It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former German Minister Confirms CIA Involvement In 911

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Here is another question for you "JM" are Moslems the only Religious group that have
"Fundamentalist Extremist" factions? Are there not also "Fundamentalist Extremist" Jewish & Christian factions is Existence? As well as various "Political Extremists"? You see what I am getting at here don't you - the Media is Slanting the News - they are PORPUSLY trying to equate "Extremist Moslem" = Terrorist Enemy of USA in the Public Mind. While this Position may be True to a certain extent - it certainly is One sided isn't it? I run into Jewish & Christian Fundamentalist Extremists
*ALL THE TIME*! I wonder who OWNS the Mainstream Media is the USA?

[edit on 16-5-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I run into people all the time who claim to be religious fundamentalists.

They are actually the most ruthless kind of cunning, willing to stoop to any level, and thus requiring the cover, or 'front', of being so religious as to be unconfrontable.

Let's face it, no one likes someone who's "normal crazy", thats why people always will say they are one religion, but really their actions are what tell the whole story.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Isn't it also customary within the Arab culture to give names of deceased loved ones.

It is? Not more than any other cultures.

" In addition, It is VERY possible that those hijackers used faked or stolen identities. "

Aaah very good very good, so how do we know who the hijackers are, if the ones the FBI claims to be the hijackers had had their identity stolen? If we don't have the identity of the actual hijackers, and only the fake ones, how do we know who they actually are, or if at all they even existed?

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Woops that word is actually spelled "Purposely". I Hate when I make Spelling Errors - Sorry!

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
If you notice, the word is not clearly defined.
It used to be a word that describes mormons, yup, really. Look it up

Recently it’s the latest catch phrase in the western media, to describe a muslim who isn’t “moderate” by western standards. But let’s look at the definitions more closely shall we.

If fundamentalism means to follow the fundamentals of a religion, then one of the fundamentals of islam would be, that “if you kill one innocent person, it is as if you slaughtered the whole of humanity, and if you save one innocent person, it is as if you saved the whole of humanity”.

Why is it that the west percivies what kind of a muslim I am, by the clothes that I wear, and not by what I have in my heart? Because I wear western clothes, and I don’t cover my hair, what does that make me a “moderate muslim”? And what if I told you I belive everything the koran says with fervour? With fervour!

I tell you, there is no such thing, as extremist muslims, or moderate muslims. There is only Islam, and not Islam. Something that is in the koran, and something which is not.

There are bad people every where in this world, there are bad people who call them selves muslim, and bad people who call themselves Christians and bad people who call themselves Jews. There actions don’t represent what is in their religion. There are Christians who used to say, many hundreds of years ago, during the crusades, that “we must attack them and convert the heathens”. They barged into the middle east, slaughtering men women and children of all faiths, the slaughtered muslims, they slaughtered jews, and they slaughtered Christians too, because all these communities where in the middle east at the time. But there was this man called Salah Al Dien, a Kurdish man from Syria  , who stopped them, and pushed them back. And when they left was there a revenge attack on the Christian communities in these middle eastern countries? No! Salah Al Dein said to the people, not a single church must be touched, and not a single Christian person will be hurt, they are victims of the crusaders just like us, the crusader where not Christians, they where just evil men. The Crusades where not about Christians against muslims, it was invaders, against defenders.

No war is about religion, or culture, or race, or ideologogy. All wars are about two things, power and resources.

But all these people who are bad, they only call themselves muslim, they only call themselves Christian they only call themselves jewish. But not matter what they claim to be, what are they in the eyes of god?

oh and sorry, this post is slightly off topic.

[edit on 17-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Yeah Syrian Sister - I think that you tapped into something! "Religious Discrimination" is still a pretty Big & Scandalous Issue/Conspiracy here in the "West". Heck plain old Fashioned "Racism" is still a VERY Relevant Issue in the West! I wish people would open their Minds!

As for your post - yes it is not the Religious part of "Religious Extremists" that is the Problem - it is the "Extremist" part that is the Problem!

Can you explain the Phenomenon of "Suicide Bombers"? That is def a Terrorist Tactic is it not? It feels like it is happening every other day in Iraq! Moslem Extremists are Killing their fellow Arab Country Men & Women - is that also not against the Koran?

Mixing Politics with Religion is BAD - ANY RELIGION!

[edit on 17-5-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

[edit on 17-5-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Killing innocent people is flat out against the koran.

So, in that case, how can muslims think that OBL is good, or that he is a legand? I tell you OBL is as legendary as my foot. What he is is infamous as a CIA agent who is still working with the Treasonous US regime as we speak.

He helps them to lay the blame. The blame of their false flag operations, the ones done not just in the US, but around the world, including iraq.

Wether he claims to be muslim or not is irrelevant, wether the Traitors in the new pro-US puppet regime in iraq, claim ot be muslim or not, is irrelevant. Because just as someone here has a fantastic sign off message, "your actions are so loud, i can't hear what you say".

They are all working for the same dark forces, who thrive on power and greed. The illuminati. Their actions speak louder, than any bullox that comes out of their mouths.

