It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What We Iraqis Want

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
EDIT: Picture posted was a bad choice of pictures..thanks for the cultural class on fingers

There's many more where that came from.....see, not all Iraqis want us out.
Just before these pictures were taken there was a group of Iraqis hold a huge banner on an overpass that read: We Love USA Thank you

Of course my friend said that thank you was spelled like think you, but it's the thought that counts...

Anyways I know someone will counter this with "Go Home GI" pics, but I just thought I would show some positive for a change.

BTW: Syrian Sister, did you get MOD approval for the "gorr" pictures you were wanting to post? I have a few from my own collection I would like to post aswell, only many of these are from Iraqis killed by other Iraqi Insurgents...nevermind I forgot, Iraqis don't kill other Iraqis, that's done by Mossad Agents in disguise:

Syrian Sister
I never said those that behead hostages are the resistance. I said those that behead hostages aer mossad agents trying to defame the resistance. The Iraqi resistance has already said they have nothing to do with these crimes

[edit on 20/5/2005 by SportyMB]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I think the woman who wrote this letter was one of the lucky ones living under the regime of It Saddam Hussein. She wasn’t one of the women that were captured raped and tortured. Beaten until they couldn’t stand and for what they didn’t know. Tortured with electric probes until they started to cook on the inside but not enough so they would die quickly and end their pain and suffering. She wasn’t one of the women who had their children taken and murdered.

Yes, she was one of the lucky ones. But then you see most people only think about themselves. They forget very quickly those who suffered.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Why are you concentrating on me? The letter is not from me. The letter is from an Iraqi who is from Iraq, it is she that you should be "taking seriously" not me.

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
A teenage girl making "informed" decisions about the life under Saddam, when you have no experience yourself, have never seen what he has done, and have never suffered yourself?

-wD

Friend, i have not lived in australia all my life. Infact, i've lived under TWO dictatorships which where not very different from Saddams regime.
I ask you really, what does saddam have to do with it? If you are thinking that i support Saddam i say the following.

Saddam was a US puppet. He was helped into power by the US, back when he worked for the CIA.
The US continued to support him, even when he was at his most despotic. And they claim to be democratic etc..

No one can accuse me of being a Saddam supporter, since during the first gulf war, when i was a young child, my immediate family and i being in UAE, where under threat by his chemical weapons.

However Saddam was not worse than the US is, the US has killed thousands upon thousands more iraqies than he ever did. Some would say, the US is the teacher where Saddam was the student. And i have heard some Iraqi refugees, who where tortured under both Saddam and the US, say that the torture under the US was worse.

But no matter how bad saddam was, (and he was bad), he was still the president of iraq, and it is Always up to a People, and only up to a people, to over throw their own leader. It's a great insult to the people of iraq that he was removed in that manner. Think about it, you may hate bush, but imagine if some other country invades the US kills thousands of US citizens, and then humiliates BUSH (as if he doesn't humiliate himself enough), and claim that they did it for your sake. Wouldn't you take it as an insult?

The Iraqies did not ask you to put Saddam into power in the first place.
They did not ask you to remove him.
All that they ask is that you leave their country, leave them to choose their own fate.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   
its too bad we only stopped at saddam . we blood thirsty killers of thousands should have finished the job. But dont worry we still have time. Iran next, then Syria, then Yemen, Then UAE. After that we can use them to kill themselves. Why do we have to fight the war when we can use the idiots to fight themselves

[edit on 20-5-2005 by mastergallo]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
SportyMB

A thumbs up in our culture actually means up yours you know, those kids in the photo are giving your friend the finger.
I can show you other pictures of how much kids hate you, but i'm not going to turn this into a slug fest.

------------------------------------------------
Lady of the lake.

What about the women who claim to be raped by the occupation troops in abu gharib?
------------------------------------------------------
Mastergallo

In refering to other human beings as "animals" and in refering to yourself as "the master", have you not lost a bit of your own humanity?
------------------------------------------------------

Howard Roark
I belive i've answered most your questions in the above post. But i'll do it again just for fun.

1. Something similar yes.

2. Australia, tolerant? HAH!

3.First of all, your question is based on alot of misconceptions, infact i feel insulted when you pose it to me, because i know what kind of underlying propoganda is underneath it. Infact, i don't even know wether or not i even plan to get married, and it is non of your bussiness thankyou.

