Yes, i am an idealist. Perhaps if we where all struggling for the ideal, instead of accepting the injustice, this world would be a better place.
Don't trust those lethargic defeatist pigs that tell you there is no hope and you might as well give up on what is just.
If being wise means losing hope howard, i'd rather live as a fool.
You cry democracy democracy, freedom freedom, but all i see from you is hypocracy. What if iraq's people democractically chose a theocracy, what
would you say then? You know the resistance isn't fighting for a theocracy, they aren't fighting for any particular ideology, the resistance is made
up many many ideological backgrounds, ranging from communist to theocrat. Christian to muslim. etc. etc. All the resistance is fighting for, is their
freedom to choose their own path, without intervention. I have my own political ideologies, but whatever iraq finally chooses, is up to them. And i
support them in there struggle for true freedom, not the orwellian version the US is selling.
(i am aware of the rhymes in the above...it was by chance i tells ya)
1. I have lived under two dictatorships, a socialist one, a capitalist one, and one which claims to be democratic but isn't really.
2. It's not just the racism, granted i don't experience much of that because of my white skin. But it's more of government oppression, you think it
doesn't exist here? hah. It's just covered up better. Not a few months ago, one women, and australian citizen, was sent to a detention centre for 8
months because she couldn't produce her passport in random checks on the street. Another australian citizen, was DEPORTED and lost for 4 years,
because she couldn't immediately provide her passport after she had a car accident. Peoples homes have been raided in the middle of the night,
computers have been confriscated. I take a risk speaking my mind here, freedom of speech, i've never encountered it in my life. Perhaps your only
free when your not saying things against the governemnt. You know a frog can willingly be boiled in water, if you slowely turn up the heat. Similarly
in australian society, and no doubt in american society, your freedoms are being slowely taken away, and you don't realise because your so
indoctrinated into thinking you live in a democracy.
3. you expose your indoctrination again, arranged marriages are a commen practice in Syria? This is a falacy. Do i have relatives that where forced
into prearranged marriages? Ofcource not. Let me tell you something, in my religion, no one can by married by force, no one. It is written many times,
you have to have written concent from both parties who are in the marriage. In the hindu religion yes, it is forced, but not in my religion. I
understand it's some kind of cultural thing in india. But it certainly isn't part of Syrian culture.
4. Again here you think that somehow the Iraqi resistance is fighting for theocratic rule? This is yet another falacy. I know that there are
christians in the resistance, just as there are many other ideological groups. They aren't fighting for any political agenda, they are fighting for
their right to survive, because howard, "live free or die".
5. You think the US government is benevolantly out to free people, and your calling me hopelessly naive? That is not true howard. The same people who
i ideolise do share my view, that is WHY i ideolise them. The same people who perpetrated the atrocities against there people are being put back into
power by non other than the US, many former ba'athists are making up the new intelligence and security forces. Look it up, it's the truth, just like
they put the nazi's into power. Or ask and i'll give you evidence. You see, once a traitor, always a traitor. It's not what race or ideology that
you belong to, bathist/kurd etc. that makes you a traitor, it's who you are intrinsically. I find it ironic also, that ONE MINUTE YOU CLAIM the
resistance is made up of entirely religios THEOCRATS who have that as their only agenda, and the next minute who claim they are entirely made up of
SECTERIAN (socialist) BA'ATHIST, hell bent on that agenda. There is a contradiction between these to agenda's, are you not aware?
It's not what group your a part of that makes you a criminal and an opportunist, it's who you are. The resistance are the true patriots of iraq,
they are the same people who always fought for what was right from the very begining.
6. They do make an effort to protect civilians. The resistance is fighting with their lives to protect the civilians, the resistance would not hurt
their own families, you think about it, it's illogical. There has been alot of false flag operations going on to defame the resistance. The people
who would benefit most from reducing the support base of the gorrilla army are behind these false flag operations. But as you can see from the above
letter, (which actually adresses this fact), the iraqi people are not fooled.
As for my impationed "HELL NO" i don't see how that is inconsitant with the fact that i live in a western country and have aquried some of your
7. I did not evade the question, my answer is right there. And you find it curious that i am only a teenage girl and i use the word false flag ops?
Thankyou for the compliment, i know that i am intelligent and know quiet a bit about the way the world works. But only a minute ago you where talking
about how idealistic and naive i am because of my age. Why this contradiction?
I have no reason to lie to you about my age or my location. If i
wanted to lie to meet my agenda, i would have told you i was from iraq.
8. Despite our differance in age, i think i can safely say, that it is i who has seen MORE of life than you. I have seen alot in my few years.
