday is cup final Day and if there is a god in Heaven MUFC will be victorious once more.

now off course it is a known fact that secretley everybody is a Manchester United fan!....i was really pleased to get a u2u recentley from both Jak's and Daystar informing me that they would no longer be following Tottenham as they had seen the purging all cleansing lights off Old Trafford and have changed their alliance...please feel free to post your appreaciation of the greatest,largest club in the known universe here.

(all rise to sing)

Roy Keane is our captain
He wheres are captains hat!
He saw 'Old Trafford'....and said " i fancy that!"
He wouldnt play for blackburn or arsenal coz their SH**E!
He plays for MAN UNITED coz were FU**ING DYNAMITE!

KEANE O.....THERES ONLY ONE KEANE O....THERES ONLY ONE KEANE O!!!!!!

(REPEAT ALL DAY)

regards.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Ah, Manchester United Inc. Tragic that so many supporters don't realise that the prawn sandwich brigade have been exploiting their loyalty all these years. And now along comes Glazer to use your beloved corporation to clear his debts.

Not that I like Arsenal either, but I hope you get thumped.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Well, seeing as the Mighty Wolves are not involved, and are unlikely to be involved in an FA cup final for some time, I'll be a happy-either-way neutral as long as it's a good game

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul
Well, seeing as the Mighty Wolves are not involved, and are unlikely to be involved in an FA cup final for some time, I'll be a happy-either-way neutral as long as it's a good game

My entire family are Wolves fans..I'm the black sheep of the family as i don't like football

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

TextAh, Manchester United Inc. Tragic that so many supporters don't realise that the prawn sandwich brigade have been exploiting their loyalty all these years. And now along comes Glazer to use your beloved corporation to clear his debts.

thanks for that little gem looser.........perhaps you hail from the realm of rangers or celtic?......denial is an ugly thing......what ever club that you do support (if any?) will never in a million years be able to associate its brilliance to the likes of mine......such glory and status is reserved for the cream of the crop.

thanks and stand in line with all the other pointless 'ABU's'...(anything but United's)

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
i dont care who wins, Chelsea won the league so im happy
Man Utd probably will win, but it will be a close game overall.

[edit on 20-5-2005 by infinite]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett

thanks for that little gem looser.........perhaps you hail from the realm of rangers or celtic?......denial is an ugly thing......what ever club that you do support (if any?) will never in a million years be able to associate its brilliance to the likes of mine......such glory and status is reserved for the cream of the crop.

thanks and stand in line with all the other pointless 'ABU's'...(anything but United's)

The mighty Partick Thistle I'll have you know. And I wouldn't want my team to compare to one who's success is bought with money extorted from fans paying way over the odds to see average games and to get merchandise made by Taiwanese ten year olds for a pound a week. Did I say I didn't like your team? I just don't like the way the people who run it get away with #ing you lot over, and you all bend over and take it.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
unfair,
the best team lost on the day and i feel sorry for United. Arsenal didnt deserve to win it.

top topics

join