[edit on 17-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Quote: "whether the Traitors in the new pro-US Puppet Regime in Iraq, claim or be Muslim or not is Irrelevant."

Why are they Traitors? Were they not "Democratically Elected"? Yes whether they are Muslim or not IS Irrelevant Indeed! How about we leave Religion to the Priests & Rabbi's & Monks & Mullah's & Politics to the Politicians for a Change!

Personally I was AGAINST the Iraq Invasion! But from what I can see Saddam & his Regime was Pretty Murderous & Brutal! Many ARAB Leaders of Various Arab Countries agree that the Region is actually better off without him! We need to have Civilization in this World - if there are Problems lets Discuss them like Rational Adults! Violence doesn't solve anything!

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I thought about wether or not i should explain my position here. But then i decided. Out of respect, for East Coast Kid. I'm NOT going to talk about iraq here.
Let's keep it on the german minister.

but i'll send you a friendly U2U, explaining where i am coming from, how about that?

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
Here is another question for you "JM" are Moslems the only Religious group that have
"Fundamentalist Extremist" factions? Are there not also "Fundamentalist Extremist" Jewish & Christian factions is Existence? As well as various "Political Extremists"? You see what I am getting at here don't you - the Media is Slanting the News - they are PORPUSLY trying to equate "Extremist Moslem" = Terrorist Enemy of USA in the Public Mind. While this Position may be True to a certain extent - it certainly is One sided isn't it? I run into Jewish & Christian Fundamentalist Extremists
*ALL THE TIME*! I wonder who OWNS the Mainstream Media is the USA?

[edit on 16-5-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

No there are fundamentalist Jews and Christians. I think the difference is that:
A- No country in the world can be defined as a fundamentalist Christian or Jewish country that provides support for these groups (I know we will get into the issue various extremists claiming that Israel is a fundamentalist country).
B- Fundamentalist Christians and Jews do NOT commit widespread suicide attacks.
C- Fundamentalist Christians and Jews are generally scarce while in the Muslim world it is quite prominent.
D- Fundamentalist Christian attacks and Fundamentalist Jewish attacks are very rare.
E- Muslim states are very backwards and therefore their culture is suited to this backwardness while both Christian and Jewish stated are mostly developed and progressive.

The NEWS is out for scoops wherever it can find it. There is no CONTROL of the news in the states there is only what is more interesting to report and what makes more scoops.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I think this guy is probably one of many Intel people who are aware that 9/11 was an inside job.

This guy would know, he has worked in Intelligence, I'm sure there are plenty like him.

How could you NOT think 9/11 was an inside job?

What part isn't suspicious?

*NORAD standing down?
*Flight school flunkies with plastic knifes?
*WTC ripping itself into pieces?
*WTC 7 collapsing?
*No prior knowledge?
*Heaps more

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Quote: "There is no CONTROL of the News in the States."

I Disagree! I have lived in the U.S.A. for my entire life! Anyone with half a Brain can tell that A) the Corporations have totaly taken over the Media
B) the "News" is DEF run through a Government Filter!

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Even Clinton had to be a part of it. He had to distract the media and congress so Bush and Co. can do their thing, that's why the ML scandal came up.

Right?
I wonder which power Condi has.....

Well, now that you mention it.... The very DAY that the Monica Lewinsky story broke as front page news here in the US, President Clinton was delivering a historic speach to THE WORLD about the future of warfare would not be fought against conventional armies, but that of terrorism. He got a standing ovation by representatives all over the world. He was warning that terrorism is not to be underestimated. The US didn't care though, they were to busy getting news reports of bj's rammed down their throats (no pun intended). The Monica Lewinsky scandal was a smokescreen to hide the real issue - as most BS news is here in the States: terry schaivo, pope countdown on life, michael jackson, ect. Kind of makes you wonder about that Bin Laden memo that Condi got just before 911.... No superpowers needed. 911 didn't need to be planned by the Administration years in advance - they simply needed to ALLOW it to happen.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
Alot of the men who where claimed to be hijackers, are said to be still alive!
Truth is stranger than fiction
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

And even knowing this, the FBI, to date, has not even bothered amending their list on its website.

It's like I keep saying.. this whole thing is the biggest fiction and fraud ever pushed on the USA.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
Quote: "There is no CONTROL of the News in the States."

I Disagree! I have lived in the U.S.A. for my entire life! Anyone with half a Brain can tell that A) the Corporations have totaly taken over the Media
B) the "News" is DEF run through a Government Filter!

Do you have relatives who work for the NEWs in the Major Networks? I haven't lived in the states for 12 years but I have relatives who worked for a very long time in ABC as cameramen - Went to war torn countries and filmed for the NEWS there. I posed that question to him. I was told its crap. The govenment (US of course) can ask the network to delay a story but not bury it. The network can also ignore that request. That is freedom of the press. No gov't filter and not corporate ownership aside from ABC (Then there is FOX, CNN, NBC, CBS and cable or the rest of the damn world just to balance that ownership).