4. I don't support the cleansing of any race or people from anywhere, and neither does the resistance. My version of islam, i have no version of islam, i am just muslim thankyou. And besides religion has nothing to do with it, the women who wrote the letter is christian, there are christians in the resistance too you know.

5. As i said, i don't support the cleansing of any race/religion etc, from anywhere.

6.HELL NO! And nor does the resistance.

7. in cold blood?
i mean, do you mean me to answer you differently if you posed the question, "in hot blood"? The resistance has been under defamation due to false flag ops and what not, many belive the berg video was a CIA creation. I do not agree with the execution of any POW, anywhere anyhow, So long as the person counts as a POW under the geneva convention.

---------------

your next bombardement of questions.

8. Yes, ofcource. I have faith in the iraqi people.
9. Yes ofcource, there are christians as well as muslims in the resistance, and christians and muslims have been living together peacefully in iraq for the last 1400 years.
10. Has that not already happened? how will they do it again?
11. Iraq would be free.
12. That depends on how many innocent iraqies the US occupation will kill out of spite and anger, the same kind that MasterGallo showed.

-----------------------

Now howard Roark, if i may, i have my own questions for you, and i hope that you can answer them in the same manner which i answered you.

Are you aware Saddam worked for the CIA?

Are you aware, that the US helped to put saddam into power?

Are you aware, that the US supported him, gave him weapons, some of which he used to kill kurds?

Do you support the fact that the US is still supporting despotic regimes around the world?

Where were you when Saddam gassed the kurds?

Are you aware that the US betrayed the Shia uprising in 1991?

Are you aware of intelligence pyso-op operations?

Did you support the sanctions on iraq, which up to 1995 led to the death of 1.5 million iraqies, 2/3rds of which where under the age of 5 ?

If a people do not want to be occupied, would you still occupy them?

Do you think that the lives of civilians are merely "collatoral damage" in war?

If your country where invaded and occupied, would you resist?

[edit on 20-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Just like we have our own propoganda saying we are winning the war. So does the other side.Im most posotive that those rapes you hear about are from about 30yrs ago. that was a different war its funny how people cant forget about it. i doubt anybody would be able to find a smelly dirty woman from iraq who only bathes once a week as something worthy to rape. just the smell of the woman there would be enough to protect them from rape.

Oh yeah do you personally know any of the woman who have been raped? or have you just heard about.are you osamas cousin? would you get mad if i dropped my bodily waste on the koran and posted the picture?

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Just like we have our own propoganda saying we are winning the war. So does the other side.

Ofcource, but you know the term propoganda doesn't mean lies, bye defintion it just means , the spreading of an idea. That idea could be the right ide, it could be the wrong idea. That is something that you have to decide. But what you have to do is expose yourself to both sides yes?

Im most posotive that those rapes you hear about are from about 30yrs ago.

Don't be so sure my dear, don't be so sure. I have read testimony and interview from some western sources, i will post some.

smelly dirty woman from iraq

This is a very racist and derogatory comment. We can all see here how much you care about the Iraqi people, and how much this war is about "their freedom. Yes, we can all see it indeed.

would you get mad if i dropped my bodily waste on the koran and posted the picture?

And we can all see how much you care about religious tolerance, and how much you care about iraqi culture. You expose what you are.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Nice rebuttal Syrian Sister.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   

smelly dirty woman from iraq who only bathes once a week as something worthy to rape. just the smell of the woman there would be enough to protect them from rape.

This is a reprehensible comment

Syrian Sister - I don't condone the rape of any woman. But to be incarcerated and then tortured by your own kind particularly when you did nothing wrong is extremely vile. My point being there are always two sides to a story and whilst I do not doubt that many in Iraq hate the occupying forces there are many others who do not share that view because they feel liberated.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastergallo
i doubt anybody would be able to find a smelly dirty woman from iraq who only bathes once a week as something worthy to rape. just the smell of the woman there would be enough to protect them from rape.

This comment is pretty dam racist, wether it's true or not it should not be said out of common courtesy.

From someone who has been to the middle east and seen the likes UAE, Sanaa and other places both on vacation and work related I find middle eastern women to very attractive and despite popluar belief most of them do bathe on a regular basis. Of course In Iraq as in most Combat zones it might be difficult to do so at the present time....but you knew that right

would you get mad if i dropped my bodily waste on the koran and posted the picture?

