It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

real alien pics...?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by White Widow
I always wondered why aliens are always naked in these pics, maybe its just me but I don't think a surpreme race of beings from another world would be naked.

I have to agree; I don't think they would be naked. I would also like to see the video of them moving. Pictures are easy to fake, and I would be suspect of someone that has night vision capability. How many of you out here have a camera with night scope? I know some hunting rifles have them and take pictures, but they didn't mention that. More info needed before I believe these.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Don't know Hal but i do know that alot of the new video recorders have night vision option. Digital cameras have the function also just not as predominant as the viddies. I think i saw a bit of video from another site but can't remember the name of it. Very shaky and very grainy. I think it was some footage about military people talking to an alien.

-Aza

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra

Originally posted by drogo
i have seen a couple of these pics mentioned before. the one thing that realy makes me doubt them is the fact that they don't take off, even though a flash is oviously being used. therefore there is no way that i can see that they would not have noteiced this.

There is no flash. Just night vision with an infra-red light. I've seen these posted here a year or two ago. They were judged to be fake.

I don't know. The one picture looks as if the "alien" is looking directly at the camera and shielding his eyes. Of course you could easily pose a model action figure that way.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I saw these a long time ago on FOX TV here in Dallas... It's from the "Alien Abduction, Mcpherson Video" : www.abduct.com...
FOX actually promoted it as being real (The cinematography comparable to the Blair Witch project)

The show was awesome, and for a minute I thought it just might be real, until the credits started rolling, then I saw the casting names for the Aliens..

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
taken from a link in this thread.

whats going on in this photo?

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrew817
I saw these a long time ago on FOX TV here in Dallas... It's from the "Alien Abduction, Mcpherson Video" : www.abduct.com...
FOX actually promoted it as being real (The cinematography comparable to the Blair Witch project)

The show was awesome, and for a minute I thought it just might be real, until the credits started rolling, then I saw the casting names for the Aliens..

I've been looking for this documentation for long time thinking it was real. Man that was scary...

Now I found out that was fake...that's sucks!

Thanks andrew817 for posting this...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
i wonder what happen to that person that upload them nightvision still shots on the internet.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join