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Actually JudahMaccabbi,
The goverment, the military and the police can and will prosecute the media if and when a story is published that hinders an investigation or causes peril to troops in the feild.
The military showed just how bad (and dangerous) the news can be. If you remember back during the Gulf War, the media was made known that there would be a night amphibious assault performed. The media was given the location of the assault. Guess what happened, The media had the entire beach lit up so that their camera could capture all the action. What the media did not know was that they had been given false data on the location.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Quote: "The government (US of course) can ask the network to delay a story but not bury it. The network can also ignore that request. That is freedom of the press. No gov't filter and not corporate ownership aside from ABC (Then there is FOX, CNN, NBC, CBS and cable or the rest of the damn world just to balance that ownership)."

I hate to break it to you "JM" but the CNN's & NBC News & FOX News of the World ARE the CIA, FBI, NSA & the rest! Have you ever heard of the Concept of "Fronts"? This is how the Government tries to Control "Public Perception/Opinion". The Government washes the Corporate Media's Back & Vice Versa! Coverage is DEF Slanted & Biased! There is no such thing as “Freedom of the Press” – if you do not do as you are told you are FIRED – the end! Are you going to tell me that FOX News is not a Strictly "Conservative Republican Viewpoint" Channel? You have various "Agents" jumping around going from Job to Job Switching between their "Journalist" hat & "Spook" hat & "Political Operative" hat! Do some more Research into the History of this stuff - you will see that I am Correct! This is why I prefer the WEB at this point – even though there is a lot of Silly stuff on here (just have to filter it out) at least you are not being BrainWashed! At least you have Time to Think & Reply & Debate!

[edit on 18-5-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The CIA and media have worked hand-in-hand. The powers that be have pulled the curtain back far enough to allow that knowledge to become public - to an extent. There are reasons, some legit, some not-so much. Check these articles out and then you be the judge.

Title: A Report on CIA Infiltration and Manipulation of the Mass Media
Publisher/Date: September 1999

Should CIA agents be allowed to pose as journalists to further the aims of their clandestine activities?

Members of a Council on Foreign Relations task force on the future of U.S. intelligence in the post-Cold War world say yes, and a CIA official recently came forward to admit that the Agency already occasionally does so despite regulations barring the practice. But is this a breaking story or just the latest chapter in a spy story that traces its roots back to the 1950's? While they may act like strangers in public, the press and the CIA have a sordid past that spans more than four decades.

The CIA-Press Connection in the 1950s and 60s
The CIA-press connection traces its roots back to the early days of the Cold War, when Allen Dulles (who became CIA director in 1953) began courting the nation's most prestigious journalistic institutions for Agency operations. The mood of the day precluded the need for secretive infiltration, as Carl Bernstein points out in his 1977 expose on the topic. "American publishers, like so many other corporate and institutional leaders at the time, were willing to commit the resources of their companies to the struggle against global Communism," he writes. "Accordingly, the line separating the American press corps was often indistinguishable."

That's not to say that reporters acted as spies in the James Bond sense. Media outlets offered services that fell into the broad categories of providing "cover" for CIA operatives (i.e. jobs and credentials) or sharing information gathered by reporters on staff.
www.geocities.com...

Journalism and the CIA: The Mighty Wurlitzer
by Daniel Brandt
From NameBase NewsLine, No. 17, April-June 1997

Alongside those Greek morality plays and Biblical injunctions, we are also reminded by history itself that the use of unethical means to achieve a worthy end can be self-destructive. Power, by definition, is isolated from the correcting signals of external criticism. Or perhaps the feeling of fighting evil fits so comfortably, that it's difficult to shed even after objective circumstances change.

The history of U.S. intelligence since World War II follows both patterns. The Office of Strategic Services, the CIA's predecessor, had jurisdiction over wartime covert operations and propaganda in the fight against fascism. OSS chief William Donovan recruited heavily among social and academic elites. When the CIA was launched in 1947 at the beginning of the Cold War, these pioneers felt that they had both the right and the duty to secretly manipulate the masses for the greater good.
www.namebase.org...

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Seraphim_Serpente

I also llike to see viewpoint other than mainstream journalism. That is why I am here and I go to other such journalist sites. Here is Israel the media is slanted to the left. Currently the media is Pro-Sharon because he is implementing their agenda but in order to hear opinion other than what if spoon fed to you you need the net.

I do not suspect my relative is CIA he filmed the Lebanese civil war, the 6 day war (1967) the Yom Kippur war (1974) - He is no spook just a camera man. I suspect he is also a die hard Democrat since most NYC Jews are.

I agree with you the the CIA has journalists as assets but saying the all the news agencies are CIA fronts is extreme.

I believe that politics steers the NEWS agenda but when a story uncovers it is not buried. Example - Watergate, Irangate (IranContra), the endless Clinton scandals. IF the CIA ran the NEWs Iran-COntra would have never been exposed.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Iran-Contra was exposed, huh?

Yeah, look at how everyone took the fall after that. I mean, you had the head of the CIA go down, the President... Oh wait... No you didn't.

It was released.

Same as the Satanic Ritual scare. It was made to look entirely fake, and that if it were real, people would know about it.

These things were not 'found out' about, they were already known (by average people), who were FINALLY allowed to tell what they knew.

But they could only do so under the circumstances that they work for 'the Boss'.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join