How old are you? 5, 7, 14????
Would you get mad if someone did the same for the Bible?
Go ahead, do it...let's see who gets BANNED...I dare you.

Way to let your true colors show

Back on topic...sorry for the sidebar

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   
mastergallo i would first off remind you that most rapes have nothing to do with finding someone attractive. rape is generaly about power over those that one sees as below themselves. so as you can see the fact that someone may be ugly, smell bad or anything else is not a deturant (tho some people may prefer them that way). also rape can be done just to satisfy the urge to have se. at that point many would not realy care if the object was clean, dirty, or even a goat for that matter, just as long as they can forfill their urges.

from your post you have let everyone know just how much of a racist bigot that you are. people with your obviouse lack of morals and sence of fair play, are eactly the reason that these things are happening at all. you would do well to learn some tollerance for others, and other's beliefs.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   
You kick arse Syrian Sister

You have voted Syrian Sister for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

I can and relate to the views from both sides here, but I am only seeing ignorance from one...

Remember it's about history and how short our memories are - we in the west seem to only remember around 10-20 years, anything before this is "the past" and sadly to many not applicable to the present.

Thanks Syrian Sister for the history lesson

PS: I lived in Australia for a number of years and especially enjoyed beating the poo out off people like mastergallo in the local pub

[edit on 20-5-2005 by KiwiDave]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Just like we have our own propoganda saying we are winning the war. So does the other side.Im most posotive that those rapes you hear about are from about 30yrs ago. that was a different war its funny how people cant forget about it. i doubt anybody would be able to find a smelly dirty woman from iraq who only bathes once a week as something worthy to rape. just the smell of the woman there would be enough to protect them from rape.

Oh yeah do you personally know any of the woman who have been raped? or have you just heard about.are you osamas cousin? would you get mad if i dropped my bodily waste on the koran and posted the picture?

mastergallo
you and your comments are very offensive. you slander an entire race of people to begin with and now you spread your venom to the entire female population in the world..............

i think you should seriously consider taking your comments to a different board......because those aren't welcome out here.

angie

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
more bull# propaganda....

thats one woman.... one letter...

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
more bull# propaganda....

thats one woman.... one letter...

How does the fact it is one woman and one letter automatically make it propoganda?

This is a real live woman.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kriz_4

Originally posted by elevatedone

How does the fact it is one woman and one letter automatically make it propoganda?

I know thats a real woman... I meant more propaganda being presented by the author of this thread.... it's another hate America thread thats been started and all the author wants to do is present thier views and put down our troops and America... then all the author does is argue with everyone, and the ones who won't argue back, just keep getting the invite to argue...

[edit on 20-5-2005 by elevatedone]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kriz_4

The same can be said whenever someone shouts "propoganda" at material that is just the opposite what Syrian Sister posted....

One way or the other it's all poopaganda, no matter who it's from, where it comes from or who it's for....it is used to suade someones thoughts and views about the war in Iraq.....

Anyways....it's true..one person can't speak for an entire nation...so this letter is definately being used as poopaganda from Syrian Sister..nothing new.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Raise a child in an abusive home, full of violence and hatred, then take that child out of that home. What will that child do? Look for another abusive surrounding. Why? Because it's all they know.

IMO, Iraq is an abused child, and now that there's a chance for the abuse to end, it doesn't want to let go.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
A letter filled with propaganda from a women in occupied Iraq.

www.uruknet.info...

I want you to all read this letter, and read it very carefully.

Sorry I do not read propaganda.

The website is clearly from the far left and contains nothing but propaganda.

www.uruknet.info...

Just read some of the headlines that says it all.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I could go over a bunch of lies spouted by SS, but I'll just concentrate on two for now though.

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
However Saddam was not worse than the US is, the US has killed thousands upon thousands more iraqies than he ever did.

You have NO evidence to back up that ridiculous statement because that is just an outright lie.
Saddam has been responsible for the deaths of Iraqis since the 1960s.
I challange you to come up with just one piece of evidence to support your statement.

And i have heard some Iraqi refugees, who where tortured under both Saddam and the US, say that the torture under the US was worse.

What a load of bull. Your credibility was already shot (not just from this thread), why are you making it worse?
Come up with at least one piece of evidence to support this ridiculous statement.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join