It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PETA Gets to Your Kids

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Genesis: 1:29

And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Genesis 9:2
After the flood;

And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, and upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hands they are delivered.

Genesis 9:3

Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.`

You can look at it this way too:

"...to you it shall be for meat": it shall be fed to animals for our meat.

"And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth...into your hands they are delivered": Nothing enjoys being bit to pieces so of course they are scared, but after all they were delivered into our hands.

"Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things": Every moving thing is meat for us, just like we were given the herb, we were given all things.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
PETA didnt get to mine.
He's bugging me to go scouting now, for the coming hunting season

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I never did like PETA that much. We've been eating animals for years, why should we stop now. At least we don't eat them ALIVE!

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Here's some more PeTA madness, they're launching a new comic book aimed at kids telling them their dad's a killer if he goes fishing. They're handing out in front of schools and bait and tackle shops, etc.:

Most people wouldn’t expect PETA activists to visit the local fishing hole or hang out in front of tackle shops at fishing tournaments, but starting on September 24, Fish Amnesty Day, activists will take to the water with their sights on dads who are teaching their kids to abuse animals.

PETA’s pro-fish leaflet reminds fishers and their families that fish feel pain and fear when they are impaled in the mouth and ripped from their underwater homes and that they deserve to be treated with kindness, just like all animals.

Before they are desensitized to the suffering of animals, PETA aims to help kids see the violent bloody truth behind their fathers’ outdoor pastime.

www.fishinghurts.com...

While fish may be more intelligent than the average PeTA activist, they certainly aren't as smart as cats and dogs, PeTA latest line.

Since PeTA's messages generally fall on deaf ears when they try to push their twisted world view on adults, they're now moving to vulnerable children.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
My kids, at age 5, have heard of PETA. They know they are, for the most part, extremist whack jobs. If they said something crazy to my daughter, she would probably tell them why they were wrong.

We are huge animal lovers and believe strongly in humane and loving treatment of them.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Well, there's one good thing, atleast PETA has'nt taken the route E.L.F
(Earth Liberation Front) or A.L.F (Animal Liberation Front), of serial arsony and actually occasionally hurting people, and threatening them.

But I do have to concur, the PETA people, for the most part, are certifiable whack jobs.

Put 5 of them in a cage with a hungry lion, than see how much they love animals.

(I'm in jest of course, please never ever do that, it's illegal.)

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Well, there's one good thing, atleast PETA has'nt taken the route E.L.F
(Earth Liberation Front) or A.L.F (Animal Liberation Front), of serial arsony and actually occasionally hurting people, and threatening them.

They may not do that personally, yet they do support and fund these groups.

But I do have to concur, the PETA people, for the most part, are certifiable whack jobs.

They certainly are. I've heard many times from my girlfriend (who, as many of you know, works for NIH/NIAID at their Bethesda, MD campus) about PETA protestors being arrested by Federal police, and trying to resist arrest - even when they're being arrested for trespassing on Federal property, NOT protesting. In addition to their sick plots to poison the minds of children, their extreme views (you know, PETA considers owning a pet to be animal abuse) and their grotesque displays and ad campaigns, this is just the icing on the cake.

Put 5 of them in a cage with a hungry lion, than see how much they love animals.

(I'm in jest of course, please never ever do that, it's illegal.)

I know you're only kidding, but honestly, it might not be a bad idea. I've often jested with others using a similar line of reasoning, and though I'd never do it, it would still be a very telling display of the true feelings of an average PETA activist.

[edit on 21-11-2005 by obsidian468]

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
My opinion about PETA is that I can find no other pastime than People Eating Tasty Animals. I'll take that steak now please.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Some of the tactics PETA uses are just so contrary to what they profess to believe. I have two friends who show dogs. Their dogs are treated better than many children.

They cannot leave their dogs in crates unattended, because of the REAL threat of PETA letting them loose. What happens when dogs get loose? Many times they are hit and killed by cars. How wonderfully loving of a gesture. Lets seriously hurt/kill these animals.

Dogs cannot be left unattended at the campers, if they can get into the campers, they will turn them loose from there(breaking and entering no less)

People who do animal rescue, rehab and rehome animals are true animal lovers. PETA is on a mission to convert people to their way of thinking. I know another PETA member personally and she wants to see the destruction of all domestic cattle(yes, she wants them dead and gone, how loving) because they destroy the natural grazing land for other animals. I can't reconcile how that thought process is at all ethical treatment of cattle.

Is it only ethical treatment of non domestic animals??

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.`

Yes the bible does say that and its great
I love meat

But, it dosn't say we should torture animals like people do.
The chinese cover dogs in foil them blow torch them alive.
I don't want some reject saying "well its for food" to me.

And no, I aren't some enviromentalist and I don't work for "PETA".
I don't like PETA too! As llpoolej said PETA aren't true animal lovers.
People who rescue animals are!

Also

Schooling in total needs to be reformed.

cya

[edit on 24/11/05 by JimmyCarterIsSmarter]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
PETA has firebombed places for. PETA has firebombed a man's house and torched his car for euthenizing(sp?) animals in a pound, while they are killing over 1,300 animals in the PETA HQ alone. They paid a man, Coronado, over 45,000 to firebomb places. Then paid his dad 25,000 to keep the son from mentioning them in court.

Ping. Bump.

And you're wrong. PETA does not pay people to firebomb buildings. The firebombers always turn out to be member of the Animal Liberation Front (ALF) or Earth Liberation Front (ELF). Coronado was never paid by PETA to firebomb buildings. They paid his legal defense fees. Your rationale sounds like Consumerfreedom.com propaganda.

You have to realize the average PETA-head does not go around preaching the animal-rights version of jihad. As with every other "special interest" group, the top brass are always New World Order scum. PETA prez Ingrid Newkirk has actually stated that she wants her corpse to be barbecued and eaten when she dies. Only someone in the New World Order mindset would wish something like that.

[edit on 20-2-2008 by darthchaosofrspw]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by obsidian468

Originally posted by Thatoneguy

After watching that episode of BS I was outraged that a group such as PETA is allowed to legally exist.

...and they still have non-profit status.

You can sign a petition to have PETA's non-profit status removed here: www.consumerfreedom.com...

Ping.

I'm more worried about CSPI's non-profit status. CSPI is a SERIOUS threat to humanity. All they do is implement Rockefeller's depopulation agenda and Kissinger's "food as a weapon" agenda. They are the most influential American-based supporter of Codex Alimentarius, and CSPI's stupid agendas usually end up becoming implemented by the District of Criminals (and coincidentally, that's where CSPI is based). They are, in essence, a de facto government agency.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   

and Consumer Freedom's website.

You do know Consumerfreedom.com is a front for the Big Food and aspartame and biotech industries. They're funded by several corporate members of the CFR (most notably Coca-Cola and PepsiCo, both of which push products with HFCS and aspartame).

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Turns out PETA is a Rockefeller front.

www.ecorazzi.com...

"There’s an organic hog farm owned by the Rockefellers a few miles from the Indian Point nuclear power plant on the Hudson river North of Manhattan, but PeTA won’t protest there because one of PeTA’s top 20 benefactors are the Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors… PeTA is fine protesting fur and meat eaters, as long as it doesn’t bite the carnivorous hand that feeds them!"

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join