Besides, wether or not you have faith in the iraqi people, or wether you don't think "they can complete it alone" is NON OF MY CONCERN. Who do you
think you are, that you have some kind of authority over wether or not iraq can do it on their own? That you will inforce "what you think is best"
for iraqies? Before you accuse me of hypocracy, note that we both may have an opinion on what is best for them, but your the only one trying to IMPOSE
YOUR OPINION. On an unwilling people, and you claim to be democratic. Who do you think you are, that you have any parental autority of iraqies, you
are not world police! They created civilisation while your country was thousands of years from even being created. So i suggest you take a seat and
learn before you try to teach.
9. I told you, false flag ops. And the badr brigades, who are trying to incite ethnic tensions are an anti-resistance group sponsered by the US and
it's stooges in the puppet regime. The resistance, and the iraqi people remain united. Don't under estimate how much iraqies love their country, and
how much that love brings them together.
10. I don't know? Are there? bring them out when the resistance is victorious, i'm sure we can sort everything back to the just order.
11. Again with the theocrats. I say "iraq would be free", and you say "which would never happen if the theocrats take controll". But what if iraq
freely chooses a theocracy, would you deny them their choice? personally i don't really care very much for that ideology. But if that's what iraq
wanted, then that is up to them. Because unlike some people, when i talk about freedom, i mean the real thing.
12. The iraqi resistance, are iraqies, they have no reason to kill their own family. But like the french resistance, the iraqi resistance rightfully
and justly executes collaborators, i don't really know if you can call a collaborator iraqi, i think perhaps they are stripped of that privelage.
As for your answers to my questions.
1,2. I guess that means you where not aware. Go out an educate yourself in that case. No "secret documents", just plain history.
3. Yes, it shows how much you condemn the actions, you go out and do worse. Two wrongs don't make a right. And it shows how much you condemn
dictators, when you continue to support them around the world. That doesn't mean you should invade everyone either howard, it just means you
shouldn't support dictators, and then claim you invaded a country ot give them democracy. If your belive your government was acting to give iraq
democracy, and not for their own profit, oil and agenda. Then i'm not the one who is hopelessly naive.
4. Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordon. Some you helped into power, Pinochet, heard of him?
5. The point is, why wheren't you kicking up a storm, at the time when saddam gassed the kurds, why this delayed memory of the event? Perhaps it's
to suit your own agenda that you are bringing it up so much now.
6. I'm merely exposing your hypocracy. You shouldn't act at all, you should keep your nose out of things, because it has nothing to do with you. A
people, and only a people have the right to bring down their governments, a people and only a people have the right to choose their own fate. Enough
of your meddling, you have caused to much trouble bringing dictators into power, you have caused to much problems meddling with the right of iraqies.
Why is the US blamed for the rest of the worlds problems? because you stick your nose in things and cause problems.
7. This time YOU evaded the question, are you aware of the fact that phsycological operations are carried out or not?
8. It was the US who was the first who put sanctions on iraq, and it was the US who then pressured the rest of the world to follow it's, it was your
resolution to put sanctions on iraq that pushed in the UN. And it was you who kept that resolution in place. Don't you deny it now. As for what you
say that my claims are suspect, Madoline Albright acknowledged those claims, infact she went further and said that the death of 500 children under 5
was "worth it". www.cflweb.org...
1.5 million till 1995, how many died in the 6 years after that howard. How many died? Was it worth it howard?
9. Most didn't.
10. You say no ofcource not, but your administration doesn't think so, they say that "collatoral damage" is acceptable.
The resistance does not kill civilians.
Half of the police are actuall pro-resistance infiltrators, meaning they work for the resistance, some of them are just collaborators, and they are
and should be executed like all collaborators, through out history.
No, it is not possible that there ultimate aim is not for freedom but total control of everything. Because if total controll of everything was their
aim, they would be working with the occupation.
11. Again it YOU who has evaded the question. You did not answer wether or not oyu would resist. You merely said "try it and see" as if might makes
right, and since you don't think it will ever happen to you, you don't have to question wether or not it's a peoples right to fight back. IS that
is Howard, does might make right? Just because you can occupy people, does that mean that you should?
I am asking you howard, and if you evade this question again, you would have backed down from a challange. If your country where occupied, would you
I bet you wouldn't, do you know why? Because as the end of nazi germany showed us all, There is a difference between a TRUE PATRIOT and a flag waving
zombie. There are only very few True patriots in america left, the rest are flag waving zombies, who will wave any flag you put into their hand.
Opportunists who don't care what they do so long as it benefits them. You see, wether your a true patriot or a traitor and opportunist, isn't about
which group you belong, it's who you are.
[edit on 23-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]