It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

real alien pics...?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Do you guys think these pictures are real? They look pretty good to me.
www.aliensthetruth.com...

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
i have seen a couple of these pics mentioned before. the one thing that realy makes me doubt them is the fact that they don't take off, even though a flash is oviously being used. therefore there is no way that i can see that they would not have noteiced this.

jra

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by drogo
i have seen a couple of these pics mentioned before. the one thing that realy makes me doubt them is the fact that they don't take off, even though a flash is oviously being used. therefore there is no way that i can see that they would not have noteiced this.

There is no flash. Just night vision with an infra-red light. I've seen these posted here a year or two ago. They were judged to be fake.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
It also says that Mr XXXX went back inside grabbed his video camera, and filmed for 4 minutes.Could anyone give me the link to the video.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Rense seems to think that their not real. People have also said Rense is a dis-information agent. Which one is more believable?

To me, the branches in the foreground of the aliens looks a little strange due to an outline. Then again, Rense sits there and spouts on his site, but what is he doing to wake people up. Maybe he's dumbing them down.

Keep searching, the real photos are out there.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 04:04 AM
link   
These again?

I want to believe just as much as the next guy but man...
imo

Red

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Cool pictures! It is awesome. Can you post some more pictures like these?

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I found more pictures last night, but I tried to go back to them this morning, but it wouldnt let me in most of the web sites I went to last night. I will keep you updated on the pictures I find and if I find any more I will post them.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
it should only be a matter of time, before someone chimes in with"its been done to death" these pics had a nice long thread with them, that pretty much cleared it up. I think they are figurines or something. Someone will undoubtly post the link, which I cant find at the moment.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
It also says that Mr XXXX went back inside grabbed his video camera, and filmed for 4 minutes.Could anyone give me the link to the video.

i remeber the video was being sold on ebay, it was on a thread

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
They don't look very real to me...but I am by no means an expert...

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
In my opinion the aliens seem to casual. As if they don't really care that they are being watched. The writer of the article says Mr.XXXX saw a U.F.O. with bright lights. I find it strange that there are no pics of the craft. If it was me, I film the craft, and then run like hell.

[edit on 14-5-2005 by White Widow]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Your havin a laugh!!! Obviously very small models to me, i think i may even have one of said figures in the loft, i got it as a present years ago, its a model of a typical looking grey (exept hes bright green) about 7-8 inches high and he was made of plastic but it was bendy enough to model it into different positions i reckon. Nowt to see here imo.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Who knows if they are real. Only the guy that took them, right?
I only wish, in case they are, that it was me that had seen these guys.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I hate when people fake these pics and make them so cliceh, i mean people be original!

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Gifs 1 & 3.. How could they protect their eyes before the shots were taken?

Dallas

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I always wondered why aliens are always naked in these pics, maybe its just me but I don't think a surpreme race of beings from another world would be naked.

Take care all,
White Widow.

[edit on 14-5-2005 by White Widow]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
"In my opinion the aliens seem to casual. As if they don't really care that they are being watched. The writer of the article says Mr.XXXX saw a U.F.O. with bright lights. I find it strange that there are no pics of the craft. If it was me, I film the craft, and then run like hell. "

If you look at the pic with the 2 aliens you will see (a craft?) three lights similiar to what the guy who took these said, also there is one where the lights are behind the trees.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
yah, maybe those pictures are fake, but they are still cool. Here are some more picture. some might be real and some are obviously fake.
www.crowdedskies.com...
www.legjoints.com...

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Well I don't actually think they are naked in this picture. i think they wear grey spandex biosuits because they are unable to cope with the amount of foreign bacteria in the air. For once I wanna see one of them catch the flu.I thank whoever take pictures of the thins ones because buddy...you DON'T want to see the fat ones in the spandex. j/k

-Aza

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join